Chap 2!

Sweet, sweet love

 

You were waiting for your drink, a ____. It was your favorite, but Wonwoo somehow knew to order that for you.. "You really didn't have to pay for me, Oppa." You told him. He grinned, "But of course, on a date a man has to pay doesn't he?" He handed you your drink that just arrived. You almost dropped it, "W-what? Did you say d-date??" He led you two to a nearby table for 2. He pulled out your chair for you. You sat down. So did he. You took a sip of your drink. He propped his elbows on the table. "Yes. I did." You nearly spit out the little sip you just took. Your eyes widened and met with his. You blushed. A little light bulb went off in your head."Now or never." You thought. "O-Oppa!" You said. Wonwoo tilted his head, "Yes Yoonmi?" You gulped, mustering up all your courage, "I like you! A lot!" You looked down at your feet, your face as red as a tomato. You heard an ping of a bag and peeked up to see Wonwoo holding a sketchbook. You felt a hand lift up your chin. "Don't look down. You are beautiful Yoonmi. No one can ever compare to your beauty." He held the sketchbook in front of you two so your faces could not be seen. He smiled and then leaned in. He kissed you. And you gladly kissed him back.
--------------------------------------------
It is now the next day. Yesterday Wonwoo had walked you home and gave you a kiss on the cheek goodnight. You are now walking to school since you live really close to your school, Pledis Arts High School. You were distracted from your thoughts about yesterday as you saw Min Ah's long hair swishing not far in the distance. You ran up to her, "MIN AH!" She didn't turn around and hug you like she always did, she just hid her face and tried to run, but you caught her. Min Ah isn't very athletic.   "No! Don't look at me!" She tried to pull away. "What are you talking about Min Ah?!" You pulled her closer to you. "You know exactly what I'm talking about Yoonmi. Yesterday." She said sharply. "So... That really was you?" You gasped. Tears started forming and dripping on the tips of her eyelashes, "Yes." She hung her head low. You held her head back up, "I'm not mad! Just explain to it all to me." You wanted to know the truth. Min Ah is your best friend, your unni, you don't want to see her like this. You walked over to a park bench with her and sat down. "Okay. I'm all ears." You even cupped the back of your ears to make it funny. She gave a sad smile, "O-okay.. It's a long story though." You smile and tool her hands, "Good thing I love long stories."
--------------------------------------------
Min Ah explained it all to you. The man was her boyfriend/ her lover. Min Ah and him are deeply in love, that's why she ran out of school. To meet him, and to go to that 'hotel'.....  You were so surprised. You knew that Min Ah was mature but you now she's almost like a full fledged adult! But what shocked you even more, was who her lover is. Your eyes almost popped out of your head and you swore you felt your jaw literally drop. Min Ah literally laughef out loud at all of your priceless reactions. Guess who he is? It was Exo's very own.... Xiumin. Min Ah explained that they met at a fan meet and that when she was getting an autograph he write his personal phone number on it and that they felt love at first sight.
 
"Wow... How romantic..." You sighed.
You wished you and Wonwoo would eventually be like that, so grown up and lovey-dovey. You stood up and held your hand out. "Let's get to school shall we? Even though we're late at least we're late together." You grinned. She smiled and took your hand.
--------------------------------------------
The day went by fairly smoothly, but it went by super slowly because you've been getting so anxious to see Wonwoo. Except for you being late and getting in trouble. Other than that, it's totally a great and all. Your heart raced as you looked at the clock. "Almost time for home room!" You thought. Suddenly the bell rang. You jumped out of your seat and gathered your stuff as quickly as you could. You ran out the door and got to homeroom extra early.
You opened the door expecting no one to be there. But you were wrong again, there he was. Sitting in his seat. Except this time he wasn't sleeping. He got up and walked to you this time. He pulled you close and hugged you. "Oppa.." You trailed off as he snuggled his head into the crook of your head. 
 
What you didn't know is Min Ah was just outside the classroom and took a picture of you two. 
 
Wonwoo gave you a quick peck on the lips and whispered in your ear, "You'll be my date for the school summer festival dance won't you?" You quickly nodded, your heart nearly thumping out of your chest. You two quickly separated as you heard students walking down the hall and sat down as the other students came in filling the silence with excited chatter. 
 
"Alright class!" Your substitute Mr. Jung said. He went through roll call. With an occasionally 'he/she isn't here' from the class. Mr. Jung  straightened his papers and cleared his throat. "You all know what's coming up right?" The classed cheered. "That's right the Annual Pledis High Summer Festival!" Mr. Jung yelled over the noisy class. 
The rest of home room went by with hype for the festival and especially the dance. Class was almost done. He looked back at you. The bell rang. "Class dismissed! See you all on Monday!" Mr.Jung announced.
The class gathered up their stuff and left. You lingered around waiting for Wonwoo. He walked to you, "Let's go." You grinned and nodded. 
--------------------------------------------