Final

Back-hug
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

back-hug

 

 

It was yet another boring Sunday, but, not for Lu Han. Lu Han was currently taking care of his baby brother. Well, not literally a baby, but younger brother.  Being the responsible brother he is, he went out to buy some medicine.

 

 

“Taozi, Gege’s going out for awhile to buy you medicine, okay?” Lu Han said while Zitao’s hair.

 

“Okay.” Zitao sighed as he went back to sleep. Lu Han placed a kiss on his younger brother’s forehead before he went out.

 

 

It was mid-summer which means mid-vacation. Lu Han missed his friends for sure. They hadn’t had the chance to meet for schedule conflicts. Minseok was currently on vacation in Beijing. Baekhyun was on his grandmother’s house. Yixing was on summer classes. And lastly, Kyungsoo was busy with his part-time job.

 

 

Lu Han sighed as he walked with a slow pace. He started humming few songs while feeling the summer wind. Stuffing his hands in his jeans’ pocket in the process. The drugstore is two blocks away from their house, so, bus isn’t needed.

 

 

It was eerily quiet for an afternoon, minus Lu Han’s humming. He turned to the right and he was surprised to see the streets empty. He wonders why though, since this area is usually filled with people. It was only empty during six o’clock in the afternoon onwards. Not that the place had a curfew, but the children did. Children usually filled the streets, playing.

 

 

*ring* *ring* *ring*

 

 

Lu Han was startled. He didn’t expect anyone to call him at this time. He took out his phone only to see that he already missed the call. It was an unknown number though. He sighs and tucked his phone on his pocket again. The drugstore was around the corner. He fastens his pace as the drugstore comes in view.

 

 

He arrived around three o’clock. He entered the store and the bells rang signalling that a new customer has arrived. The staff greeted him as he greeted back, smiling at the process. He browsed through the medicines at the rack and asked the lady at the counter to get the medicine. The lady gave him the medicine and he quickly paid.

 

“Thank you for coming.” The lady politely said while flashing a shy smile towards him.

 

“Ah. Yes.” Lu Han said and bowed. He went out of the store when he saw a familiar boy.

 

 

The boy was turning his back against Lu Han, so Lu Han can’t clearly see his face. The boy was tall, to say the least. Lu Han came to a conclusion that it was his cousin, Yifan. Yifan had mentioned that he has dyed his hair to something close to blonde and this boy was blonde.

 

 

Lu Han went closer and noticed that ‘Yifan’ was listening to music. Obviously, he has the plugged his earphones. Lu Han thought that Yifan really hated back-hugs. So, in conclusion, he decided to back-hug his ‘cousin.’

 

 

Lu Han went closer and hugged the person from behind and suddenly, he felt that something was off.

 

 

“What the-?” The person exclaimed. Uh-oh. He knew that voice.

 

“Oh my. I’m so sorry.” Lu Han said while prying his hands off of the man.

 

 

The man was unfortunately his brother’s batch-mate which meant two years younger than him. The man was no other than, Oh Sehun. Oh Sehun is the most popular guy in the university, despite his age.

 

 

Sehun unplugged his earphones and stuffed it in his pockets. He looked at Lu Han with his bored eyes.

 

 

“Are you a stalker?” Sehun decided to break the silence.

 

“Sehun-ssi, look I’m so- Wait. Did you just call me a stalker?” Lu Han shouted.

 

“Well, yes I did.” Sehun stated simply.

 

“Look here Mr. Oh Sehun, I, Lu Han, would never, and when I say never, I mean it. I would never stalk anyone in my whole life. And that doesn’t exclude you.” Lu Han said while pointing his index finger at Sehun.

 

“Oh really, Lu Han Hyung?” Sehun said while emphasizing the word ‘hyung.’

 

“Ugh. If you don’t want to believe me, try to listen to my explanation first. Look, I mistook you fo-” Lu Han was cut off when Sehun placed his index finger on his lips.

 

“Shut it. I don’t need those lame excuses of yours.”

 

“It’s not lame!” Lu Han pouted.

 

“Just admit it. You like me back.” Sehun said while smirking.

 

“What do you mean liking you back? Are you crazy?” Lu Han’s eyes widened.

 

“What? I’ve been trying to get your attention since the time I’ve entered the university. Don’t tell me that you haven’t noticed.” Sehun said, never leaving his gaze from Lu Han.

 

“I’ve noticed that. But, haven’t I rejected you for like five times already? And to think that you even called me a stalker.” Lu Han scoffed.

 

“What? I just imitated what you said to me for the first time.” Sehun shrugged leaving Lu Han recalling the time he did that.

 

 

«««««

 

 

Lu Han was tired from all of the projects that they need to complete by the end of the week. He was about to go home when he felt someone following him. He looked back and saw no one. He shrugged the feeling off and pro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter