Bubbles

Bubbles

  It's the day of preparation of the sports festival on Seoul high.Naeun was incharge cleaning the science room.She then start filling the bucket with water and put the detergent next,Naeun then heard a clattering sound on the outside of the room and went to look what is it.It's just a buch of guys surrounding the obljects they drop for the sports festival.Little did she know that the room now was filled with bubbles and when she turned the bubbles are now flying a cross the room.


   Meanwhile Kai was about to go to his sports club to practice for their nearing competition to the other school when he pass by the science room and bubbles was now flying out the window.



   ''Why are are there bub-bub-bub-bles?,Naeun said while stuttering .Then she hurriedly went to close the tap water.''

   ''Naeun what are you doing?,Kai said.Bubbles are all over the place,did you do this Naeun?''


   ''Ka~Wha~no i mean yes i just want to washed something but i wasn't looking,Naeun explained.''


   '' This all happened you're pabo(moron/idoit),Okay!give me a minute,Kai said''

   ''What you want me to wa-Wait?,Naeun questioned.''


    ''Yeah just wait like that,Kai answerded while running.''


     ''What to do it's Kai,Naeun thought''

   A minute had passed,' Yo~Naeun thanks for waitng,Kai said while panting.Oh you're back what was that,Naeun asked reffering to Kai holding.
You mean this,i just went to the grocery store,Kai answered.To buy ice cream?,Naeun said.Don't worry i got one for you as well.Here you go Kai said while handling the ice cream to Naeun.Eh~ar-are you sure?Kansamida(Thank you)...What about the bubbles?Kai asked that made Naeun flustered and then tried to explain what happened.The bubbles i left them like!???!Yes Yes,Yes, give me the situation and i thought you need thi-You!!10 laps around the school building for going throught the window the Student prez suddenly buzz in.Oi~what with this happy mess?I~im sorry student president,Naeun apologized.If you cleaned this up withing one hour i'll pretend nothing happend but i'll need to take your names and year and class group just in case,the prez smirked.Naeun 3-a,Kai 3-a they answered folowed eachother.By then the prez take his leave.


    Kai you don't need to stay here and i heard that the prez uses that note when need a favor,Naeun said.Don't worry and i'm the one who told you not to do anything,Kai replied.Whoa~this is fun it's like a bubble bath.Ok let's moved the table overthere and then push all the bubbles outside.It's no big deal.Don't worry Naeun-shi,Kai sai with a calmed and relaxed tone on his voice.Do i looked worried,Naeun asked while pointing to herself.Your brows were crooked Kai said trying to imitating Naeun Facial expression.Naeun then massaged her forehead.Your hand please,Kai said and Naeun Held her hand out.Here is your cleaning tool.This thing is for blowing bubbles,Naeun said.Well i thought we might enjoy the bubbles since it's gonna be the last day tommorow,Kai said smilling at Naeun while the girl blushed flush red.The victor is the one who enjoys it,Naeun.When Kai saw her reaction he came to halt and asked ''Hmmm..Did you became upset when i come?Did i misread your face?Is this of the mark?Sometimes my friends said that im strange.You didn't miss the mark?Actually im enjoying this,Naeun said smilling widely.Kai was stunned a bit by her response but he shoked it off.Then we can also fill this room with bubbles and then clean it up.Also we see who make bigger bubbles,Kai remarked.Sounds fun,Naeun smilled.In the end Kai losses.


     After a minute cleaning Kai started a conversation again,anyway,i think water hates you today,Kai said.Water hates me?Oh your mean this morning rain?Naeun answered.Yeah the other was wet to but you were soaked and almost your shirt is see through,Kai said out of nowhere.Suddenly Naeun jump near the window.Wait Naeun-shi does not what i mean.It's nothing to worry about.I mean it was your shoulder and colar bone,Kai exclaimed.Oh no~it's gone,Naeun said.Are you looking for something?Naeun now searching through the bubbles and said that looking for a cloth.Can you be more descriptive?Kai asked?Then theri  hands touched eachother.Kai apologozed first and Naeun second it and then they look away from eachother.While naeun was blushing so hard until she found what she is looking for.


    30 minutes passed they are done claening.All done Naeun exclaimed and Kai just said that its so tiring.So this is my towel huh?You lent it to me this morning so i juts want to give it back to you today,before your clud activities,Naeun said looking away a bit embarrassed.Well,im here and we don't have clud activities today,Kai remarked.What about practice Naeun asked.Ah~now that you mention there is,ah im screwed Kai said a bit chuckling.You're very honest aren't you,Naeun.Kai is a very nice guy Naeun thought.How about we used this until my towel drys,Kai referring to there bubble maker that they used before.

     
     Summer break start tomorrow,doesn't it?Kai said.I'm not going to able to see....Naeun said then paused midsentence.See what?Kai asked.''You''Nauen thought.See...Naeun said then blow her bubble maker and mumubled y-o-u.Naeun thought for a minute and said'I Like You'.Kai was a stunned by the sudden confession.Will you hear me out,Kai?Naeun asked.Kai just replied with a yes.At that moment it seems that the insect stop making sound and Kai is only aware of what Naeun about to say.I want to see you over the summer break,because i really like you so will you go out with me?Naeun bravely asked.You would be my girlfriend...Kai was blushing.Then Kai rushed towards Nauen and engulf her to a thight embrace and whispered 'I Like You Too Naeun'.


      It was like a burning blue that day of the summer break.


Fin~



 


Thank for reading XD