Anywhere with you

The Beach

Krystal sighed as she ploped down on one of the resort's beach chairs. Her muscles were tight and sore from their constant touring and she was thankful for the rest. The ceo of SM entertainment had arranged for a small vacation for all of the idols, as a congratulations for all of their respective come backs. He reserved the entire Shangri La hotel in Boracay as a token of his appreciation. The hotel was tucked away in a private section of the beach that was only accessible by boat. The resort rested on beautiful white sand, over looking clear blue waters, no tourist boats were allowed near the resort and it was completely secluded and private. The hotel itself looked like a series of bungalows that suited the tropical environment. Krystal sighed again, enjoying the cool breeze as it drifted over her bikini clad body. She closed her eyes and was going to try to nap when she heard loud voices drift in from behind her.

"OMO! Look at how beautiful the water is!"

"Let's go swimming!!"

"I'll prepare some snacks!"

Krystal rolled her eyes at the sound, as much as she loved her fellow members sometimes she just wished they weren't so loud. She opened her eyes to look over at her friends but frowned when she noticed that a certain tomboy wasn't with them. She was about to ask Victoria where Amber was when she felt someone sink into the chair beside her. She looked over and frowned when she was met with the face of a grinning Kai staring at her. She instinctively moved her face away from the boy and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Hey Krystal, you look really good in that bikini." His eyes moved over her body as he spoke and she rolled her eyes in response.

"Yeah, thanks." She tossed the words to him carelessly planning on turning back to her band mates and finding out where the llama was but he interupted her.

"No, problem, you want me to put some sunblock on you?" She was about to yell at him for leering at her and using a particularly sleezy tone of voice when she heard a dolphin like scream coming from behind him.

"YAH! How dare you hit on my sister like that you sleezeball!!!" Kai immediately jumped up from his seat and bowed apologetically to Jessica who continued to glare disdainfully at the younger boy until he walked (well more like ran) away from the girl. Krystal laughed at the scene in front of her until Jessica got distracted by her own bandmates running off to join Tiffany and Yuri further down the beach. Krystal sighed again, getting ready to settle down for a much needed nap when she heard someone clear their throat nervously abover her. She looked up and saw Minho smiling down at her shyly. She smiled up at the boy before speaking.

"Hey Oppa."

"Hi Krystal. You look really pretty today." Krystal smiled at his sweet words before speaking.

"Thank you Oppa." Minho took the seat beside the younger girl and tried to make small talk with her.

"You're welcome. The water is really beautiful." Krystal nodded.

"Yeah it really is, it looks refreshing too." Minho smiled in response.

"We should go take a swim together." Krystal immediately shook her head.

"Oh, no. I can't swim, the waves are a bit rough now anyway." Minho chuckled teasingly before responding.

"Come on, it's okay. I can hold onto you, you'll be safe with me. I'm a really good swimmer." Really Minho had a big crush on Krystal and he had it for a while now. He was shy and he didn't know how to approach the girl most times but he felt like this was a good opportunity to show Krystal how good of a guy he was. Krystal was about to politely decline his offer again when she saw a flash of a certain llama faced tomboy run by her.

"WOOOOOO!" Amber screamed as she ran towards the water happily.

"YAH STUPID!" Krystal yelled to Amber who immediately stopped causing her to stumble and fall forward into the white sand. Krystal muffled her giggles with her hand as she watched Amber pick herself up from the sand and turn to Krystal the front of her shirt completely covered in sand. Amber for her part simply grinned dorkily at the younger girl who had caused her to crash into the ground.

"Yes Princess?"

"Come put some sunblock on before you get into the water!" Amber pouted but obeyed and ambled toward the younger girl. She smiled lopsidedly at Minho before seating herself down on the same beach chair as Krystal. Krystal shrieked in response smacking Amber's back roughly until she stood up. "Ah!! You're getting sand all over me!" Amber shook the sand off her body and smiled apologetically at the younger girl.

"Sorry Princess." Krystal sighed in response and gestured for her to sit back down, Amber did as she was told and nudged Minho's knee roughly with her own before speaking to the older boy. "Hey, how come you're not out there." She gestured to the water with a nod of her head. "Did Krys make you put on sunblock too?" Minho chuckled as Krystal smacked Amber's back before mumbling something to herself as she began to spread some sun block on the older girl's exposed arms and shoulders. Amber had to focus very intently on Minho's words as Krystal's small fingers deftly massaged the sun block into her skin. Amber appreciated the younger girl's concern but it was very hard to listen to Minho when all she wanted to do was turn to her younger band mate, grip her bright red hair in her fist and slam their lips together.

"No, I was actually trying to convince Krystal to go out into the water with me." Amber nodded, shaking the image out of her head as she responded to the older boy.

