Recharge

House; A Story Behind Your Busy Life

“Lee Seonsaengnim!”

“Oh, Haebyul-ah! What’s the matter?”

That 14 years old girl ran toward her dance trainer—Lee Taemin. Taemin smiled widely and patted that girl’s head.

“Seonsaengnim, can you show me the latest choreography for our debut performance? Just once again, Seonsaengnim. The first chorus movement is a bit hard…” she answered.

It was 7PM already, and his works had done. He actually really tired and needed rest. But this girl did need him, her first debut was getting near.

“Okay, let’s go to the practice room, then~”

“Like this, and this, okay?” Taemin said, showed the movement perfectly.

“Uhmm…” that girl mumbled. “Let me try! Let me try!” Haebyul got up and played the song. She started to dance.

Taemin smiled, that girl did it well.

“Did I dance well, Seonsaengnim?” Haebyul asked, while her dance trainer nodded. “Of course, you did it well, Haebyul-ah. Goodluck for your debut stage next week, okay?”

“Yes, Seonsaengnim! I’ll work harder.. I promise..” Haebyul smiled.

“I’ll take your words, then. Hey, it’s eight PM already. Shall we go home?” Taemin asked, and Haebyul nodded.

“But I have to clean this room first...”

“It’s okay if I leave you here?”

“Of course, Seonsaengnim..”

“Well, good evening, kiddo! See you tomorrow..”

Taemin walked downstairs, he took his key inside his black-leather backpack and drove his car carefully.

Tap… Tap…

He tiptoed toward the king-sized bed. He could see the silhouette of a woman—who was sleeping soundly there. Taemin slightly smiled as he stared at his wife’s beautiful face.

“Oppa…” she mumbled while slowly tried to open her sleepy eyes. “You’re home?”

“I am…” Taemin whispered, then quickly kiss her forehead.

“Why so late? Have you eaten?” his wife—Jinri—asked. Taemin shook his head, made Jinri pouted.

Cute, he thought…

“Alright, let me heat your dinner, then..” Jinri said, she tried to got up but Taemin held her wrist instead.

“Why?” Jinri raised her eyebrow. “You’re hungry, right? You must be tired…”

Taemin couldn’t hide his wide smile. He felt like his sore body had been recharged as he looked at his wife’s beautiful face.

“No, Jinri…” he answered, then placed his palm on Jinri’s big tummy—felt his 7 months upcoming baby’s kick. “Being with you and our future son is enough for me….”