My Grumpy Boyfriend

ONE SHOT COLLECTION

“Oppa! Can you buy me this?” you said as you ran to Junmyeon who got shocked “Yah! Where did you get that?” as the clerk chased after her “You have to pay for that miss” the clerk said as you pouted your lips and puffed your cheeks at Junyeom, who just rolls his eyes “arasseo arasseo, here” he said as he handed the payment to the clerk and started to walk away with you “Sir, you’re change” the he said but Junmyeon just raised his hand as if saying ‘keep the change’

Junmyeon holds your hand as you are lost in thought with your new hour glass “Oppa it’s pretty right?” you said to Junmyeon who smiles and nods as he ruffled your hair “Jinjja” he said as he giggled quietly.

“Where should we eat?” Junmyeon asked, you smiled “I’m paying now” Junmyeon raised an eyebrow “Uh, no you’re not” you laugh and let go of his hand and ran as you replied “Uh, Yes I am” he laughed “Yah! Eodiga! Wait for me!” he screamed as he walked after you.

“Over there! Let’s eat there” and he said “Whatever” you stopped running looking at him “are you mad?” you asked him and he replied “No, I’m just tired” and he looked down at the ground

“What do you want, babe?” you ask cheesily hoping he’d smile or laugh, but all he did was shrug “what’s the best seller?” he asked the waiter, as you looked down on the menu beginning to feel guilty.

“What’s yours?” he said but I was too distracted to hear “Yah!” he said calmly “he’s waiting for your order” he continued, you bowed a bit to the waiter “Mian mian, I’ll have this one” and the waiter smiled and said “Hello Ma’am, Sir, I am Min Woo and I will be serving you for today” and he left quietly

You thought to yourself ‘Eotteokhae? He’s mad’ as you bit your lower lip, you were about to cry, when a plate of kimchi AS appetizers was placed on your table and you said to the server “ah ye Gomawo!”

Your orders arrived and Junmyeon’s face was still bitter and sour that you can’t even paint it “Oppa, Let’s eat?” you said to him as he ruffled his hair and stood up “I need to go to the bathroom” he said as you gave him a smile and sent him off as he turned he bumped into someone “Yah! You should apologize when you hit someone” he said and the guy stopped and turned around and said “Do you know who you’re talking to” and he laughed annoyingly “No, how about you? Do you know me?”

You ran to Junmyeon’s side and tugged on his coat “Oppa don’t do this” and he just gazed at you and rolled his eyes back to the guy he bumped into “Jinjja! Watch where you’re walking” he said as he turned around and walked towards the bathroom.

You bowed to the person “Mianhaeyo” and he ignored you as he continued to walk to the VIP part of the restaurant

Junmyeon returned to his seat looking pissed “Oppa, why are you acting like this?” and he just shrugged tears escaped from your eye, and his eyes widened “Yah! Why are you crying Jaein-ah?” he panicked

“Do you want to go now?” he whispered “Yah, Uljjima” he begged as he kept his head down, he signals the waiter for the receipt and he immediately paid for it

As he held my hand tight and dragged me to a playground he sat me on a swing and pushed me back and forth slowly as he sang me a song “Stop crying my silly little girl” he sang and that made you cry even more and that made him hug you from the back.

“Uljjima my princess” he whispered and you started to laugh, he had a confused face “Yah were you tricking me?” he said as he poked your sides, “Yah it tickles stop it” you screamed as you ran away from him, as he chased after you.

Both of you fell on the soft grass and you cuddled on the floor “Why were you grumpy, Oppa?” you asked and he laughed and kissed you on the head.

”Well, I was trying to see how you were going to react, did I make you worry?” he explained

You hit his shoulder “Yah! What do you mean worried? I was very sad, and I was starting to think that it was because of this!” you said as you took out the hour glass you bought earlier, he smiled “Aniya! Actually this was all part of my plan, the guy who sold that to you was my friend, and he helped me a lot”

You frowned as you pushed him to the ground “Yah Oppa! Nappeun! You’re so bad!” he smirked “wasn’t that why you fell for me?” he said and you had a serious face “Ani! It’s your sweetness”

He blushed as he heard your words, he scratched his head shyly “Uh, should I take you home now?” it’s getting late” you nodded as you both started to walk to your house that was just a blocks from the playground.

As you walked, your fingers intertwined with each other’s as you swayed you hands he hummed “Saranghaeyo~” and you reply “Nado saranghaeyo~” with a hum.

As your house approached you looked at him and he smiled “Would you like to come in for some tea?” he nodded “Sure”

You opened your gate and entered your house Junmyeon closing the gate after he entered he sat on the couch comfortably breathing deeply “I’m tired Jaein” and you laughed at him while you prepared the tea in the kitchen.

“Here drink this” you said as you gave him a cup of tea “Thank you” he said sipping the tea.

After drinking the tea he stood up “Well, it’s late now I should get going” he said as he looked down on his watch “Ah ne! Be safe! Wait I’ll walk you to the gate”

You went out and walked him to the gate, as you approached the gate he held your hand and kissed your forehead “Jalja! See you tomorrow” he said as he pulled in a hug and you waved goodbye and closed the gate.

As you walked to the door your phone rang “SARANGHAE!” it read on the text and you replied “NADO SARANGHAE!~”

END