The Saturday She Loved

School Lovers

  [Saturday]

It's raining. It's still early, but it's raining lightly. Ji Hyo could tell something ironic was going to happen today. She put up her hoodie and ran inside the warm mall.

"Over here, Ji Hyo~" a familiar voice called. It can't be... she gasped. She kept running closer to her group of friends to get a closer view. ..It is... it's Kim Jong Kook-ah! How the hell did Yong-hwa know that I met him?

"I'm.. here.." she sighed from exhaustion. And there were 4 other friends (besides Yong-hwa and Jong Kook):

  • Song Joong Ki.
  • Park Bo Young.
  • Lee Kwang Soo.
  • Ha Dong Hoon.

"Yah, what is this thing doing here?" Bo Young frowned, pointing at HaHa.

"I'm looking for you, my last love~" HaHa joked. Bo Young gave a glare. "..girls are scary.." HaHa whined. The others laughed as they went into the shopping court. "Wow, this place is huge... daebak."

"You talk too much, Dong Hoon!" Bo Young snapped. HaHa became frightened of the cute girl and shielded himself jokingly with Kwang Soo.

"Let's eat there later," Joong Ki suggested, pointing at a sushi stand. "I heard the sushi is great there." Ji Hyo nodded, smiling at his cute face. I just want to hug this boy! Ji Hyo dreamed.

"Knock knock, can you open your daydream door? It's raining out here." Kwang Soo joked, knocking lightly on Ji Hyo's head.

Ji Hyo pretended to be angry. "Yah, don't do that, I'm having my wannabe time!" she toughly knocked on Kwang Soo's forehead.

"I'm sorry! Noona! No! I didn't mean it!" Kwang Soo shouted, causing the others to laugh.

First, they went to Forever 21. "You girls.. you think we'd walk in there..?" the boys complained. "You don't have to, just stay outside and get kidnapped," Bo Young laughed. "We'll just wait for you.." the males sighed.

The second they knew they were at a distance of where the boys couldn't hear them, Bo Young asked Ji Hyo, "Do you like someone? It's hard to tell with your blank expression, unnie!"

Ji Hyo replied, "To the you the truth, I'm not sure if I have feeling for this guy." Bo Young couldn't guess who she was talking about and sighed.

"Ooh, look at that ring!" Bo Young squealed. "I hope Joong Ki buys me this.." she gazed lovingly at the sapphire-colored ring.

So that's love... Ji Hyo thought, noticing Bo Young's focused gaze.

For 10 more minutes, they looked around, and came out empty-handed.

"You just... wasted our time..." Yong-hwa exhaled. "Aish! I told you we should've left them!" HaHa groaned. Bo Young slapped his shoulder. "I'm sorry, miss. I will be good to you." HaHa apologized.

"Can we go to Hollister? I heard they're having a sale!" Kwang Soo jumped.

"Chih.. you shop at that expensive place? It looks like you shop at an old man's store, Kwang Soo-yah!" Ji Hyo teased, laughing.

Kwang Soo blushed in embarrassment, saying, "Noona! What are you saying!? I am not that ugly!" Ji Hyo pretended to hit Kwang Soo as the rest of the group laughed.

"Aigoo, my stomach hurts!" Yong-hwa bursted out laughing.

5 minutes later, they found Hollister.

"Ah, I want thi-" Joong Ki paused. He looked at the price tag. '[ $ 59.99 ] ' "Nope, I don't want this."

"Look! These T-Shirts are only $7! How about we all get one? You pay for your own!" Bo Young squealed excitingly. Jong Kook and Ji-Hyo got black ones. Bo Young bought a white tee, Kwang Soo got a red one, HaHa got 2 green ones, for him and Byul. Joong Ki got a cerulean one.

Jong Kook nudged Ji Hyo playfully. "So you like black, too, huh?"

Ji Hyo almost fainted at his sparkling smile. "Y-yeah, I do."

Bo Young took a look at them. "That must've been who she was talking about.. they look good together!"

After shopping at 5 more stores, they decided to eat.

"Sushi!" Ji Hyo skipped playfully.

"Ramen!"

"..EAT HEALTHY! EAT VEGETABABLES!"

"We want pizza and a fruit salad,"

".. Sigh." Jong Kook sighed. "So who's paying? It's ₩40,000.."

"Not it," everyone said in unison (except for HaHa).

"Wae?! I always pay!" Dong Hoon whined.

"Vice versa, Pororo." Ji Hyo joked. HaHa sulked. "Fine..."

After the meal, they decided to separate, depending on what they wanted to do.

Groups:

[ KJK + SJH ] - Do anything.

[ PBY + LKS + SJK] - Talk and shop.

[ HDH + JYH ] - Look at phones/electronics.

"It feels like I'm a back hole in between you two.." Kwang Soo said, directing to Joong Ki and Bo Young.

"That's right." Bo Young whimpered softly. Joong Ki smiled. "So cute!~♥"

~~~

"So, I heard Byul likes you." Yong Hwa smiled.

"Jinjja?! Wow, I'm lucky!" Dong Hoon bounced.

~~~

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo walked around.

"Do you want to buy anything?" the male asked.

"Aniiii~ I'm fine..." Ji Hyo replied. So he's nice, too? Daebak. she thought.

"Yaaaah! Jong Kookie!" a voice called.

"Oh, it can't be, no, no, no-"

"It is! It's Yoo Hyukie~" Jae Suk sang, sashaying towards Jong Kook.

"You look..." Jong Kook smirked, "...awfully ugly doing that! Hahaha!"

"I'm just a fabulous man," Jae Suk replied. "Oh, who's this? Your gi-"

"No, it's Song Ji Hyo from school.. we're with Yong Hwa and some others."

"Kyeomnaeyeo! But you two look overwhelmingly good together, take my word for it."

"U-us?" Ji Hyo stuttered, blushing.

"Whoa, you talked! And yes, you two. Ji Hyo, you agree, don't you?" Jae Suk asked.

Ji Hyo flinched. "Don't ask me.." she covered her face.

"I think she likes you." Jae Suk said.

"I think she hates you." Jong Kook shot back.

"You don't hate me, do you, Ji Hyo-ssi?" Jae Suk asked.

"Of course not.. I just met you.." Ji Hyo blankly answered.

"I've to leave.. I have to do the school dance preparations tomorrow.. come, okay, you two?" Jae Suk demanded, fixing his glasses.

"Okay." they said in unison.

Ji Hyo thought, He seems like a happy person. Hmm.

Jong Kook patted her on the shoulder. "So do you uh.. want to look around..?"

"I... uhh... I... uhm...," she stuttered, " want to look..-"

There was darkness.

It was black.

The darkest shade of black.

It was blank.

"Ji Hyo-ssi! Wake up! What happened?" Jong Kook held her hand. "Ji Hyo..."

His voice faded.

___________________

* This was delayed for 1-2 months because of school. Sorry!