Alarms, Warnings, And nervousness

G to the D

I awoke, startled by my alram clock. It was so damn loud! I scrambled out of bed, slipping on one of the sheets that fell to the floor, and fall on my chest. Ow. I groaned as I struggled to get up. But when I finally did, I raced to my alram clock and un-plugged it. No more "MORNING WAKE UP RADIO WITH JUN-HON FROM SIX TO TWELVE, EVERY WEEK DAY!," I slowly walked to my bathroom, got undressed, toke my shower, got out, and threw on my outfit for the day. My outfits are always planned ahead of time so I won't have to take time to figure it out in the morning. I put on some mascara and put on my slippers. Yes, I wear my slippers to airport. There C-O-M-F-O-R-T-A-B-L-E ok? Don't judge me. I put some cereal in a bag, NO MILK, and was already out the door as a text from jessi came. "Woman be ready, I'm already outside. Don't make me have to come and get u!" I replied, "On my way down, YOU be ready woman!" I shook my head and laughed under my breath. God this girl was like my other HALF for peets sake. I toke my time walking down the stairs, just to spike jessi, and ate my cereal too. God I love cocoa puffs, God I love food. Why be skinny and sad when you can be fat and happy? I thought to myself as I pushed open the door to the parking garage. I looked around for Jessi-bear (her nick name which she hates but I find it adorable!) and jumped about ten feet in the air when she began honking. "WHA-YUNNI!? WHAT ARE YOU WEARING!? WE GOTTA MAKE A GRAND ENTERANCE!!!," She yelled as I climbed into the car. I rolled my eyes. "This is not a fashion show, if you haven't noticed. I'm preparing myself for a seven hour flight from here to korea, I thought you would do the same," I said before shoving a whole hand full of cocoa puffs in my mouth, Crunching happily. She rolled her eyes. "Life is all about being fabulous, and damn it I will be fabulous!," She slammed her fist lightly on the sterring wheel, now it was my turn to roll my eyes, and smile. The rest of the ride was of listening to multiple kpop bands, Of course. This was going to be sucha long day...

 

 

SORRY!! SHORT UPDATE!! but i, at a friends house so I made it quick and short!