Something Pure

Something Pure

"For me, all that matters is a pure heart and a passion in her work." Jongin said with a small smile as he sipped on his iced milk tea with his friends in the cafeteria.

"Ayyyy...come now Jongin-ah..." Taemin said punching his best friend on his arm lightly. "This is why you've been single since birth. You can't tell me that her outward appearance doesn't count."

"That's what I've been telling you for the past years now." Jongin said smiling at his best friend, who was shaking his head at him.

"Come on Taemin you know his answer isn't gonna change." Sungjong said laughing good naturedly as Chunji and Kyungsoo patted Taemin's shoulder.

"Yeah Taemin, you should know better than anyone else. You guys are practically joined at the hips." Kyungsoo said grinning at the best friends.

"We're not!" Taemin denied scooting his chair slightly away from Jongin. "Don't make it sound so weird."

"Ayyy Lee Taemin what erted thoughts are you thinking???" Chunji asked smirking as Taemin glared at him. "Or is there something going on that we don't know about?"

"Omo! Maybe Jongin's perfect person is Taemin..." Sungjong said teasingly.

"MWO?!" Jongin and Taemin exclaimed in unison.

"Y-Yah!!" Taemin stuttered as he glared at his friends.

"Omo, how did you guys figure it out?" Jongin said pretending to be shocked. Taemin turned and glared at him causing him to smirk. "Yeobo looks like we've been found out....what do we do?"

"YAH KIM JONGIN!!!!" Taemin exclaimed shooting daggers at his laughing best friend as the other two guys began cracking up.

"I knew it~! So that's why they're always together~!" Chunji said teasingly and Jongin smacked him on his head.

"Yah are you crazy? What part of Taemin seems pure to you?" Jongin said barely containing his laughter.

"Ehhh...you're right." Chunji said as he grinned at the glowering Taemin. "He's the school #1 Player afterall."

"So what? Doesn't mean I'm not pure." Taemin said pouting not even bothering to dispute the title he had been given.

"Yeah right." Kyungsoo said snorting and Taemin punched him on his arms lightly.

"Hey I'm pure at heart okay! And I'm passionate about my work you know..." Taemin said defensively resulting in some scoffs from his friends.

"You really want to be my ideal type don't you Tae?" Jongin said teasingly as he leaned towards Taemin making kissy faces at him. "Come here Taemin baby...I've been waiting for you all my life my pure and passionate flower~"

Taemin shoved Jongin's face away from him as the other guys cracked up at Jongin's act. "Aiisshhh why am I friends with you guys?" Taemin mumbled to himself.

"Because we're awesome~" Kyungsoo pronounced and then they were all laughing together loudly.

"Alright! Who's next?" Taemin said putting out his hand.

"Kawi Bawi Bo!!!"

On the other side of the cafeteria i sat with my best friend, Gong Minji eating peacefully like every other average high schooler. And like every other female student in the cafeteria, I kept glancing in the direction of a particular table. It was the table where he sat everyday with his friends. It was the table reserved for the most popular group of guys in school. There was not a single student who didn't know of the five of them but among the five handsome boys were two who were even more popular. Everyone knew of their long term friendship and everyone adored them. They were the kingkas of Cha Mung High, the mirror image flower boys who set every girls heart on fire and who were envied by the guys. Amongst the two, however, my heart was set ablaze for the Kim Kingka rather than Lee Kingka.

"Aissh if you drool anymore over that guy you'll be eating spicy soup noodles for lunch." Minji's voice penetrated my thoughts and brought my attention back to her and my food.

"Yah, I'm not drooling..." I said defensively as my eyes were drawn back to that table at the sound of their laughter ringing out throughout the cafeteria. "And even if I was, how could I not? I mean look at him!"

"I don't want to." Minji said abruptly as she slurped her ramyun down.

I scowled at her before eating some of my noodles. It was always the same story with her. She could never understand why the entire female body had the hots for these guys and I had even questioned her uality and mental capability at one point. I mean, no girl in her right mind would not see the perfection that was Kim Jongin or Lee Taemin. Yes, that was the name of Cha Mung's two kingkas of kingkas.

"I will never understand you." I sighed setting down my chopsticks to stare at my best friend and I heard her sigh audibly at me.

"And I will never understand you...All of you..." Minji said moving her chopsticks around in the air to encompass the female student body. "That guy, Lee Tae-something...

"It's Lee Taemin!" I hissed at her quietly and she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever." Minji said before continuing. "He looks like a girl. Why would any guy want to have long hair and style it like that?"

"Because he can." I said folding my arms. "He may look a bit feminine with it but he's still manly. Even you should have heard the rumours."

"That he's ed three quarters of the female "beauties" in our school and Gan Jung High?" Minji said waving her chopsticks breezily.

"MINJI!" I hissed flushing slightly.

"What? You're 16yrs old you!!! Words like '' should not be uncommon to you." Minji said as she continued eating her ramyun. "And how do you know those rumours are true? Has anyone seen him ing those girls? Have you?"

"A-ani..." I stuttered blushing at my best friend's bold choice of word.

"And that other one that you're all lovey dovey about...what's his name? Kim-something.." Minji said setting down her empty bowl.

"Kim Jongin!" I hissed blusing. "I'm not lovey---"

"Yeah yeah. So you keep saying." Minji said waving off my denial. "He looks so cold and he's been rejecting proposals like spam mail. Why has he been single for so long? How can he be single with a best friend like that Lee guy and looks like that?"

"Have you seen otherwise?" I asked quirking an eyebrow at her as I threw her earlier statement back in her face.

"Nope but just because no one has doesn't mean he isn't screwing around as well." Minji said sitting back and folding her arms.

"Same can be said about that rumor about Taemin oppa." I said looking at her smugly and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm not going to argue with you about those guys." Minji said rolling her eyes again. "All I'm going to say is that guys like them shouldn't be trusted."

Before I reply to that the bell rang signaling the end to lunch and everyone began filing out of the cafeteria to head towards their respective classes. I glanced around but by now Kim Jongin and his friends had already left. I pouted slightly, sad that I wouldn't be able to see his beautiful face before I head towards my stressful classes. Minji bid me good bye before she left for her class and I turned down the hallway to head to my class, the only class I had without her. My thoughts wandered back to Kim Jongin. I knew there were a lot of people who had been muttering amongst themselves that maybe Jongin wasn't as single as he seemed and that maybe he was just as much a player his best friend, only he dated older females like college students. There had actually been supposed sightings of him with some older female or the other but as for solid evidence, there were none. So I chose to believe in the fact that he had been single all his life and was just waiting for the right person. Minji thought I was just delusional but despite his cold outward appearances I was sure there was a deep maturity within him that his best friend lacked. He seemed a little less wild that Taemin and he held a sense of having clear knowledge of his priorities and responsibilities. It was one of the reasons why I fell for him in the first place. That and the fact that he was just so damn handsome in that too-good-to-be-true kinda way. So lost in thoughts was I that I wasn't paying any attention to where I was walking and it wasn't until I felt a something solid crash into me did I snap back to reality. With a cry, I felt myself falling backwards with a body on top of mine and when I looked up I wasn't so sure I was in reality anymore for there was the guy of my dreams lying slightly on top of me on the ground.

"KIM JONGIN I'M GOING TO KILL YOU TODAY!!" Taemin yelled at Jongin as he chased after him down the corridor. Jongin laughed and turned around to stick his tongue out at Taemin while he was still running at full speed.

"Catch me if you can Tae~!" Jongin called back laughing.

"I'M GOING TO EXPOSE YOU FOR THE BASTARD YOU ARE TODAY!!!" Taemin shouted causing the students to peek out from their classrooms and the ones on the corridors to stop in their track to stare at the best friends.

Jongin laughed and turned around only to have his eyes widened as he saw he was about to crash into a girl who seemed lost.

"Watch out!" Jongin called but it was too late.

Unable to stop himself because of the speed at which he was running, he crashed into the girl causing them both to fall to the ground.

