Episode 1- What Should I Do?

Music Couple! 2

                               What Should I Do?

Before Music Couple! Season 1...

Yoona's POV:

My mother asked me to send out flyers to my high school to advertise my family snack shop. We were getting low on money and we would soon be evicted from our home if we don't start selling. I was selling my flyers but I knew the students would have been really mean. I didn't had much friends too either. I only had my friends Tiffany and Sunny. Jessica, Taeyeon and Seohyun were on a tv show. But they were already towards their dreams. I didn't knew I had a dream, I don't even know If I actually had one this whole time. I was dazing out just by thinking and some kid almost hit me with their bike, snapping the flyers out of my hands and it quickly flew everywhere. Great. I was so embarrassed. I quickly scattered them from the ground and picked it up. It was all dirty and the dirt started to rub onto my hands. Not to mention it rained earlier this morning.

What I did was going back to my family snack shop. I had to pick up new flyers. I couldn't care less. All I had to do was help my family from getting evicted. Love was always a first for me. Only friendship and family love comes first. I'll get married when I'm 45059156931 years old. "Omona! Aigoo! Your hands are dirty, Yoona!" My mom said as she takes my hands and starts to wipe off the dirt. I loved my mother for taking care of me. Everything she had done was taken care of me and my little sister, Amber. She changed her name because she thought it was cool. Me and Amber are the tomboyish sisters.

I kinda hated it when she takes care of me when I work. Because I want to help out the family. Appa, Eomma, Amber and Halmoni. Halmoni has dementia and she would always think that araboji is always here. Just thinking about her makes me cry. But I was happy the way I was. Never wore a skirt...Not sure If I did when I was a child. And I never, ever wore a dress to my middle school grad and Just wore my uniform. Enough about me and its time to work again. I wore a chipmunk costume and sold flyers on the street of Seoul.

Kibum's POV: 

I gently kissed my mother on the forehead as she leaves. It was hard for me. She was leaving too soon. Why did cancer exist? I was so shocked, I couldn't even cry once! I get into my car and drove off. One finger against my lips and the other on the wheel. I didn't knew where I was heading to I just drove to where the car had lead me. I just wanted to get my thoughts straight. The phone rings as I put on bluetooth. It was Siwon. Great. What did he wanted now at a time like this. But I couldn't blame him at all because he wouldn't know. I didn't want to listen to any crap so I hanged off.

I drove into one of the streets of Seoul. The stop light was on but I didn't know. I just went straight. I hit a chipunk on the way. But its big head rolled away and there was a girl lying down there, unconcious. There were flyers on the hood of my car. I got out and saw a big crowd surrounding her. i held the girl up bridal style and threw her in the passenger seat of my car. I drove off to a hospital I could find near.

By the time I was there, The hospital was surrounded by people. Is today a day for flu shots? I just wanted this girl off my arms. Shes a huge burden. After leaving her there, they called her mother and father. I left because I was sick ad tired of being there. Why should I care if that peson is dead when I just lost my mother? Pretty lady, meet my mother in heaven and tell her i love her.

Yoona's POV:

I woke up with this huge painful headache. I looked aound and sat up. My mother and father got close to me. " Gwanchana? Amber and Halmoni are on their way. Are you sick or hurt anywhere?" My father asked me. My mother just kept on holding my hand. Since I was feeling a bit hurt, I just nodded. My parents sighed in relief. I kinda felt uneasy for a bit. Since it was dinner time, the Doctor had given me some porridge and some warm tea for my throat and to help ease the pain.

Later that night, I was discharged from the hospital. I can't believe I did this. Instead of gaining money, we lost money. Frigging hospital bills. I just wanted to yell. I think I was a nightmare to my parents. If we get evicted, we lose the house and we have to go live in the sauna for a while when my parents do some house hunting.

I blame the driver. Why did he do a hit-and-run? When I was right tjere? At least someone called the ambulance. If I ever meet the driver again, I will beat his up and get back our money.

No one's POV:

A couple days later, Yoona and Amber were assigned to entertain the costumers and bring them in. They had a small stage we rented and perform. Amber had rapped while Yoona had dance and sang a bit.

One of Danjo's scouters were on the streets, scouting for some new idols. But Those two were unaware of the situation. As the scouter passed the street, He found some talent from Amber and Yoona.

As they finished, The scouter had waited for them. Mrs. Im saw him and served him a fresh lemonade with some Soondae.

She walks away and told Amber and Yoona to come off stage. "Go to that men. Hes been looking at your performance." Amber and Yoona gulped. They walk to him slowly. As they reached to him, He told them about the scouting.

Amber and Yoona looked at each other and laughed. "Ahjussi, You're lying right now, Aren't you?" Yoona said, laughing. "Hes gonna deny it, Noona." "Ya! Tsk1 I told you to call me hyung!" Yoona said, slapping Amber's hand. "Wait, Are you guys transgendered?" He asked them, mysteriously. "Ani! We're just tomboys. Get use to it." Yoona and Amber exclaimed.

After that, they let their oppertunity slipped away from them.

Right after Music Couple! had ended, there was an audition for others to come on Music Couple! 2. Tiffany camed back after 2 months, saying it didn't work out. Tiffany and Sunny wanted to be in Music Couple! 2 so they dragged Yoona Along. "Wae! Why did you guys pick me to go along?! There is Seohyun, Taeyeon and Jessica! I was working." Yoona said. " If we get on and you come with us, we'll give you the money they give us." Yoona starts to think. "Hmm...How much do they give you?" She asked. Sunny laughs. " Only $3,000." Yoona eyes widen. "DEAL!"

They walk inside the building, seeing many people auditioning. After Tiffany and Sunny went in, Yoona was all alone. She started to play music from her phone and she started to dance to have fun. The PD-nim watches her and goes to her. "Neh?~" Since she quickly recognized Him. " Be on Music Couple! 2." He said. "Eh?!?!" Yoona said. as she stops dancing.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: Thanks for watching the first episode of Music Couple ! Its official that today is the day it comes out. Hope you liked it.