Kyumin is in the hospital

Kyumin is in the hospital

„…I’m sorry to say, but this week’s cover for „Baby”, actually, we couldn’t have Kyumin with us. He is in the hospital right now, he is pretty sick at the moment. Please give him some support.”

I got up and turned off the camera, thinking about Kyumin instantly as the camera stopped recording.

I just told LEDAs why he couldn’t be in our newest Music Note and it reminded me again of his sickness. I was about to cry for the whole time I recorded a message for our fans, but I had to keep straight face for them.

They can’t worry too much about us, we have to cheer them up instead of making them more sad. While walking to our manager who will mix everything to a good video, my thoughts were really far from our studio. They were somewhere in the hospital, next to tall, coughing boy, waiting for me at this moment.

As I just gave camera with a disc to our manager, wasting no time I got a cab. I’m sure that driver couldn’t ride any faster, but still I kept telling him to go, even if just a little faster. My boy couldn’t wait.  Not in the hospital, alone, without anyone from family or band. What am I saying? Band is a part of his family, I have to tell him that. He still separates them. Wrongly.

When we were at the hospital parking, I quickly paid and almost run to the reception. I passed it and came back when an angry receptionist yelled at me about registration. A little red on face and embarrassed like a hell I signed few pages and left for Kyuminnie bowing and apologizing constantly.

Under a glare of some nurse I finally managed to get under Kyumin’s room doors. 193. This number was meaningful for me… I don’t even know why. It just happened that Kyumin was placed there. And he was 93’ liner, maybe that meant something. Sometimes I don’t know how my brain works, but that’s me. I never said I’m normal or something.

Boom! I pushed the door a little too much I would like to. After a loud knock on a wall behind I quickly caught them and close as quiet as I could. As the lock clicked I heard a small chuckle coming from a white bed a few meters away. I was so busy with the door that I didn’t pay attention to anyone in a room. Someone was shaking and laughing under the sheets. I slowly approached shivering bed, just to jump on it and start tickling every curve on it. Now discontinuous words joined to previous laughter.

Covers fell as I tugged on one of the ends of them and I saw red and still laughing, probably at me, boy. How cute he looked with his hair messed out of the place. I reached to his head and started to ruffle his , pulling him into my chest. Maybe it wasn’t the best idea, because in the same moment my head touched his I felt cold hands traveling under my shirt.

“Kyumin, don’t….” I couldn’t finish my sentence as I started to laugh because of his revenge. This time he was on top of me, tickling me mercilessly. I think messing with Kyumin should be forbidden, even when he is sick. It wasn’t a good idea. And I’m the dominating one, right? Right? Eh, who would believe me in that moment?

Finally after (not even a minute ) which felt like an hour, my torturer stated it’s enough and I can breath freely. Nice joke…

He leaned on me, but wasn’t the one who could defend himself. I flipped him and in the result I landed on the ground.

Maybe I’m not a person who can defend himself either. Yeah, probably.

But, thanks to my fall when a nurse came in, she hasn’t witnessed  shocking scene. I quickly got up and handed Kyumin covers, sitting next to him as he found himself comfortable in the bed.  It was pretty hilarious, because a bed  Kyumin was lying was a little too short according to his height and hid foots were sticking out from under the blanket.

I smiled looking at this and after nurse left room I leaned to kiss him on the forehead. Thanks to his reflex he managed to move his head and kissed me on the lips. The next thing he did was to hide himself under the sheets. I smiled warmly at his infantile behavior, but said nothing.

“Wanna to eat something?” I asked knowing how he would react. Whole bed wobbled as, I think, he nodded. “I’ll be back soon, sweetie.”
I looked at him and left room, thanking fate or God for bringing this childish, cute guy to me. Because it was the best that could ever happen to me.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: What do you think? It was worth reading? It's 3 am here, in Poland, so if you noticed some mistakes write to me or in the comment, please.

Thanks for reading ^^