On the road to Danger

G to the D

"I wanna cling to you so despretly its wrong~ alright alright alright alright"  I toke a deep breath and finished up my dance moves. I threw my hands in the air and yelled in english, "THAT WAS TERRIBLE, IM TERRIBLE IM A UP GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH JESSSSSSSS~!," I messed up so much, but Jessi thinks it was "great Yunnie great!" See I'm american, so my First languge is english. I speak seven languges if you-did-not-knoooow. "What!? Yunnie that was AMAZ!!, I dont know why you try to say otherwise. Its not going to change how I feel about the dance," She said leaning against the wall while folding her arms. I sat on the floor, legs sprawled out and hands in the middle of my thighs. "No, no it was all wrong! I keep messing up the double step-spin-body roll-kawaii pose-slide!," I whined looking at her through the mirrors. Her face went blank for a minute but then quickly changed to a fast paced head nodding. "Don't worry about it, You'll do great appa and omma would be proud," She said looking at me through the mirrors this time. I nodded, still tired from danceing in this room, just to mess up. "Can we go eat now? It'll help calm my nerves," I stated as I got up to grab my bag. Nothing was really in it, I just bring with me to dance because it looks "Proffestional" you know? Like in all the dance movies. "Your only nervous because B.A.P and BIGBANG are gonna be watching your first performence. Your not at all worried aboout how many people are WATCHING just THEM," She laughed. I pouted, "You make it sound like I dont care at all about my fans!," I whined, She turned around with that soft smile and ruffled my hair. "C'mon, we got food to devore my noble sir!," She shouted as she "Marched" out the door. I giggled and followed her lead. I love Jessi, a lot. Hell, she COULD be my omma for heavens sack. But lets not talk about my, parents. Their a touchy subject.

The wind is blowing, and the beach smelled of bon fires and salt. The sand was warm on my toes. I felt him kiss the back of my head and I smiled."Not long until we have to leave cupcake," He whispered In my ear. I giggled and sat back into his chest. "But I don't want to oppa~! I love being here, with you," I sighed as my head fell onto his shoulder. I heard him chuckle and bring me more into his embrace. "Don't worry about it my dear, Tonight you can have at me aaaaall you want," He whispered as I felt his breath on my lips, he smelled like mint, and, lust almost. I smiled. Just as I was about to look up at him his lips caught mine and I closed my eyes, I wanted this. I needed him, I was about to open my eyes when everything went hazzy, I got dizzy and I felt myself falling, falling, falling, gone.

I woke up, pretty much straining against my seatbelt. I was sweaty, scared and full, of lust. But, what? I'm so confused. I jumped when Jessi put her hand on my shoulder. "Are you ok Yunnie?," She asked looking worried for me. I nodded. Un-abble to use my words. "I-i'm not very hungry anymore, My nerves just got to my dreams I think haha," I nervous laughed. Why was I so freaked out? was it because I have felt those lips before? But who? Jessi nodded but she kept glancing my way with a nervous face. I pushed it aside. Its just my nerves. Just, my nerves. Thats all, I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. "I'm just freaked out about Friday, Only two days before my first performence," I sighed looking ahead. "Well don't you think I'm nervous too?," Jessi asked as she made a left turn into the parking garage of my apartment. "What do you mean?," I asked as she hauled to a stop in a parking space. "Well I'm your numba one fan/supporter! How could I not be nervous for you?," She stated with a giggle at the end. I laughed. "Your right, as usual, well honey I gotta go. We head to the airport at six remember?," I asked as I opened the car door to step out. "How could I forget? See you at five AM! BE READY YUNNIE OR ILL DRAG YOU OUTTA THE HOUSE IN JUST YOUR UNDERWEAR!!" She yelled as she backed out of the parking space and drove out. I nodded and waved as she drove outta sit. I sighed as I climbed the stairs. I was tired yeah, but I need the excersise. Or so Kimmy, My manager, said. I thought about how crazy friday was gonna be as I got to my floor, walked down the halls making all the right turns, left left right left straight, and some how found my keys, got inside and crept into bed. I already had my stuff packed and my outfit for tomorrow. Darkness toke over me and I dreamed of the spotlight hitting the stage but with no one on it.

 

 

 

was it bad? idk.

~author