This Is Day 1

School Lovers

4:00P.M.. Last class of the day.

"Song Ji Hyo," Mr. Yoo Jae Suk called. "are you here?"

"Yes, sir..." Ji Hyo quietly replied. Didn't they say that this year will be fun? It's only the 10th minute of the 1st day of school, and I'm bored... Ji Hyo thought.

~~~

 *Flashback

< 2 weeks before school >

"12th grade, it's going to be so fun. That's when all the boys actually make money and buy the girls gifts. Like for Christmas. I heard they get real gold and stuff." said Lizzy.

"I think next year will be great. Ji Hyo, it's about time you fell in love!" Gary smiled.

"Huuuh..." Ji Hyo sighed. She didn't know what to wear for the celebrationn on Monday, the 2nd day on school. "I'm lucky enough to have school start on a Friday." she thought to herself.

*End of Flashback

~~~

After that boring history class, it was time for lunch break, the wild time. The girls would chase guys and give them things they "put their heart into."

"Jong Kookie!!"

"OPPAAA!!"

"Daesung!!"

"YOUNG BAE OPPA!!"

"Xiumin~"

Of course, Ji Hyo did not understand why people fall in love. Why are they like that? It's so obvious that those boys don't love them back. she thought. Ji Hyo was afraid to fall in love so easily like the simple girls in school. She was scared that she'd get rejected.

While she was thinking, someone tapped her shoulder.

"Can you help me?" the good-looking man said. He was sparkling. In her eyes, he looked like a prince. She immediately knew why he asked for help and grabbed his hand. Ji Hyo sprinted to the Janitor's closet and locked the door in a flash.

"Wow, you're quick! Are you in a the track club?" he asked.

"No.. I'm in the drama club," she replied. "What's your name?"

"Kim Jong Kook."

"I'm Song Ji Hyo..." she gazed at his eyes blankly. Wait. What the hell am I doing?! I don't fall in love like those normal girls! she snapped out of her gaze. "So.. wh-what club are y-you, um, in?" she asked, trying to make a casual conversation while being alone with him in the Janitor's closet IN COMPLETE SILENCE.

"Me? Well, I'm in the music club.. specifically the chorus. I'm the lead singer." he replied, smiling at Ji Hyo's stuttering. How cute~ he thought. Suddenly, it was loud outside.

"You think the boys are in here?"

"Could be!" the doorknob shook and made noises, which scared the crap out of Ji Hyo and Jong Kook.

"It's locked. Must mean that the janitor's done for the day." the girls scattered quickly around the corridors looking for more boys, calling their name and pounding on doors. The two in the closet gave out a sigh of relief.

"Wow, you have so many fangirls. It must be your voice..." she complimented. "Oh! You're singing for the drama club in 3 months, yeah?"

"Yeah. I heard that the new act was called, 'But She Is My Love.' I overheard the teachers talking about it." After talking about clubs, they had a good conversation and learned a lot of stuff about each other. They talked the whole lunch break while camping in the Janitor's closet and eating lunch. Right when the finished their lunch, the bell rang, signaling the students that school has ended for the day.

"Bye," Ji Hyo waved as she walked home.

"Have a good night, Ji Hyo," Jong Kook replied. "I'll see you on Monday." Ji Hyo replied with a bow, and walked home. She thought about why her heart was beating faster than usual when interacting with him. I'm in love..? ...No. Just. No. Must've been a shock... he suddenly talked to me out of nowhere, first of all... she regretfully thought, lying on her bed. She received a phone call.

"Yeoboseyo?" Ji Hyo said.

"Ji Hyooooo~?" Yong Hwa asked.

"Ye~~~s?" she replied, laughing at his aegyo.

"You wanna meet up tomorrow? I'm going shopping with my friends. Let's meet at Central City at 10:00A.M., so we can shop a lot!"

"Sure. Who are your friends, Yong Hwa-yah?"

"People that you know. I know you know every one of them."

"Alright, then. I'll see you tomorrow at Central City, bye!" Ji Hyo hung up. Ohmygod I just hung up suddenly he probably thinks I'm weird now OHMYGOD. But what is done can't be undone. she thought. It was already 11:00A.M.. She changed and went to sleep, because she knew tomorrow would be a fun and busy Saturday.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* I'm so sorry it was short and boring! It's my first fanfic. >_< I'll make it up to you in the later chapters.. Also, thank you for my 4 subscribers for supporting me! :D