Final

Sometimes cold isn't that bad

It's been almost two hours since the firts white flake felt from the sky. It never stoped since then.

Do KyungSoo looked bored through the window. He'd never been a fan of the cold or hot weather, he prefer milder temperatures like the Autumn has. But now, as this moment he couldn't even feel his fingers of so much cold it was. This was messing with this humor.

He couldn't understand what brought peple out of their warm houses just to play with the frozen water able to get into hypothermia, it as simply unthinkable for him. Feels a chill run down his spine, dispite being in his apartment with air conditioning, it wasn't so couldn't avoid such reactions while imagine the negative degrees that would be on the street.

-Hyung...

When he looked at the place where the voice came, KyungSoo was faced with a cup of hot chocolate. He smiled and grabs it, enjoying the warmth emanating from the drink to warm his hands.

-Really... Should have stopped snowing by now.

Says the guy who was already seated in front of him with another cup of chocolate in his hands as he stared at the window.

The truth was that the snow storm became increasingly stronger and according to what the television said, was very unlikely to stop during the next hours.

KyungSoo sighed and looked at the drink in his hand, he drank a bit, contains a grimace, the chocolate wasn't sweet enough. When he looked up to see his roommate, he loked fun with a small smile.

-Mianhae, I should have put more sugar.

KyungSoo shakes his head and sighs again.

-Hyung is everything okay?

The younger looked at him worried, he knew about the enmity that the lowest had with the cold. Seeing him nod without any will, he rises from the couch and sites beside the short one touching him lightly on the shoulder.

-Yah, don't be like that, it won't take too long and this will stop. Can't snow forever.

He attempts to improve the other's mood but without much success.

Makes a spout bored while looking around trying to think of something to cheer him up, until his eyes rests upon something big and elegant. That was in the corner. A smile formed on his lips and he gets up and goes to the object.

-Hyung! I know what I'll do while don't stop snowing.

Said excited looking at the older.

-Honestly, I don't feel like doing anything.

Says the other in a melancholic way without even bothering to look at were the taller was.

-Oh hyun just a little bit, I promise you'll like.

He sat on the small bech and opened the cover that exposed the small balck and withe keys tenderly cared for.

-Seriously JongIn, I'm not even in the mood.

The elder continued to complain but went silent while hearing the first notes that rang through the room. Cought up in the melody, KyungSoo closes his eyes and for the first time in two hours he forgot about the frozen water that covered the streets, about the cold that threatened to come in at any moment and ruin his cozy nest, he forgot about  the college work that still had to do and allow himself to relax and enjoy that little moment of peace. He loved when JongIn played for him.

Seeing that he had finally succeeded in providing a bit of serenity to his hyung, JongIn smiled continuing to play. He had learned piano for five years while he was in school and after discovering the love for music that KyungSoo had, he always used his secret weapons to calm or relax him down.

-Hyung!

-Hum?

-Sing this song with me.

-Oh no JongIn, not now. Keep playing...

-No hyung! Sing with me please...

He uses his aegyo to convince his hyung to sing with him. JongIn could be very convincing (using low blows) when he wanted.

He smiled satisfied for a upset KyungSoo coming in his direction. And quickly, before he change his mind, JongIn changes the rhythm and begins to play and sing a song that they both knew well, after all they had written it together.

JongIn sang while he looked at Soo and smiles when he hears this voice, soft and sweet as always. Absolutely perfect. The voice of an angel.

When the music ends, KyungSoo and JongIn allow themselves to get seated at the piano bench, in silent.

-It had been a long time since the very last time we sang together. This was good. I missed this.

Soo commented with a smile. He missed this moments. He missed being beside JongIn. And all the work they both were having with the college, make them miss each other more than what they wanted to.

JongIn agreed with what he said. It was also very difficult for him, especially when the lower was a perfectionist and demanded that everything he did was completely perfect, wich would eventually require more of his time. But he also knew deep down that what mattered was not the time they spend apart, but these small rare moments when they had all the time in the world for them.

Passing an arm over KyungSoo shoulders, JongIn mutters a slight "I love you" in the ear of the oldest and smiled to see him blush with that small words and repay with his shamed "I love you".

It was in these moments that KyungSoo forgot everything that he found repulsive in the cold and thanked God for leaving a Seoul covered with a white robe and asked for, if it was possible, to snow forever if it meant staying longer with his JongIn.

Because sometimes cold isn't that bad.

 

 

-------------

I'm sorry everyone that managed to read until here... And THANK YOU by the way ahah

So as I said English in't my first language so sorry about something or lots of things.