"Owww ow oww.." He heard the girl whimper before she was staring up at him with wide eyes, recognition dawning in them. Jongin was briefly struck by how beautiful and brown her eyes were and adorable it was to see that faint blush rising to stain her cheeks as she stared up at him. "O-oppa...."

Her voice was soft as silk to Jongin's ears and Jongin's gaze fell to her lips which he noticed she had trapped between her teeth, her straight hair fanning out around her like a mermaid in the sea. For the first time in his life, Jongin felt his heart skip a beat as he looked at a girl.

"What's all the fuss about?" a voice boomed.

Jongin scrambled off of the girl quickly, snapping back to reality as a male teacher approached to disperse the crowd. Jongin looked down at the girl and offered his hand to her so that she could stand up. She stared at his outstretched hand for a while and Jongin heard some students snicker. He was beginning to get irritated as she just sat there staring at his outstretched hand when he noticed her realising her situation and began blushing again as she quickly took his hand to scramble to her feet. Jongin was once again struck by the pretty colour staining her cheeks, his irritation seeping away at the sight. Upon closer inspection, she was actually quite pretty. Sure she wasn't like the beauties his best friend dated but she wasn't average either.

"Ah mian.." She said bowing at him and he frowned at her confused as he heard Taemin snicker next to him. He turned to glare at his best friend immediately silencing him.

"Why are you apologising?" Jongin asked frowning as she looked down at her feet shyly. He was finding her strangely endearing. "I should be apologising for having rudely crashed into you like that."

"A-Aniyo oppa I should've been looking where I was going." She said blushing as she briefly glanced up at him before looking quickly back down to her feet.

"He shouldn't have been running...It's not your fault." Taemin said smiling at her and Jongin saw her glance up at him in surprise before looking back down at her feet quickly. "You aren't hurt anywhere right?"

"Ayyy you were running too." Jongin said smacking him on the back of his head. How dare he try to smooth talk this girl! "And how could she not be hurt? It's a concrete floor idiot."

"Oh right and a fat pig fell crashed into her~~" Taemin said dancing out of Jongin's reach as Jongin turned to glare at him. "I know he doesn't look like much but he's quite heavy no?" Taemin patted her shoulder lightly and Jongin saw her look at Taemin in surprise once more before returning his smile slightly and then dropping her gaze back to the ground. Aiiisshh this player!

"Who are you calling a fat pig, you idiotic pretty boy?" Jongin asked moving to smack Taemin again on the back of his head.

"Yah who are you calling an idiotic pretty boy you Usher lips guy you?!" Taemin retorted.

"Who are you saying have Usher lips? We have the same lips idiot." Jongin replied staring at his best friend. "If I have Usher lips then so do you."

"Yah! Wh-" Taemin began but then he and Jongin turned to the girl as the sounds of her giggling reached their ears. "What are you laughing at?"

"M-Mianhaeyo but it's not hard to see why you guys are best friends." She said giggling before she dusted her clothes off and turned to the teacher, who had become caught up in the scene that had unfolded between the two best friends. "Seonsaeng-nim, everything's okay here."

"Ne? Oh yeah yeah....Get to class all of you! Nothing to see here!" The teacher barked as he turned and left after making sure the students were heading to their classes.

"Come on let's go to the school nurse so she can take a look at you." Taemin said grabbing her hand and she glanced up at him blushing.

"Ahh that's not necessary. I'm alright oppa." She said blushing and Jongin saw Taemin tilt his head to the side.

"Ayy...you're actually quite cute." Taemin said and Jongin glared at his best friend as the girl blushed brightly and looked down at her feet.

"Come on, let's go before this player tries to pick you up." Jongin said moving to take her other hand.

"Yah! I-" Taemin began but then a high pitched female voice cut him off.

"Taemin oppaaaa~!!" The voice called and Taemin's wide eyes looked with Jongin before he muttered a quick apology at the girl and ran off after casting a pleading look at Jongin. "Oh omo Jongin oppa wasn't Taemin oppa just here?"

