They're back!

Son Dong Woon's Girl (Sequel "Maid of Force")

I grew extremely close to all of the members and 4minute, their label members.
 I especially adore Hyuna because she’s a cutie – very funny girl.

I gave up with college because I didn’t really have the brains for a college student.
Instead, I quit working as a maid first of all – I started working as a chef at a small family own restaurant.
I don’t get paid that well but it was better than suffering in a big class listening to lectures all day.

Seohyun my best-friend became extremely busy with her group activities
with SNSD so I didn’t see her for a long period of time.
 I missed her a lot – Tiffany unni as well. We talk on the phone
 when she was free which was at night time for the both of us.
 I worried a lot about her and the other members, afraid
 that they were overwhelmed and not resting enough.

BEAST members, I see them almost every day except for some long
months when they were away to different countries.
 I’m still surprise to see that my relationship with Dong Woon is still
going well – considering how we don’t see each other for some period of time.
Of course, he calls me frequently – with BEAST members bugging us from time to time.

 

---

 

 “Hello?” I tiredly answer my phone that was ringing constantly.

“Are you still asleep?” Ask a happy, cheerful male voice.
 

I instantly got up from my bed.
 

“N-no,” I lied.

He chuckle, “We’re back in town. You’re free today right?”

“Today’s my day off. Why?” I already know the answer but it doesn’t hurt to ask, right?

“The members are dying to see you. More like eat your tasty food.”

I laugh, “I knew it. They’re just using me!” I joke.

“Should I beat them up for treating my girlfriend as a maid?” He teased.

“Have you forgotten? I used to be your maid.” I reminded him.

“But you’re now my girlfriend – not a maid.”

“I’ll see you at your place in a few hours!”

“See you soon Soojin.”
 

I quickly dash out of bed and into the bathroom taking a quick shower.
Staying with BEAST for quite a long time, I notice they don’t care much
 about fashion so I put on a pair of comfortable clothes.

 

“Meat… Lots of meat… Green onion…” I check off my list as I place the groceries in the basket.
 

Paying for my groceries, I walk out of the store skipping on my way to their dorms.
Passing a pizza shop, I decided to make a quick stop in there.

I remember Hyun Seung loves to eat pizza so I order a large one;
they can eat the pizza while waiting for their real meal to be cooked.