"Yeah, Krys can't swim though...the waves are pretty rough too." Amber's eyebrows knit in concern as she regarded the water. She really didn't like the idea of Krystal out in that water, especially with out her. Amber wasn't like a licensed deep sea diver or anything, but she knew she could swim and she knew she would protect the younger girl from the dangerous waves at all costs. "You should be careful Krystal." She turned to the younger girl as she finished her thought and Krystal nodded.

"I know. I was going to tell Oppa that I couldn't go." Amber nodded again, feeling relieved that the younger girl had no intention of going out into the rough water. Still she felt bad for stifling the younger girl's fun, she was on vacation too, she sighed.

"I mean... if you're careful... Hyung... you know how to swim right?" Amber looked at the older boy obviously concerned about her young band mates safety. Minho smiled warmly at the younger girl, nodding in response.

"Yes, of course. But if Krystal doesn't feel safe that's okay, we can wait until the waves aren't so rough." Amber nodded in response.

"Yeah, that's a good idea. Okay princess?" Krystal rolled her eyes at Amber's overprotectiveness, but secretly she loved it. She loved that Amber always took care of her, she knew it was because she was the youngest but she liked to pretend it was because Amber loved her as much as Krystal loved Amber.  Krystal rubbed some sun block over the back of Amber's neck and behind her ears, she rain her fingers over the girl's short shaved hair, rubbing the lotion in on the pale skin underneath. She loved the feel of the short hair tickling over her fingers and she wanted more than anything to grab Amber by the neck and slam their lips together. Instead she settled for teasing the older girl.

"And what if I want to go in the water, huh llama?" Amber frowned at Krystal's defiant response.

"But princess it's dangerous." Krystal knew that but really she just wanted to challenge the older girl and see what she'd do.

"So? You can swim right?" Amber nodded. "Then you can protect me. That's what servants are for aren't they?" Amber sighed and nodded again.

"Okay Princess, but stay close to me okay?" Krystal nodded and got up from the chair following Amber into the water. Minho stared after the two girls blankly. What just happened?

When they were waist level in the water, Krystal watched as a large wave approached them, not knowing what to do she immediately latched her arms around Amber's waist. Amber instinctively moved herself in front of Krystal and blocked the wave with her body. The wave was strong and sent the girls stumbling back a few paces. Amber looked at Krystal worriedly.

"Are you okay?" Krystal nodded, wondering why exactly she had decided to come in the water in the first place. Amber noticed the fear on her face and smiled warmly at the younger girl. "Krys?" Amber called and waiting while Krystal shifted her focus from the waves coming at them to the older girl. "Soojung-ah, just relax okay?" Krystal nodded hesitantly and felt Amber's strong hands wrap themselves around her waist. She blushed, knowing that Amber had only placed them there to keep her safe, but feeling a flutter in her stomach at the action anyway. "Okay, now if the wave is really big, you have to hold your breath and duck under it, okay? Otherwise you just jump and the wave will pass you." Krystal nodded again, not really understanding but trusting Amber.

"How do you know if it's really big?" Amber chuckled and Krystal pouted in response.

"Don't worry princess, I'll tell you." Krystal nodded again and they shifted positions. Amber was behind Krystal with her hands wrapped around the younger girl's waist while Krystal had her hands firmly gripped around Amber's forearms, they were both staring out into the crisp blue water in front of them watching as the waves approached them. At first Amber would say jump, or duck so that Krystal would know what to do, but after a while Krystal seemed to anticipate the waves better and she started to move on her own. Amber smiled proudly at the younger girl as she navigated the waves her hands loosened from around Krystal's waist allowing the girl to move more freely in the water. Krystal smiled happily back at Amber, enjoying the feeling of the refreshing blue water crashing down on her skin.

After a few moments a loud splash was heard directly to their right and they turned to see Kai swimming towards them, Amber raised an eyebrow at this, the water was shallow enough for both her and Krystal to stand in comfortably, why was the boy wasting his energy by splashing around like that?

"Hey Krystal!" Krystal rolled her eyes at the boy in front of her, who puffed out his chest as he stood in the shallow water, obviously proud of his muscled body.

"Hello Kai." She said coldly as she grabbed Amber's hand under the water, urging her to move away from the boy. Amber who's muscles had tensed at Kai's words had started to follow Krystal's unspoked directions and moved away from the boy. Kai oblivious to their attempts to evade him followed them, leering at Krystal.

"You look even better wet. You should come play with me." He sent a wink at the girl and Krystal felt Amber's forearm tense in her grip. She looked up at the older girl and had to repress a grin when she saw a flash of anger cross the older girl's face. Krystal was about to say something but Amber's deep voice stopped her short.

"Watch it Kai." Her voice was low and threatening and it surprised both Kai and Krystal. He looked down at Amber as if just realizing she was there. Now, Kai was a jerk that's for sure, but he was still respectful, and Amber was older than him so he bowed at her apologizing.

