Hyung where are you?

Let's fly together

Nobody's POV

 

"This is just great isn't it I am lost alone!" Gongchan muttered to himself while he continued walking around looking for some exit. He could not believe he walked off without them that was a bad idea and he knew it. He continued walking around without paying attention to where he was going until he crashed into a girl and they both fell over. The girl was on the floor wincing and rubbing her ankle which made Gongchan quickly help her up and say, "I'm sorry."

"It's okay." The girl responded thankful that he wasn't like the others in the school and actually helped her up though her ankle did hurt a bit she knew it would be fine in a few minutes and began picking up the all things that she dropped. Seeing her do that Gongchan quickly knelt down to help her pick up her stuff that spilled onto the floor since it was partly his fault that it happened in the first place. "Thank you." She then said shyly after all of her things were retrieved and placed into her bag again.

"No problem." He answered while smiling since he was happy that he was able to help her.

"So, exactly what are you doing here? I've never seen you before." She asked curiously.

"I got lost." He answered simply while looking at his feet since he was embarrassed which was normal as he was not a little kid anymore and getting lost in a school was pretty hard to do. She smiled because she thought he was just the cutest thing she ever saw.

"Do you need help I know the way around here" She then offered seeing how he needed help.

"Would you really?" He asked happily while smiling at her like a little kid being offered candy.

"Yes, i would really help you and my name is Cecilia just to let you know" She answered while laughing a bit seeing how cute he was.

"Well my name is Gongchan." He introduced himself while holding out his hand. Cecilia smiled and shook it still thinking just how cute he was though she wasn't alone Gongchan thought she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen and was already mesmerized by her.

 

Jinyoung POV

Oh this is not good our maknae and main vocalist is missing. HOw did this happen? I mean itried to be a good leader and now this happens. This is just great! At least Baro and CNU are still here. I sigh and follow the other two while we are still looking for those two. Wait! Is that a exit? "Hey Baro, CNU look it's an exit!" I shout excitedly to the others.

 

Baro POV

Is that the exit? Yes! It is the exit we're finally free! I am so happy Jinyoung is awesome! I mean yeah he got us lost but he found our way out! Wait is that Sandeul and Gongchan and two girlds?! What is going on right now?? I am so confused...

 

CNU POV

Finally i can see the sky again being inside that school was terrible! Well it wasn't bad but being lost in it for hours that's just scary. I shudder at the thought of having to stay there overnight. I guess it would be a nice school to go to but to be lost in there that is not good. I sigh and then look to my left where Baro was staring with his mouth hanging open at something. My eyes widen as well when isee this Gongchan, Sandeul, and two girls were sitting together and laughing with each other! Why are Sandeul and Gongchan even with them?

 

 

Author's note: and another chapter done. I will be introducing one love interest in each chapter for now and if this was boring it was rushed and i apologize but it will get better. and i need more ideas so leave comments and whatever you want in this story i will add in and give you credit at the end of the chapter.