The day i said that I love her and I like her.

Unforgettable Love.

"That day is so meaningful for me"

 

1 year is already passed so fastly , at the morning i decided to call her and say Something to her. *calls Dahee* Annyeonghaseyo,Dahee ssi! how are you? Are you okay? i want to hang out with you! can you? she said yes, okay how about Everland? Deal? okay at 4 o' clock okay? she said yes. And then i hang up the call.The clock is going so fast i'm on the way to Everland she said "you don't need to pick me because i want to go there by myself". We arrived at the same time and i shout her name "Dahee ssi!" i ran to her and hold her hand she said let's go!. We have a so much fun there untill 7.30 pm, i whisper to myself this time i have to say my feelings to her, i call her name "Dahee ssi.." i kneel down , Eunhyuk-ah! what's wrong? stand up! she said. Kim Dahee you wouldn't belive what i'm going to say now , i want to say this when we first met but i'm too afraid."Tell me Eunhyuk ssi~" said Dahee. "I have a feellings for you I LOVE YOU and I LIKE YOU i know you wouldn't believe it". Eunhyuk ssi!~... she ran to me and hug me. " I love you too since we be a friend,and i want you to be mine". I hug her and said i'll always be yours and be the best for you. After that her dad calls her to go home because it's already 10.15 pm.Bye Eunhyuk~! she kiss my cheek and go to her car.I'm going to my car too , and then go to home.