I turned around to see that the owner of the high pitched voice was Son Naeun, one of the school prettiest and popular girl. She was also the rumored current girlfriend of Taemin's. However, judging by the way he just ran off he was probably already trying to shake her off. I still couldn't believe what had happened to me though. Me, of all people. Kim Jongin and Lee Taemin spoke to me! Well it was all because Jongin fell on me but that was besides the point. Never in my life had zoning out served me so well. I watched as Jongin smiled sweetly at her as he told her that Taemin had not been around him before and that maybe she had been seeing things to which she laughed, called him funny before leaving after Jongin said,

"You should stop bothering him. He's already ended it hasn't he? Stop chasing after him so pathetically."

"He really is the school's #1 player." I murmured with thought. "She is really pretty."

Jongin snorted and I looked at him questioningly. "They're all the same. They know how he is yet they still act this way when he dumps them." Jongin said in disgust. "I worry for him sometimes. One day he's not going to get a dose of his own medicine." Jongin said shaking his head before taking my hand again. "Let's go. Can you walk?" He asked and I nodded.

"I'm fine really." I insisted but he won't have any of it.

"Better safe than sorry right?" Jongin said grinning and I couldn't help it. I could feel my own shy smile forming at the sight of his. This was another reason why I fell for him. He had a reputation for being particularly kind and the few times I had seen him smiling with his friends, I had thought he was the most beautiful creature I had ever laid eyes on.

"You don't approve of his....er, lifestyle?" I asked curiously as we began walking towards the nurse's office. I still couldn't believe I was walking to the nurse's office with Kim Jongin much less having a conversation with him.

"I just don't think it's nice to play around with someone's feelings, that's all." Jongin said simply as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Ahhh I see..." I replied and I heard him chuckle.

"Do you now...?" He said smiling and I blushed.

"It feels like dream walking and talking with you..." I blurted out in my flustered state before clamping my hands over my mouth. Jongin turned to stare at me with wide eyes and I hastily said. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to...I'm so sorry! I'll stop saying weird things now..Ah we're here. Well bye."

Jongin watched as she ran off leaving him behind. Had he just been sort of confessed to just now? Jongin remembered how flustered she had looked and sounded before she ran and he chuckled. Cute. She was cute.

"Ah!" Jongin said smacking his forehead with his right palm. "I forgot to ask her name!"

Ah man, the first girl to ever make his heart flutter and he let her go without knowing her name. Babo babo babo Jongin!! The image of her cute blushing face rose up in his mind and Jongin bit his lips as he felt his heart stutter as he remember the sight. Jongin raised his right hand and put it over where his heart was trembling in his chest. What was this feeling? Was this what it felt like to be drawn to a girl you like? It couldn't be right? Jongin had never heard Taemin speaking of this feeling when the topic came up about him dating so many girls. Jongin shook his head. No this was not anything like what his best friend talked about. This was something different. Something innocent. Her shy smile flashed across his mind and suddenly Jongin found himself running; running to find the girl who evoked these feelings in him. Jongin burst into the nurse's office panting slightly and saw Mrs. Jung, the school nurse, giving the girl something to drink as the girl had one hand behind her head holding the ice pack in place.

"Omo, Kim Jongin-shhi what are you doing?" Mrs. Jung asked looking just as startled as the girl.

"I-Is she okay??" Jongin asked the nurse, who looked at him with a frown before looking back at the girl who was looking down at her feet in the chair.

"She'll need to rest for a bit and keep applying the ice pack regularly." Mrs Jung said and Jongin sighed in relief that his earlier inattentiveness hadn't caused anything serious. Mrs Jung opened to say more, no doubt to question what relation Jongin had with the girl when a student came in and reported that the basketball coach needed her assistance down on the court. She frowned and said, "you please lie down on one of the bed and Kim Jongin-shhi could you please assist her in applying the ice pack? I'll be back in a few to check on her."

"Okay I understand Nurse Jung." Jongin said as the Mrs Jung went off with her first aid kit. "Which one do you want to lie on?"

