Final

Whenever You Want To

 

 

“Come on, we’re gonna go scare the out of Vic and Sulli,” Amber whispered into my ear. I tugged the covers up over my head, “Damn it, Amber! Do you know what time it is?!” I hissed out from clenched teeth, slapping my glow in the dark wrist-watch. 1:57am, it blinked.  I heard her stifled giggles from across the room as she slid on her shoes. “Hells yeah I do, it’s go time! Now get your together, sister. We’re gonna scare us some senior and freshman meat tonight.” I groaned and flung the covers from me and swung my legs over the side of my bed. “This is such a bad idea,” I told her, “What if we get caught?” My best friend didn’t answer my worried question about security, instead she slowly opened the door of our dorm room open and stuck her head out in the lit hallway. 

 

The blonde surveyed the corridor at least five minutes straight before giving me the coast is clear signal and tip toed out of our room. Rolling my eyes, I snagged my room key off of the nightstand and followed her out the door and down two rooms from ours to room 343, Sulli’s room. “Dude,” I whispered, pointing at the door handle, a complicated lock with two key holes. “All of the doors have individual keys to them. We don’t have the key to their room, you idiot.” Amber shook her head in mock disappointment, and fiddled around with the lanyard around her neck, jangling two silver keys on it. “A prankster always comes prepared, Krystal,” she said, and fit one of the keys into its’ key hole. How’d she even get that? 
 
The room’s only allowed one key per person, nobody got extras. Deciding that she must’ve stole it off either Sulli’s or Victoria’s lanyards, I allowed myself to be dragged into the now open door. And smacked right into Amber, who was standing stock still in the middle of the doorframe. I slapped her on the back, hard, “What the , man!” But she didn’t turn around or even acknowledge me. She was too busy staring at the two girls in Sulli’s bed. Well, Sulli was completely oblivious there was even someone else in her bed and was sleeping soundly, snoring softly, whereas Victoria was caught red handed, staring wide-eyed at us, her hand frozen above Sulli’s silky dark brown hair. 
 
“Oh my God,” Amber whispered aloud. She didn’t seem that shocked, though. I, on the other hand, was freaking out. I felt a surge of protectiveness over Sulli, and I won’t deny that she’s insanely pretty and cute either. Or that I would definitely swing in a whole other direction for her if she swung that way. I walked over to Vic and completely blew up in her face, wedging myself between her and Sulli, my back to the bed. “What the hell were you doing?” I shouted at the top of my lungs, flailing my arms around, ready to smack that frightened expression right from Vic’s scared face. 
 
Just as I was pulling my fist back to throw into her jaw, I felt a pair of hands wrap around my middle and pull me down onto the bed on top of a warm body. Immediately, I felt this calm wash over me, and I knew Sulli was holding me. Everyone knew she was the only person who could calm me down: when I was about to scream at one of the newbies on the soccer team for messing up or throwing my school papers all over my bedroom floor when I didn’t get the lesson that the teacher’d taught, she was always there for me, no matter what. It was silent, Amber and Vic were standing around is in shock, staring at the two of us, but the only thing I could concentrate was the feeling of Sulli’s warm hands resting on my stomach.
 
“You okay?” She whispered softly into my ear, her warm breath fanning down my neck causing goosebumps to dot my bare arms and my face to heat up. Thank God she couldn’t see what she’d done to me, the effect she always had on me. “Yeah,” I mumbled, and I felt her hands loosen their grip on me, much to my disappointment. I got off of her, and she the lamp light, rubbing her eyes. She looked adorable, and sort of y, with slightly messy bed head and a tight fitting purple camisole and teal as her pajamas. Amber noticed first and cracked up, “Nice PJ’s, Sulli.”
 
Sulli looked up at us innocently and then back down to her body and her eyes widened. “Oh God, sorry, guys,” she said weakly as she threw the blankets over her legs. There was an awkward silence as the four of us stared at each other. “So,” Sulli started. “Anyone wanna tell me what just happened and why I had to stop my Soojung-ah from killing my unnie?” My heart fluttered at the sound of ‘Soojung-ah’, one of the many cute pet names she’s made up for me in the past few years.
 
“Dude, like Vic was all hugging you and in the dark while you were sleeping,” Amber said. Sulli’s eyes widened and she turned to Victoria yawning a little bit and playing with the blankets covering her. “Vicky,” she mumbled, getting up off of the bed, exposing her alabaster legs and bare arms, shoulders, and back, walking over to Vic while crossing her arms, “is that true?” The pretty Chinese girl hung her head and stared down at the floorboards of the room, nodding her head slowly. My fists clenched by my sides as I heard her utter a nickname for her. Sulli sighed and pulled the brown haired girl in for a hug, and it burned me as I watched Vic’s hands touch Sulli’s . 
 
The beautiful brunette forced Victoria to look at her by tipping her chin up with a finger, a slightly suggestive motion that sent a raging fire to explode inside of me. “It’s alright, Victoria.” Vic nodded and clambered back into her bed without another word. As soon as she was sleeping, Sulli turned to us with her eyebrows raised. “And what are you guys doing here in my room?” I tried not to look down at her assets as I pointed at Amber and said super fast, “It was all her fault she was all, like, dragging me in here, even though I knew it was a bad idea, I didn’t even wanna come in here, but if we hadn’t, Vic might’ve like graped you or something while you were sleeping..so you should be grateful.”
 
Amber slapped her face with her hand. Sulli shrugged, exposing a bare shoulder, making me gulp at the sight of her pearly skin. What are you Krystal? Some ing teenage boy hyped up on hormones? Keep it together. “If that’s all, you guys can go.” That made me snap. “Whoa, whoa, whoa!” I exclaimed, “She could’ve like you in your sleep just now! No way are you staying here tonight, you’re sleeping in my bedroom. Amber, you’re sleeping in Sulli’s bed. Right. Now.” 
 
And then I grabbed the sleepy head and Amber’s spare key, and walked us to my room. Slamming the door shut behind us, I heard Sulli yawning. “Hey, Soojung?” I heard her say as she looked around the room, “Do you guys have anything to eat? I’m like super hungry.” I watched her rub her flat stomach and my cheeks burned again. “Yeah, sure. Just sit on my bed and I’ll get you something.” While I was rummaging around in the cupboards, I heard her going through my drawers. “Aha!” She exclaimed as I turned around with a bag of pretzels and cheese dip.
 
I almost dropped the snacks right there. Sulli was all decked out in my clothes, staring triumphantly at me. Wow, she’s beautiful, I thought. She spotted the bag of food in my hands and swiped the out of my grasp, jumping on my bed. “Ooo! My favorite!” She said as she tore into the food. I still couldn’t get passed the fact that she was wearing my light green f(x) Ladies sweatshirt that hugged her frame in all the right ways, or a pair of my neon blue Nike short shorts.
 
Gosh, for a person half blind without her contacts or glasses, she sure has good fashion sense. Eyeballing me from the bed, she grinned. “I still have my contacts in,” and pulled out her case and a little bottle of solution from behind her back. “Always come prepared, right?” She laughed, and started munching on the bag of pretzels again. I grinned and hopped onto the bed next to her, reaching my hand in. “Hey, leave some for me, you hogger!” I said jokingly, bumping elbows with her. Boy, I was not expecting the shocks and tingles that ran down my spine when we touched. 
 
Sulli didn’t seem to notice, and kept munching on her pretzels, scrolling on my phone. “Oh my God, your so cute, Soojung!” She exclaimed as she looked at the pictures of me on my iPhone. “What the!” I shouted, snatching the phone away, “When did you get this? It was in my short shorts pocket! And it has a passcode!” Sulli smirked, “I know, the phone was hard to get itself without you noticing. By the way, you're rocking some pretty cool undies yourself. Monkeys and mangoes, am I right? And your passcode was easy, it’s my birthday.” I was shocked, mostly about the fact that she’d seen my underwear, “Am I really that shallow and easy to guess?” Sulli giggled, slapping my knee playfully with one hand. 
 
“No, you’ve just got a sweet spot for me. That’s all.” Sulli did have a point. And then she hopped off the bed and walked around Amber’s untidy and messy bed. “I’m so not sleeping in there,” she told me, climbing back onto my bed. I brushed pretzel crumbs off of my sheets and slid underneath my comforters. Sulli tossed the empty bag on the countertop and joined me under the sheets after she’d taken out her contacts, snuggled up close to me, and closed her eyes, inches apart from my face. I looked at her, bewildered, “You’re sleeping with me?” 
 
She opened one eye and studied me. “Calm your , hottie,” she mumbled, slinging one warm hand over me to rest on my side, “it’s not like we’re gonna make love or anything.” Oh good God, why’d she even mention that. My body temperature sky rocketed as she laid her head on my chest, twirling a strand of my hair on one of her fingers. Did this girl really not know what she was doing to me? We lay there, in the dark, the only sound was of my heart thumping hard in my chest. “You really should calm down, Krystal,” she whispered into the crook of my neck, pulling me into her so I could smell the sweet scent of her shampoo.
 
“Yeah,” I muttered under my breath, “if I were doing this to you you’d have trouble calming down, too.” Sulli laughed, “No, I wouldn’t.” Something awoke inside me, a hunger for her started deep inside me. I wanted her so bad right now. I spun us around, so I was on top of her, supporting myself on my hands spread out above her head, and she was underneath me. Sulli stared up at me in wonder, her hands sliding up my arms as she leaned up, brushing her lips with mine. Gently, I pushed her back down into the mattress. 
I was supposed to be in control.
 
Once she’d laid down again, I sprinkled light kisses over her bare neck, and she writhed underneath me, a soft moan escaping her lips, her hands tugging at my hair and shirt, her heart beat racing next to mine. “Krystal,” she sighed my name in contentment as I kissed her jawline. I smiled at her, kissing her briefly on the lips. Pretzels. She tasted like pretzels and cherries and cheese dip: the best combination of flavors on the face of the earth. I lowered myself down, drinking in her taste through our lips. 
 
Her hands moved up underneath my shirt, spreading over my  back, and I allowed her to my neck a few times before I kissed her again. And the best part about it was her lips. Moving with mine. How soft they were, softer than silk, softer than anything I’ve ever felt before. And then, we were staring at each other from across the pillow, hands intertwined, bodies close. All I could think about was kissing her again, and I shyly smiled. “Can I kiss you again?” I whispered. Sulli grinned and leaned closer, “Soojung, you can kiss me whenever you want to.....as long as you promise to always kiss me like that.”