Episode 2 - We Can Meet Again? No way...

Music Couple! 2

                          We Can Meet Again? No way...

 

Yoona bursts into laughter. " Bwoh? Join in the 'kissing show?' Ani! Jemiseo, PD-nim (Very funny, PD-nim)." She said as she claps her hands. " Ani, I saw you at the BBQ party in season 1." He said. She gulped. nervously, she started to chug the water in a water bottle that was near her. "Besides, you are y and you can dance." The said. Yoona chokes on her water and spits it out on a random guy. The guy turns around and looks at her." Ya! Oh...Its that girl from the car accident." He said. "Bwoh? Eottoke....Did you call the ambulance for me?" Yoona said, pointing her finger at him while her eyes were wide open. They totally ignored the PD. " Psh. You ruined the hood of my car and I had to take you to the hospital! And you repayed me by spitting water at me?!" He said. " How did I ruin the hood of your car?" Yoona asked. " I get that I hit you with it but-" "BWOH?!?! YOU ARE THE ONE THAT HIT ME?!?!" Yoona said, going close up to him, and looking him in the eyes. The PD-nim backs away for a sec to his secretary. "Get me popcorn." The PD-nim said to his secretary as she leaves to get popcorn.

Then, some other guys that seemed to be Kibum's friends got up angry, because they were getting annoyed and they were spitted on but not that much as Kibum. " Ya, tree."  A handsome male said to Yoona. He was very buffed and really handsome but Yoona didn't care. " Bwoh?! Tree? Ya, you manican! How can you join in something thats not your bussiness?" Yoona said, looking at Siwon, the guy I just described. " Bwoh?! Manican?!" Sungmin said, trying to defend his friend. Tiffany and Sunny sees the ruckus. They walked up to them. " Ya, whats the prob, Yoong?" Tiffany said. " Great, 2 sidekicks, but midget versions." Siwon and Sungmin said in sync, as they laughed and high 5 each other. "Bwoh?! Ya!" They girls said. Tiffany steps on Siwon's foot and Sunny bites Sungmin's hand. " Ough!!!!!!" They both screaming, holding onto their wounded area.

Kibum was about to slap them until Yoona grabbed Kibum's wrist, and flipping him. Everyone crowds around the scene. Kibum looks in pain, as he hold his shoulder. Yoona smacks off her hands, as if she was getting rid of dirt off her hands. The girls walked away while the other guys tried supporting Kibum up, The PD-nim had a look on his face. The secretary arrives with his popcorn. " Here, PD-nim!" She said. He smacks it out of her hands, causing the popcorn to spill. He looks at his secretary. "YOU!" "Me?" "YES YOU! YOU ARE ON MY NAUGHTY LIST! TO MY ROOM, NOW!!!!"

~The next morning ~

6:30 AM...

Yoona's POV:

Tiffany and Sunny bursted into my room. I don't know how they got here...But my family was on vaction so they probably stole the keys or something again. They lift my mattress, making me rool to the floor. "Aigoo!" I said, feeling like an old woman because my back hurt. "Halmoni, gwenchana?" Sunny said, with a fake worried face as she and Tiffany laughed. "Lets go!" Tiffany said as she grabbed my hand. They dragged me down the stairs. " Ya! Eodie-ya?!" I asked them while rubbing my eyes since I had eye-boogers. Turns out, they dragged me into the living room and the small tv. It was announcing the cast of Music Couple! 2. I groaned. " You woke me up for this?" I said, but They looked at me with serious faces. " The 3 guys who will be casted are Kim Ki Bum, Choi Siwon and LeeSungmin!" The host said. we groaned because we saw their name tags...Lol..." I'm not watching That..." I said. " The girls are Hwang Tiffany,Lee Sunny..." I congratulate them as they smile brightly, but I could tell they were pestered because they were gonna be paired up with those guys. "Congrats, now give me my $6,000!!!" I said. Smiling widely but it fades away as I here my name on tv. "Im Yoona!" "Maldo Andwae!" I Said as I stand up, shocked. The girls looked at me shocked too. "Since when did you audition, Yoong?" Sunny asked. " Since NEVER!!!" I said.

I still had my house slippers on and I grabbed my keys. The girls followed me. I ran all the way to the Music Couple! Building, and ran into the PD-nim's office. Tiffany and Sunny were panting behind me. The PD looked at me weirdly. " How dare you put me in the show?!" I exclaimed. He got up. I was looking at him as if I wanted to punch him but I knew I couldn't becuase I could get sued and lose more money. "I will give you 12,00$." He said. My eyes widen in shock but I didn't accept it. "But still! Don't do that! Thats not enough." He writes a check and gives it to me. I read and so did Sunny and Tiffany who were looking from my shoulders. " 5 BILLION WON?! ( I think approximately $5,000,000 in US or Canadian money.) " We screamed in sync. I immediately accepted it. " I promise no kissing or other intereactions." The PD-nim said. But I didn't notice his hands behind his back was crossing fingers because I was soo happy with the money. I kinda regrettted it because I just sold myself. " You guys CAN meet again after in 1 hour." He said, looking at his watch. "Bwoh?!" We, us girls said in chorus. He called his secretary. " Call the new cast, tell them to come here in an hour." He said. We all looked at each other. I looked on the wall and saw Taeyeon and Leeteuk together in a picture. Same thing with Jessica and Donghae, and Seohyun with Kyuhyun. They all seemed happy. But for me, This is a bad start for my 19th birthday...