"Ahhh I'm really okay." The girl murmured as she got up from the chair slowly, ice pack still behind her head.

"Yah, just do as Mrs. Jung said." Jongin said grabbing her bag out of her reach and taking her hand and lead her to one of the beds next to the window.

"Kim Jongin-sshi is really kind." Jongin heard the girl mutter as she sat down onto the bed.

"Why is Taeminie 'oppa' and I'm Kim Jongin-sshi???" Jongin asked pouting as he remembered she had called his best friend 'oppa' before. "You can just call me 'oppa' like everyone else." Jongin said smiling and she blushed, looking out the window. "...But only if you tell me your name...."

I snapped my head around to face the star of my universe, unsure I had head him correctly. He was giving me permission to call him 'oppa' but only if I tell him my name? Ani...forget about the 'oppa' part. Kim Jongin wanted to know my name! Clearly this was some bizarre kind of dream festering from my longing for him, right? But no this was reality and Kim Jongin was waiting for an answer. I would just love to tell him my name plus a whole lot of other stuff but it seemed my voice had abandoned me when I realised he had taken a seat on the bed, sitting not too far from me.

"Well? Aren't you going to tell me?" Jongin asked tilting his head to the side to look at me. The light coming through the window casted shadows on all the right places on his face, making him look even more handsome that he already was. It was all just too much for my brain. "If you don't tell me then how will I ask you out properly?"

I was sure my jaw was now on the floor and incapable of closing ever again.

"MWO?!" I exclaimed in shock. At least I had found my voice. I stared up at him in disbelief to find him blushing slightly as he scratched his head and looked out the window. "What the Hell are you talking about?"

WHAT? HE WANTED TO ASK ME OUT? This wasn't some drama where the popular guy falls for the average girl and they lived happily ever after. No this was real life and this was THE Kim Jongin, one of the kingkas and I was you, a nobody. There was no way a guy like him would even be interested in someone like me. Was he making fun of me? Did his friends put him up to this? Was the kindness he had shown so far all fake?

"I was hoping this would go a lot smoother." Jongin said still looking out the window, unaware of my feelings. "It's just I've never done this before and something about you call to me. I'd really like to get to know you better...."

I felt the tears forming in my eyes as I stared angrily at him.

"Get out of my sight." I said quietly and I saw him look at me with slight shock. "How could you..."

"H-Hey are you crying?" He exclaimed looking at me with wide eyes. "Why are you crying?"

"How could you?! I thought you were a nice person..." I said brokenly as I felt my heart break. "How could you mock me like this? Just because I'm not popular doesn't mean I don't have feelings too."

"Wha...What are you talking about?" Jongin asked confused and I felt myself hesitate a bit. Maybe he was sincere? But no, this was real life. There was no way he would like someone like me. "When have I ever mocked you?"

"Then what do you call this?! Saying things like you want to ask me out..." I said sniffling as I tried to fight the tears back. "Do I look like an idiot to you? Guys like you don't go out with girls like me."

"What do you mean girls like you?? You're beautiful. Even my of a best friend thinks so." Jongin replied, his brows furowed in confusion. "And I do want to get to know you better. I'm really sincere about this. Please don't cry."

I peeked up at him as he took hold of my hands gently into his. His eyes were clear and sincere and I felt my heart skip a beat at his touch. His hand were so soft yet so sturdy and manly. I flushed as he kept staring back at me as if willing me to believe him. I could feel my heart telling me to cave and believe him. Afterall had I not been dreaming about this moment for a very long time now? Was this not like a dream come through for Kim Jongin to be asking me out? Had he not said that I was beautiful to him? I felt the blush rise up even more on my cheeks and he tilted his head to the side with a small smile on his face.

"I like how adorable you look blushing like that.." He said and I looked back at him startled and he blushed and looked down as if he had said it unintentionally. "Mi-mian I didn't mean to--"

"Alright." I said deciding that maybe he was being sincere and I wasn't going to throw away this extremely rare opportunity. My brain was telling me that I may regret this but my heart was telling me to go for it. Guess which one I was listening to?

"Ne?" Jongin asked blinking and I giggled.

"I'll believe you." I said smiling and the most precious smile bloomed on his face. "You're so beautiful when you smile." I quickly slapped my hand over my mouth as I realised that I had said it out loud.

Jongin laughed as I flushed brightly in embarassment. "Really?" He asked in a teasing voice unconciously linking our fingers together. "So I'm not when I don't smile?"

I blushed even brighter and tried to stutter out a reply. "A-ani...t-that's...t-that's not w-what I-I me-meant..." I stuttered stupidly and he laughed. His laughter was as precious as his smile, ringing out beautifully in the silent room.

"Aigooo yah~! You're so cute~!" He said chuckling and I looked down shyly until my eyes found out interwinned hands and then I blushed even brighter. "So you'll go out with me?"

"I....go out with you as in?" I asked as my brain suddenly overruled my heart and questioned wisely.

Jongin smiled. "Like a date." Jongin said and he blushed slightly. "If you're uncomfortable with it...well...we can just be friends....But just go out with me this once."

I bit my lips as I stared at him. He sounded so sincere so I told my brain to shut up and let my heart answer. "Alright." I answered. "It's a d-date then." I said stuttering like an idiot on the word 'date'.

"I'd hug you but that might be too much.." Jongin said with a giddy smile as he squeezed my hands. "Ah..I should let you rest now." Jongin added after he gave me the location to meet him with my bike.

He refused to tell me where we were going. He wanted to keep it a surprise. I watched as he left the room with a huge wave and smile. I flopped down onto the bed with a huge smile of my own. My smile was so huge, I could feel my lips being stretched to their limit. It was like a dream. I was going on a date with Kim Jongin. I squealed slightly and something wet and cold hit my face.

"Ahhh!!" I yelled quickly grabbing at the ice pack that had landed on my face. I stared at it for a while relishing the cool feeling left behind on my heated face and then I began giggling uncontrolably as I applied it to the slight bump behind my head. I was feeling extremely giddy and lucky at the moment. I couldn't wait for tomorrow to come. I had never been more happy in my life that Saturday came after Friday before.

"What are you grinning about like that for?" a voice asked snapping Jongin out of his reverie and he realised he had lagged behind a bit of his group of friends as they were walking home. "You've been like that this whole afternoon."

Jongin chuckled and ruffled Taemin's hair causing the other guy to huff at him. "It's saturday tomorrow." was all Jongin said as he began walking up.

"Ah yeah..Hey let's go to the beach tomorrow!" Sungjong said excitedly as Taemin and Jongin caught up to him, Chunji and Kyungsoo.

"Sorry I can't--" Taemin and Jongin said in unison. Everyone turned to look at Jongin in surprise.

"Why?" Kyungsoo asked staring at Jongin with narrowed eyes. Jongin scratched his head smiled slightly.

"I have something I'm doing tomorrow." Jongin said as he walked ahead of them with a smirk on his face. He could hear them muttering amongst themselved behind him.

Eventually his best friend came up to him and asked, "What are you doing tomorrow?"

"Just something." Jongin replied knowing how much vague answers drove Taemin crazy.

"What something?" Taemin asked looking at Jongin suspiciously.

"What are you doing that you can't go?" Jongin asked smiling as he avoided Taemin's question.

"I have dan-something." Taemin said folding his arms and looking ahead of himself as he walked next to Jongin. Jongin chuckled. He knew what Taemin would be doing. He was the only one who knew about it.

"Masked dancer Ace~!" Jongin whispered into Taemin's ears.

"Yah!!" Taemin hissed looking around to make sure no one heard them. "I told you that in confidence!"

"Relax. Even if anyone heard they wouldn't think too much about that." Jongin said smiling but still he kept his voice down.

"It's not fair that you know what I'm doing." Taemin said pouting.

"Aigoo so cute~" Jongin said pinching his best friend's cheek.

"YAH!" Taemin yelled slapping at Jongin's hands causing him to laugh and run away. "Wait lemme get my hands on you!!" Taemin ran after Jongin leaving the others behind.