"Sorry Amber Unnie." She nodded and he was about to say something when they all heard a yell from the shore. They turned to see Jessica coming towards them screaming at Kai.

"YAH! What did I say to you?! Stay away from my sister!!!" Kai gulped and swam away quickly before Jessica could catch him. Krystal giggled as Jessica grunted in frustration, she couldn't swim either. Jessica turned towards Amber and Krystal and pointed an angry finger at Amber. Amber instinctively moved back as Krystal placed herself between Jessica and Amber. "YOU! You're supposed to protect her you stupid llama!" Amber nodded. "Next time he comes near her you punch him in the face, you got it?!" Amber looked towards Krystal and Krystal just rolled her eyes in response. She patted Amber's arm gently before turning to her sister.

"Yah! Be nice to Amber! She stood up for me, and she's helping me swim unnie!" Jessica looked at Amber wearily before huffing one final time and walking back towards the shore where a concerned Yuri stood holding out a towel for her.

"Your sister is scary." Krystal giggled and just smacked Amber's shoulder in response.

"Ssh! She might hear you." Amber's mouth snapped shut at that and Krystal laughed at the worried expression on her face. "Don't worry stupid, I'll protect you." Amber smiled dorkily in response and was about to say something when they heard someone clear their throat. The girls looked up to see Minho waving at them shyly.

"Do you mind if I join you guys?" Amber smacked his arm playfully before speaking.

"Of course not bud!" Minho smiled at the younger girl and turned to Krystal.

"Do you mind Krystal?" Krystal shook herself, finally tearing her eyes from Amber's grinning face and looking at Minho.

"Oh no, it's okay. You ca-ah!" Krystal screeched as she saw a large wave fast approaching, Amber instinctively turned her body so that she was blocking Krystal's with her own and covered the younger girl's nose and mouth quickly as the large wave crashed over them. Their knees buckled from it's strength and if Amber had not been holding her Krystal would've been dragged away with the undertow. Amber stood up as soon as she could and pulled the younger girl to face her, inspecting her quickly.

"Are you okay?" Amber asked worriedly, taking in Krystal's shaken expression. Krystal nodded but didn't speak and the scared expression on her face wracked Amber with guilt. "Come on Soojung, let's go back." Krystal just nodded and allowed the older girl to lead her out of the water. A couple of moments later Minho surfaced from the water with a gasp.

"WOw that was a big one. Did you gu-" He looked around noticing he was all alone in the water and finally spotted the two girls walking along the shore. What just happened?

Amber wrapped a towel around the younger girl's shoulders and rubbed them gently. She felt guilty for letting her gaurd down, the younger girl trusted her to protect her in the water and now Krystal stood their shaken from the experience. "I'm sorry Soojung.... are you okay?" Amber asked with great concern written on her face. Krystal nodded slowly and looked up meeting the concerned eyes of the older girl in front of her. "Let's.... let's go inside okay? We can change and do something else." Krystal nodded again and let herself be lead back inside by Amber. Once they had showered and changed, Krystal had felt much better. She bounced over to the older girl and nudged her roughly.

"Yah! You almost got me killed you stupid llama." Amber looked at the younger girl guitly and Krystal's fake glare faltered slightly.

"I'm so sorry Soojung, it's just Minho was talking and I was distracted. I'm really sorry. You know I'd never let anything happen to you." Amber looked at the ground as she spoke and Krystal could hear the pain and guilt in her voice. Krystal smiled and shook her head. This stupid llama. She thought to herself as she put her hands on Amber's cheeks raising her face to hers .

"Do you know why I was out in the water?" Amber frowned and shook her head. "Because I wanted to be there with you. Because I trust you, I know that you'd never let anything bad happen to me." Amber looked guiltier at her words and Krystal sighed. "Amber, look at me. Do I look bad?" Krystal let Amber go and spun around slowly letting the older girl inspect her for a moment.

"No... you don't look bad." Amber seemed confused as she answered the question.

"So, do I look hurt?" Amber shook her head in response realizing where Krystal was going with the questions. "Right, and do you know why I'm not hurt?" Amber frowned and shook her head. Krystal laughed and smacked Amber's arm. "Because of you stupid! You held on to me, you made sure I was okay, you brought me back here, you comforted me, you made me feel better. Amber I'm fine because of you, so stop looking at me like a guilty puppy before I kick your !" Amber smiled a little at that and nodded in response.

"Okay princess.... princess?" Krystal nodded smiling as she watched Amber's expression change from guilty to happy.

"Yes, Amber?"

"Maybe tomorrow we can play in the pool instead." Krystal laughed and nodded again. She took a step forward before pushing her lips to Amber's surprised ones before speaking.

"Anywhere with you Amber."

 

-----------------------------------------

Just a cute little one shot. I've been having too many Kryber feels to deny myself some fluffy Kryber moments.