Beautiful Palace

House; A Story Behind Your Busy Life

“Oh Gosh….” that 30 years old man—Choi Minho—sighed. He took his worksheet and read it carefully. Well actually, he’s tired—very tired. Yet, as a chairman of his own company, professionalism is a must. And Minho always tried his best to do everything perfectly.

He glanced at his metallic wrist-watch. The hands of clock stopped at 8PM, and again—he sighed. It was quite late for a chairman’s working time, which people usually think that they are just sitting peacefully on his luxury seat, then signing this paper or that document, and meeting their client while having a nice lunch at the fancy restaurant.

But actually those things weren’t 100% exist; at least, for the chairman of that Starlight Company—Choi Minho.

Checking this and that, meeting the annoying client, arranging new project…

Yeah, quite difficult….

His gaze suddenly stopped at the compilation of three small-sized wooden frame. His lips slightly made a curve of a meaningful smile as his eyes met the most favorite faces of his entire life.

Jung Soojung—his dearest wife—and Choi Soojin—his lovely 2 years old little girl.

Those angelic faces. The queen and the princess of his own beautiful palace.

Minho suddenly realized; that life’s isn’t about work to earn some money, yet—he needs it. Somehow queen needs a beautiful jewel, and princess needs a beautiful dress, his palace also needs an upgrade.

Then, he got it. He had to work hard, or even harder due to make his house grew bigger. He wanted a “live happily ever after” for his queen and princess—just like a fairytale.

His smile turned wider, and suddenly all he needed just reached his beautiful palace immediately….