Chap 1!

Sweet, sweet love

 

 
 
"Hey Yoonmi!" You spun around looking for the voice that called you. Your eyes met your crush. The one and only Wonwoo. Your heart skipped a beat. "Y-yes? You stuttered. He walked over to you and handed you a notebook, "Thanks for letting me barrow your notes for the English test!" Your smile went up and then faded a little bit as you got your hopes up. You accepted the notebook, "No problem.. Anytime!" You fake laughed. You were hoping he'd say he liked you. Every time you occasionally spoke that's what you hoped. It never happened though. Hey a girl can dream can't she? "I have to get to dance class now or I'll be late!" He waved goodbye as he ran down the hallway. You looked at him longingly until he was gone. You smiled. "Yo." You felt a light smack on your shoulder. "EEP!" You squealed as you jumped and turned around only to see your best friend and unni, Kim Min Ah. Min Ah is usually very mature and sensible but has a silly side to her. You sometimes get jealous of her silky smooth skin and creamy coffee colored hair. "Aish Min Ah! You scared me half to death!" She grinned, "Hehe that's my job! C'mon," she took your wrist and started walking, "We have to get to Ms. Lim's vocal class before the bell rings or else she will kill us!" You both started jogging to the classroom.
--------------------------------------------
You sighed and walked out of Vocal class. Ms.Lim was so angry today. Her boyfriend of 3 months got sick of her and dumped her. She always vents and takes it out on her classes. It's happened a lot. "Yoonmi, I have to leave early. Sorry!" Min Ah clapped her hands together and ran off. She seemed to be calling someone as she was running.. "Who could it be?" You thought. "Oh well, better get to home room. Last class of day!" You stretched your arms in front of you as you made your way to home room. You were always looking forward to home room. Why? Because a certain someone was in your same home room. That's right. Wonwoo. You shyly opened the door and slinked to your seat in the back row by the window. You weren't the first one in there, which was unusual. You stood up and walked to the only other person in the room. Curious, you bent down to see who it is.. "Wonwoo!" You whisper/gasp quietly. You looked closer, he was sleeping. Smiling, you admired his adorable sleeping face. Your right hand reached out toward him and his hair a bit. You stopped, thinking about what would happen if he woke up while you were doing that. You went back to your seat. All the other students started filing in just as the bell, signaling the start of home room, rang. You giggled to your self, giddy that you got to see a side of him that you haven't seen before.
--------------------------------------------
Home room was cut short. Usually it would be 45 mins but today it was only 20. Your home room  teacher, Mrs.Kang had to leave for a family emergency. So, your class just could leave early. You were walking home on your usual route as you past by what you called "hotel street" because it's full of love hotels and cheap motels. You saw a couple walk out of this one 5 star love hotel. Wait... That girl looks familiar... Who could it be? You stopped walking as you squinted your eyes trying to identify the girl. You gasped out loud in shock. "I-Is that really.... MIN AH?" You accidentally shouted out loud. Just as you suspected, she reacted to your voice. "Oh Sh*t!" She took who you assumed was her boyfriend(?)/lover(?)'s hand and the 2 ran down an alley way. You tried to run after them but you accidentally ran into someone, causing you to drop your bad and spill the contents of it all over the pavement. "I'm so sorry!" You began to pick up your stuff when the guy you ran into bent down and started picking up your stuff and putting it in your bag. "Haha it's totally okay. We should have been paying more attention to where we were walking." He chuckled. You looked up at him only to see the smiling face of the man you love. "Yoonmi?" He asked. He helped you stand up and handed you your bag. You blushed slightly, "Hey Wonwoo." "Call me oppa, no need to be so formal." You smiled, "A-Araso... Oppa." He gestured to a nearby coffee shop, "Shall we get a couple drinks and talk for a bit?" Your mouth gaped open, shocked by his offer. "I-I'd love to!"
--------------------------------------------