Last Day , Unforgettable love.

Unforgettable Love.

"She's not here anymore and i have to be strong"

 

After a years passed our love being so lovely,my love to her is so big and Dahee too. And i became an MC on a variety show i already doing this 1 year but sadly i never go somewhere with Dahee even i call her , never because im too busy. Break time now i decided to call Dahee and ask her to go out tommorow because i'm free :) . She didn't pick up my call and the break time is also done , when i start there's a segment for asking about the celebrity who here in the Variety Show. "Okay next segment everyone ,all the viewers can call to here and ask our celebrity who's attending here".Hello!~ said someone who calls here, i said Hello back and said what question do you want to ask? :) , "No, i don't want .Eunhyuk ssi~, do you remember Kim Dahee? i'm her sister and now she's sick and in hospital since last year ,Eunhyuk ssi?! Annyeonghaseyo Eunhyuk ssi?!". After hearing that news i dropped the paper and ran away so today Variety is ruined.1 month passed away i got Dahee's number and i try to call her someone picked up "Annyeonghaseyo , who's this?" someone said that. "Me,i'm Kim Dahee's friend can i talk to her?" i said. "You can't, she even can't talk, if you want visit here to hospital but her health is so bad i don't know because the doctor said she's going to past away'" and i realized that's Dahee's sister." I hang up my phone and my tears is falling down , i change my clothes and ready to go to hospital no matter what happen to me.Ring~Ring~. my phone ringing i answer it: "Hello?" i said. Eunhyuk ssi~ Eun,Eunhyuk ssi. Dahee's sister called me with a tears. Noona what's wrong? Noona! Noona! i shout to her. Dahee! Dahee she she she past away... said Dahee's sister. I'm shocked and my tears is falling so hardly... "I shouldn't leave you, i i i shouldn't be an MC , i should know your health " i cry when i said that.

 

After 2 years she past away it seems like i'm alone but thank you God , there's my mom , dad , family and Super Junior with me. I'll never be sad anymore and always be strong with all i have and all my fans.

"Kim Dahee,believe me our last day is Unforgettable Love you'll always be in my heart"

 

That's my Unforgettable love , Kim Dahee the first girl who i'm falling for . All of our moment is meanigful for me,i'll always be strong because she said to me that i have to be strong because i'm a man. This has been Eunhyuk my story i'll never forget this.

 

"My moment , Hurts,My feellings,A meaningful day with her is an Unforgettable Love"