"If I didn't know better I'd think they were together." Chunji said with a grin as they shook their heads at the best friends. "In the end we didn't find out anything."

"OMO OMO OMO!!!" I mumbled hopping aorund my room with my clothes tossed in every direction in my effort to find the perfect outfit for my date today with Jongin. I still couldn't believe it. I had a date with Kim Jongin! I glanced at the clock once before doing a double take in alarm. "Shoots! Where did the time go?!"

I quickly decided to grab a leggings with my fluffy white skirt and my pink top with my white throw over. It was casual enough to ride a bike yet stylish. It would have to do. I quickly slipped it on and then ran my hand through my hair to smooth it out, silently thanking God I had straighten it two days before so that it was now not a hassle. I glanced back at the clock again as I quickly put on some gloss and sped downstairs with my heart leaping in my chest.

"Umma I'm off." I yelled not bothering to stop but ran right out the door before she could say anything. I got out my bicycle from the garage and hopped on before I pedalled to the location we had agreed to meet.

When I got there, I saw a figure leaning against a post next to a black bike and my already hammerin heart did a sommersault. I still couldn't believe it. Kim Jongin was standing there in black jeans and a grey-ish tank with a black tank jacket over it. The jacket was left open and it was all a simple outfit but he made it looked like he had just stepped off of a magazine cover. I still couldn't believe he was there waiting for me. Waiting for me...!

"Mianhae..The t-time..just...flew away..." I said panting slightly.

He turned around at the sound of my voice and boy did I have my breath stolen from me. He looked so darn handsome and when the smile graced his lips, I was sure I would faint.

"Hey~!" He said smiling and then his smile changed to a frown. "You know you still didn't tell me your name."

"Oh!" I said smiling sheepishly. "It's you"

"you....Suits you." He said smiling and I blushed. "You look beautiful...like a princess."

I looked down at my outfit and snorted. "You're one to talk." I said and looked at me in shock.

"What...? I look like a princess??" He asked in pretend shock. "Where did I go wrong? Here I thought I was a prince." He placed a hand dramatically at his cheek and I laughed.

"So where are we going Prince Jongin~?" I asked smiling at him.

"Oh..you know..we'll just go ride around for a bit..." He said as he got onto his bike. "Have a picnic..."

"Oh?" I asked as we rode off to wherever he was taking us.

The time flew by quickly and Jongin could honestly say he had a very fun time with you. By the end of their date, Jongin was sure he liked her and would like to be around her. He found everything about to be beautiful. He liked the way she would get passionate as she recounted something she had read to him. He liked the fact that she had shyly told him that she secretly dreamed of becoming a model. He liked the blush that always stain her cheeks whenever he complimented her. He liked the natural energy around her when she let her shy shell drop and show her true self. She glowed with a purity he had never seen on anyone before aside form his sister when she was very young. Jongin loved the sound of her laughter and the way she looked at him whenever she thought he wasn't watching. It made him hope that she did enjoy herself with him and that his first attempt at dating a girl hadn't gone bad. They were currently walking their bikes back home in a comfortable silence. It was silence he had only ever enjoyed with Taemin before so it went to show how much of an effect she had on him.

"Sooo..." Jongin said and she looked up at him with a smile. He really liked that smile.

"Sooo?" She asked and he chuckled.

"Did you have a good time?" He asked biting his lips as he await her answer.

"Hmmm...." She said and he began chewing on his lips. "I did."

"Huh?" Jongin asked in surprise before his brain processed what he had just heard. "Really?" He asked, his heart filling up with joy and she nodded her head. "That's good."

"I'm happy I accepted your invite." She said smiling up at him and Jongin wanted to lean down and capture those smiling lips with his but he refrained himself. He wasn't going to mess this up. He was going to do this right.

"So.....Wouldyoubemygirlfriend?" Jongin asked in a rush, blurting out the question in such a way that the words came out with no space.

"What?" She asked frowning.

I couldn't believe my ears. Had he really just asked me that? Or did I hear him wrong? Going on a date with him, which happened to be both of our first date, was one thing but being his--

"I asked if you would be my girlfriend?" Jongin said more clearly this time around, though his voice did tremble a bit. I felt my eyes widen as I stared up into his nervous ones. As I remained incapable of words he began to figet before he spoke again, "Well....?"

"You...I....Me...." I said making no sense whatsoever. "I mean, Yes. If you're sure--"

I didn't get to finish my sentence for Jongin had just gather me up in a hug, lift me up and spun me around. When he set me down, he grinned at me as if he was the one who had won the lottery. Well if he won the lottery then I hit jackpot. I mean, come on. How often does can your dreams come true? The guy I had liked for so long was interested in me too. I was now his grilfriend. I felt like going to the top of a mountain and scream out loud that I had him now.

I returned his grin and said giddily, "This really is a dream come true."

"Oh?" He asked leaning closer to me and I felt my heart beat speed up even more. "You have a lot of dreams about me?"

"Oh you have no idea." I said unconsciously and then I clamped a hand over my mouth and blushed brightly as he began chuckling.

"Ohh...And what have these dreams been about?" He asked teasingly and I blushed brightly.

"T-that...Y-You...I-It's not...L-Like...T-That..." I stuttered and he giggled.

"I have such a cute girlfriend." He said pinching my cheeks as I blushed brightly. "So cute..."

"W-Who..Who is your g-girlfriend?" I asked turning away from him and he grabbed my hand and tugged me back to him causing me to fall into his arms.

"You." He said leaning close and I felt my hear stutter in my chest. Was he going to kiss me? OMG!! HIS GLORIOUS LIPS WERE GOING TO TOUCH MY LIPS!! Wait how do I do this? What if I can't do it right? What if-- I felt something feathery light against my cheek and looked up at him slightly confused and he smiled. "We'll take things slow. I want to do this right." I blushed. He had just kissed my cheeks lightly and I was a tad bit disappointed still I was grateful that he was not going to rush things. "When we do kiss...I want it to be even more special and memorable."

I blushed even more. How was he so perfect? How was such a perfect person my boyfriend? How did such a person like someone like me? I had no answer for those questions but I was happy to have him and I was going to cherish him because to me he was the most precious thing to ever happen to me.

"Funny I feel the exact same way, my princess." Jongin said and I looked at him confused but then I realised that I must have spoken the last part out loud and blushed. "I will never get tired of this sight." He added as his hands touch my heated cheeks lightly. "Where do you live? I'll take you home."

I gave him the address and then we began walking again, now headed in the direction of my home as we pushed our bikes along, enjoying the cool breeze that blew every now and then. It reminded me of the time we had spent lying in the meadow and the ride to the meadow. I had not even know there was such a beautiful place like that there before.

"Thanks for today." I said as we neared my home.

"No problem." Jongin said taking my hands and kissing my fingers lightly. I felt my heart skip a beat as his lips grazed lightly over them. "There will be many more to come."

"Well...See ya..." I said beginning to turn to head up my drive way when his hand on mine stopped me.

"You didn't give me your number." He said smiling.

"Ah! Oops." I said before I typed it into his phone and he put his in mine.

"I'll call.." Jongin said as he placed his phone back into his pocket. "..and text.."

"Okay~! Bye bye..." I said and then I added, "Oppa~"

Jongin stared after her with wide eyes as she quickly ran up her drive way and then he grinned. "Bye Princess~!" Jongin called and she turned around and he waved. She waved at him before disappearing into the garage and he turned around and hopped onto his bike. Jongin rode home with a huge smile on his face. He coukd wait to go home and text her. He felt so happy and light he thought he would burst. It had been worth the wait. He had found someone who was everything he had ever wanted in a girl and she made him so happy with just a simple smile. He grinned as he turned the corner to his home. He just couldn't stop it. He was just so happy.

 

a/n: well this took a while to write~ but here it is..

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT~!

DO COMMENT~!

ANNYEONG~!!! PLEASE COMMENT~!