New students

My girl

 

-Kevin POV-

I awoke,the rays of sunlight blinding my eyes.I tried blinking a few time before looking at the sleeping figure beside me.Dayum....I wonder what really happened during Ji's past.I felt her stir a little then I saw her stretch.

"Ji,You have school right now.I have a free period.So get out of here." Ji looked at me with an annoyed face before leaving.Hmm,what is there to do????

10 minutes....20 minutes....oh look!she's done!.....FINALLY!

"Kevin,why are my uniforms different?"She held up her new uniform and her old one.I was surprised.Didn't they tell her?

"You're going to a new school?The limo is going to take you to the closest bus stop there is...which is 2 km away.Not that far of a walk to your new school,Ji." I explained.She sighed frustratively and stormed out.Merely coming back in to show me how she looked.

No doubt guys would hit on her.ARGH!I WILL SO KILL THEM IF THEY DID.I nodded and she left.What to do....???Meh,I'm going to play the Wii.

-end of POV-

-Eunji POV-

I swear this uniform looked way more revealing than my old one.I HATE IT!!

Anyway...what Kevin said was a lie =.= why that...that...meanie!The walk to the school felt like ages after the bus dropped me off.

Well...luckily for me,I brought my ipod to take away stress :D!I put the earphones on and selected Remember-빅뱅 Big Bang. The song was really catchy.After a few minutes I saw some boys walking as well.I walked faster.Accidently brushing my arm on one of them,so I ran.Heck,luckily I brought those one strap bags.The one that hangs off your shoulder.

YES!!!!Seoul Academy of Music,Creativity,Arts & Literature. ????Why would they enroll me here? Did I get it wrong?I checked the paper.Indeed,it was this school.No mistakin' it.I made my way in,there was murmurs all around.

"Who is she?"

"Is she that daughter of that huge company?"

"She's hot."

"I feel sorry for you...don't worry...just ignore it.They'll fade eventually."My head whipped around and found where the voice came from.It was a girl with long blonde dyed at the tips hair,she was wearing glasses.She smiled timidly at me before vanishing in the crowd.I shrugged it off and went into the hall,making my way to the office.

"Excuse me,I'm Hoo Eunji.The new student."

"Ah,Eunji sshi.The new female student.Let's see..."the old receptionist flicked through some files until she took out a somewhat stack of paper from a file out and handed it to me.

"Those are your schedules,your keys and a special something is there for you.Oh!and give that huge green file to your first teacher...that would be your homeroom teacher Miss.Hoo."I nodded and headed out,just in time for the bell to ring.I scavaged through the papers and found a key and black piece of material.I wrapped it around my hand and joined it together with a Clack!

That's when I noticed it was a glove.I put the keys in my skirt pocket and walked to my first class.

-End of POV-

-???? POV-

When I entered,it looked like class had already started.The boy next to me seemed to be concentrating hard on something.

"Hyung,are you sure you want to STAY in this school?"the youngest asked,playing with his fingers.

"Positive."I answered bluntly,before we all went to the office to retrieve the things we needed.My homeroom seemed to be the closest class,apparently.

We went our separate ways before I entered the class on my own.The teacher whacked the board.

"Okay class!We have another new classmate!"Another??I thought I was the only new one here.Anyway,I introduced myself and blahblahblah.

I was seated next to a girl with long faded brown dyed hair.She seemed nice enough.It surprised me when she said 'So you're new here too :).Apparently,I'm also new here.I was enrolled here by my parents unexpectedly you know." she nodded her head and avoided eye contact with me.But still,she smiled.

This is going to be interesting...

Now that I look at her...she's pretty hot really.When she caught me staring,she giggled quietly and looked away,focusing her eyes on her work again.I was quite embarrassed,being caught staring at her.

-End of POV-

Who is that mystery person???Find out in the next chapter ;D.Comments please!