Chocolate Cake Batter

Chocolate Cake Batter

Snow glistened against the moonlight outside the window. Inside the kitchen, two males were rushing around grabbing ingredients. One tall, dark skinned, with defined muscles and big lips, the other slightly shorter with light colored hair, a petite body, and smooth, milky white skin.
"LuLu Hyung, where do you keep the flour and sugar?" Hi voice was deep but very clear in the ear of the other.
"In the cupboard above the Refrigerator." Lu Han responded, grabbing out the mixing bowl and pan.
"Everything is out now Lulu Hyung." Lu Han heard the younger whisper against his ear, his hot breath ghosting against his ear.
"Thank you Kai." He smiled sweetly, turning to the taller boy and pecking his lips quick. Kai let a smirk grace his face at the small action.
***
"Two eggs." Lu Han read off the recipe.
"Got it." Kai responded, grabbing out the carton of eggs and trying to crack them into a smaller bowl. He was doing good until his hand slipped and half the shell landed in it. With a sheepish smile, he brought it to Lu Han. "Is this okay?" He laughed softly.
Lu Han took one look at the boy before his eyes fell down towards the small bowl. He began laughing dug out the shell, putting it on the head of the other. "Now it is." He stuck his tongue out, putting the eggs into the bowl.
Kai's eyes widened a bit as he reached up to get the egg shell out. It was a lot more trouble then it looked like, the flour, egg, and butter on his hands got all over onto his hair, turning it a sticky white.
"LuLu hyung!" Kai whined and pouted a little, kind of like a child.
Lu Han turned from mixing the chocolate cake together and laughed.
***
"My hands and hair are all clean and the oven is preheated." Kai smiled, kissing the patch of skin just behind Lu Han's right ear. The latter let out a soft giggle and continued mixing the cake batter.
Kai's arms wrapped around the petite male and made him release the spoon. "Let me take over, you go get the pan ready."
"Alright." Lu Han smiled, slipping out from underneath Kai's arms.
When he was finished, Lu han made the same move that Kai had previously done. He wrapped his arms around his waist and watched him mix the batter, getting out all of the lumps.
"I think that's good." Kai mumbled.
"Let me check." Lu Han replied, a smirk on his face. He stuck two fingers into the brown batter and moved them around for a moment, before bringing his hand up and smearing it across Kai's cheeks and nose.
Changing the position quickly, Lu Han's back pressed across the counter as he laughed.
"You think that's funny?" Kai asked a bit darkly. Lu Han responded with a head nod.
"I'll show you what's funny." Kai reached his hand into the bowl, coating the entire thing before smearing it on the neck of the other. Lu Han let out a small yelp as Kai's batter covered hand came in contact with his skin, then another when the same skin went into his light colored locks and grasped them firmly, pulling his head back.
Kai wasted no time cleaning up the chocolaty mess with his tongue, leaving a few love bites on his way. Lu Han let out a small moan for each, his hand finding it's way into the bowl as well, before attaching it to the back of Kai's neck and leaving a trail of batter down the taller's shirt.
Without thinking, Kai let go and reached both of his hands into the batter and smeared the substance over Lu Han's face and torso. Laughs left both of their lips before Lu Han did the same, but kept most of the chocolate batter on Kai's face.
This little battle continued until both were on the floor, Lu Han underneath Kai, laughing.
Giggles still escaped them when Kai brought their lips together in many pecks, cleaning off barely any of the chocolate.
"I'm glad I decided to come over for Christmas." Kai smiled, standing up and pulling Lu Han with him.
"So am I. Now lets actually finish the cake." Lu Han returned his smile.
"I don't think we can. We used up all the batter on each other."

 

~~~~

Author's note:

So sorry I didn't put this up a week ago like I promised! T.T

I have been super busy :(

I know there are spelling and grammar problems, but spell check isn't working right now and I haven't the time to reread it.