Chappy #3 ~~> Last 2 Characters! :D

~~♥~~ Décotte Café ~~♥~~ [APPLY CLOSED!]

Haneul’s POV

“Aish! We’re never going to find a job here!” Min Chi exclaimed as we saw no ‘HELP WANTED’ signs at the mall.

“Excuse me are you looking for a job?” A man in his mid 30’s asked. We nodded.

“Neh, but we haven’t seen any stores that need more employees.” I answered.

“Hmm well I own this café that is hiring workers would you like to work there? Also my name is Choi Tsujiro.” He explained.

“Yes we would like to work there.” Min Chi and I said at the same time.

“Follow me then its around the corner.” Tsujiro said. We followed him into an almost empty café.

“Wow it’s so… so empty.” Min Chi said shocked. Tsujiro looked sad.

“We’re almost out of business in the day but at night we’re better off but not that much.” Tsujiro said sadly.

“Tsujiro,  Minhyuk and Jungshin just left.” A boy said. Tsujiro nodded.

“Thanks for informing me Dae Jin.” Tsujiro said, the boy bowed and went back into the back room. “Okay so there are a few things you need to know before you start to work here.”

“Continue.” I urged.

“One, you will work at the café but not as a girl and two you will work also at night when the café becomes a night club.” Tsujiro said.

“What do you mean?” Min Chi asked confused.

“You’ll be working at the café dressed as a guy but when we open the night club you work as girls.” The ‘guy’ that came in earlier said.

“You know Eun Mi, you can’t just in and tell them.” Another girl joked.

“You know Asuka, haven’t you ever heard of locking the door.” Eun Mi teased back.

“Yah, that’s a low blow. I didn’t expect you to come in.” Asuka retorted, Eun Mi laughed.

“Oh right, my name is Yong Eun Mi and that’s Jang Asukai; we’re two of the workers here.” Eun Mi introduced.

“When we work at the café Eun Mi is known as Kim Dae Jin and I’m Hwang Kitoh.” Asukai finished.

“Nice to meet you.” Min Chi said.

“Are you interested or not? Tsujiro asked, Min Chi and I looked at each other and nodded.

“We’re in.”

“Good! Now all we need is for your boy names and we’re good to go!” Tsujiro exclaimed.

“Can my name be Seo Junsu?” I asked, he nodded vigorously.

“Can mine’s be Lee Sanghyun?” Min Chi inquired.

“Yes.” Tsujiro said, “welcome to the business.” He finished, shaking our hands.

Name: Choi Haneul

Boy name: Seo Junsu

Stagename: Alexis

Nicknames: Panda, Cookies monster,  Rabbit, Little Pabo, Ha-ha.

Age:19

Birthday:12/25/1992

Boy Appearance:

tumblr_lndi8yBN2f1qaerzvo1_500.png

Girl Appearance:

tumblr_lndlt0lUHO1qbs2ero1_400.jpg

Partner: Yang Yoseob

Name: Park Min Chi

Boy Name: Lee Sanghyun

Stage Name: Lexi

Nickname: Minni-Min

Age: 20

Birthday: April 24, 1991

Boy Apperance:

tumblr_lnc8n0Sdqr1qi9fsdo1_400.jpg

Girl Apperance:

tumblr_lmb0bpuNRe1qjorqto1_400.jpg 

Partner: Yong Junhyung