Rule 1: Love makes you do crazy things. Really REALLY crazy things.

College for Dummies: A Guide to Success

Rule 1: Love makes you do crazy things. Really REALLY crazy things.

 

Okay. Breathe, Jongin. In and out. In and out.

18 year old Kim Jongin stood in front of Sunkyunkwan University's monstrous gates with an expression of absolute terror. His elder brother stood next to him, irritated.

"Dude, you going in or not?" he asked, tapping his watch.

"Joonmyeon hyung. What if I can't make friends?"

"You'll make plenty. You're handsome, nice, smart, and from a good family."

"What if I fail freshman year?"

"You're a dance prodigy, remember? You'll do fine."

"What if-"

Joonmyeon threw his Biology textbook at his brother, and fortunately missed.

"What was that for?" Jongin yelped as he narrowly caught the thick manuscript.

The pre-med major shrugged.

"You were being stupid, so I should shut you up," he replied, walking through the gates, "Jongin, if you're worried so much why don't you join Fraternity Omega? It's got awesome members, a handsome sponsor, and lots of space!"

Jongin stared at the other's retreating back.

"You've been waiting all moment to advertise your Frat to me, right?"

"Yep."

 

~

 

"Hyung! I don't want to! Let go of me!" Jongin shouted, tugging on Joonmyeon, whose grip was surprisingly strong.

"No," the elder said firmly, "You're joining Frat Omega. End of conversation."

"But-"

"No."

"But-"

"No."

"But-"

A wide eyed man passed them and waved at Joonmyeon.

"Hey, Joonmyeon hyung. Is that your brother?" he asked, yawning.

"Yeah, this is Jongin. He's a freshman majoring in Dance. Jongin, this is Fraternity Omega's secretary, Do Kyungsoo. He's a Culinary Arts major." Joonmyeon explained.

Jongin just stared at the other, awestruck. Thankfully, Kyungsoo, as tired as he was, didn't notice. He waved goodbye to the brothers and proceeded on his way. When he left, Jongin immediately turned to grab his elder brother's shoulders.

"Hyung, you said that Do Kyungsoo was your Frat's secretary, right?" he asked seriously.

"Um...yeah?"

"I'll join."

Joonmyeon grinned at his brother and cheered.

"Awesome! I'll send someone to help you to our dorm after class!" he laughed, "See you!"

Only after Joonmyeon had left did Jongin realize what he had done. He hit his head against the wall and groaned, sliding down to the ground.

"I just joined the worst brotherhood in the history of brotherhoods." he muttered, burying his head into his hands.