Music makes Death

Death led by Music

J-Hope sprinted to his class. He slammed the door behind him. There were only two people in the class, Jongkook and V. They were best mate. They were looking at him annoyed. He jumped on their desk and squat down. “Annyeong!” he did a peace sign.

"Yah! Why are you late?” V flicked his forehead.

“AHH!” J-Hope rubbed his forehead. “Why did you flick me?”

“You told us to meet you here and you were like 20 minutes late.” Jongkook said.

“Mianhaeyo~~. I had to go somewhere. Forgive me, please~~~” J-Hope used his aegyo.

V and Jongkook cringed after seeing that. “Whatever. Just don’t do that. I feel like punching you.” V said.

“Why did you want to meet anyway?” Jongkook asked.

“AH! About that. I was wondering if you heard about a boy called ‘Chi’.” J-Hope said.

“‘Chi’? Who’s that?”

“Are you talking about that story?” Jongkook raised his eyebrows.

“What story?” V asked.

“It’s a story about this boy called ‘Chi’. I don’t know the whole story but I do know that he loved playing piano, he was an orphan and he was really independent.” Jongkook said.

“So you’ve heard then. He lost his arm in an accident so he couldn’t play the piano. Because of the stress he was getting, he committed suicide. In this school. In the old music room. The last piece of music he played was ‘Fur Elise’. No one, except that one teacher, knew he died. Not even one person. The teachers didn’t do anything. They didn’t look for him. They didn’t ask people what happened. They just pretended nothing happened.” J-Hope continued the story.

“That’s it?” V sounded uninterested.

“Nope. There’s more. If anyone dare to enter the old music room and play Fur Elise on a piano, the one in the old music room, boy with a pale face, black eyes and with one arm will, appear. He would come toward you and asks you to give him the music sheet and an arm. If you don’t give him the both, he would cut your arm off and disappear with it.”

“Really, J-Hope? You really believe that?” V questioned me.

“…Well…Kinda. So I was thinking, to see if it was real, let’s try it.” J-Hope said.

“No way!” Jongkook shook his head.

“Come on. V can play it since he’s not scared.” J-Hope looked at V.

“Well, you two can go. I’ll be waiting you here.” Jongkook pointed at his seat.

“Ok then. V and I will go and he-.”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa. When did I say I want to go?” V interrupted J-Hope.

“Well I can’t go on my own, can I?”

“Ugh. Fine.”

“Friday, after school. You know how to play piano right?”

“Of course I do.”

“Can we go home now? It’s getting dark and this school is kind of creepy.” Jongkook stood up and grabbed his bag.

“Let’s go.” V said.

(Time passes: Friday, after school)

“Come quickly. Hwaiting, hyungs.” Jongkook waved at V and J-Hope.

“I wonder if they’re going to be okay.” Jongguk said to himself.

V and J-Hope was heading to the old music room. Their hearts were beating. They were looking at the door of the music room. They were both nervous. “Open the door.” J-Hope said to V.

“Why me?”

“Because you said you weren’t scared.”

“I never said I wasn’t scared. I said I didn’t belie-”

“Just open it.”

“Okay.” V reached out his hand to the doorknob but he stopped. He looked down on his right hand. J-Hope was holding his hand.

“What are you doing?” V tried getting J-Hope’s hand off him.

“Noo~~. Please. I’m scared.” J-Hope put on his puppy dog eyes.

“Fine.” V twisted the knob. The door creaked as they entered. The room was full of cobwebs and dusts.

“There’s the piano.” J-Hope said. “Come on.”

“Ok but can you let you go of my hands now?” V shook him off.

“No. what if the ghost pulls me or takes me?” J-Hope holds his hand again.

“How do I play it if you're holding my hand?”

J-Hope let go the hand and put it around V’s waist. He smiled at V who had a killer face on. They sat on the piano stool. They looked at each other. “Ready?” V asked J-Hope.

“No.” J-Hope said.

V started playing. They got to the half way of the song, nothing happens. “Nothing happened.” J-Hope said.

“What did I tell you?” V said. “Let’s go. Jongkook must be worried. And let go of my waist.”

They were exiting but J-Hope suddenly screamed. V turned to see him. “V-V-V. Someone is holding my wrist. Help.” J-Hope pleaded.

It was that boy. “Give me the music sheet and … your arm.” He smiled creepily.

“I-I-It’s him.” V shuttered.

“Give the sheets.” J-Hope said while trying to get the hand off him.

V gave the sheets. “An arm?” Chi said.

“Sorry. Please let him go. It was wrong of us to enter. Please let us go for this once.” V pleaded.

“You should have believed it.” He widened his mouth and cut J-Hope’s arm off.

“ARRRGGGHHH!!! Hel-” J-Hope had fainted.

“Thank you. I’ll be able to play the piano now.” Chi said. His mouth was covered with blood and he was holding an arm, which were J-Hopes. He disappeared in the dark. V was left with unconscious J-Hope. He didn’t know what to do. Jongkook came in his mind. He called him.

In the classroom with Jongkook.

“Come quickly. Hwaiting, hyungs.” Jongkook waved at V and J-Hope.

“I wonder if they’re going to be okay.” Jongguk said to himself.

He saw his hyung going off. He took out his phone and played games. As he was playing, he heard a voice. “Why aren’t you going with your friends?” Jongkook ignored it.

*Knock knock*

He heard his table knock. He looked up quickly thinking it was his hyungs. But it was a lady with an arm missing.

“Who are you?” he asked.

“I am Ms Park. Former teacher of Chi.” The lady had a smirk on her face.

‘Chi’? He remembered what J-Hope told him. No one, except that one teacher, knew he died. No way. Was that the teacher?

“Why are you here?” Ms Park asked him.

“I-I-I’m waiting for my hyungs. Since they’re not coming, I’ll be going.” Jongkook bowed and rushed to the door but he was stopped. He got pulled backwards.

“I know where they are. By now… one of them has their arm cut off.” Ms Park chuckled.

“W-W-What?”

“I was the one who made the accident. That bastard didn’t have to live. No one liked him. Always on the piano. He was annoying.”

“No way. Why would you do that? He didn’t do anything wrong.”

“He was like me. Orphan. I didn’t have any talents but he did. He wasn’t bullied but I was. We are both orphan. We should be treated the same. But he was treated differently. I was jealous.” She said.

“Jealous of your own student? Seriously. What kind of teacher are you?”

“I couldn’t help it.”

“Why are here anyway?” Jongkook stepped backwards.

“Whenever that boy appears, I appear as well.” She said. “Your friend is in danger right now. Do you want to go help or not?”

“Why are you telling me this?”

“Because I know how it feels. He appeared in my office and took my arm.” Jongkook looked at the lady’s arm.

“I’ll be going now.” Jongkooks exited and ran to the music room.

*Ring ring ring*

Jongkook phone rang. He picked it up. It was V.

“Y-Y-Yah. C-C-Come now. Help.” V then hung up.

After hearing V, Jongkook ran with a full speed. He got there. He ran to them but he paused. He saw J-Hope in V’s arm.

“What happened?” He asks.

“He took it. J-Hope’s arm. What do we do?” V cried.

“Let’s go to the hospital for now.” Jongkook said. He and V carried J-Hope and went to the hospital.

(At hospital)

“Do you think he will be okay, hyung?” Jongkook cried.

“I think he will.” V replied.

They were waiting for J-Hope, who was getting treated.

“So your friend experienced too, huh?” They heard a voice behind them. It was an old lady.

“Excuse me?” V and Jongkook turned around.

“He will ruin his life like he did to mine.”

Music makes Death: End


SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT