18 & Pregnant

Description

You're rich, spoiled, and sometimes y. You obviously don't know the actual meaning of labor since you have never encountered that once. Money always get thrown on you and you spend it as if money grows on tree.

What happens when you accidently slept with Kris Wu?

You have always been pampered by others. How will life be now that a little life is growing inside of you and the father of the child is who you always hated?

Foreword

Hwang Minah / You ; 18 years old ; Senior at Seoul High School

 You came from an extremely rich family, who own resorts all over the world. You're a party animal. You love to party and find any reasons to go to a club. You're spoiled. Without having your parents around all the time, you are given money to do whatever you want. Everyone knows you as the y Queen at Seoul High School. Although you may seem like a , you also have a caring and soft side that no one sees except Jihye. Dislike Kris because he doesn't like you.

Kris Wu / Wu Yifan ; 18 years old ; Senior at Seoul High School

Kris is the next heir of Dragon Mall. He is quiet and cold. He is known as the ice prince at school. He is one of the 12 Kingkas, along with his other friends. He is the captian of the basketball team. He likes to keep his distant from everyone, except his friends and his girlfriend, Hyejung. Although he may appear mean, people close to him know he is a nice and warm person. Truly inside of him, he is a dork. Dislike you because of your y attitude. Doesn't understand why Jihye is bestfriend with you.

Wu Jihye ; 18 years old ; Senior at Seoul High School

Jihye is Kris's cousin. They both view each other as brother and sister. Jihye is half Chinese and Korean. Jihye also come from a rich family. Her family helps Kris's family with Dragon Mall. She is bestfriends with you.

Kang Hyejung ; 18 years old ; Senior at Seoul High School

Hyejung came from a poor family. Hyejung is sweet, nice, pure, and innocent. She caught Kris's attention with her angel like looks. But clearly she is not who she actually is.

 

 

Awesome poster & background @