We're Lost

Let's fly together

"Ok I give up we're lost." Jinyoung sighed and sat down against the wall while the rest of the members looked at him in shock. They did not follow him for half an hour to find out that he was wrong.

"Hyung, i thought you said you knew where you were going though?" Baro asked while still staring at him with wide eyes.

"At least he admitted it before he got us into a really bad situation." CNU pointed out and the others did agree with that knowing how stubborn their leader could be at times.

"Shut up CNU," Jinyoung muttered under his breath and now sank even lower into the ground. He had hoped he would be able to lead them out of there so he could show them his leadership skills this wasn't supposed to happen.

"But what are we going to do?" Gongchan asked and sat down against the wall next to Jinyoung to rest for awhile. They had been walking for a long time so they all sat down to get some rest.

"I don't know but what do you think Sandeul?" Jinyoung asked since Sandeul was staying unusually silent and finally stood up and looked all around them. "Sandeul?" He asked again this time a bit worried since he was nowhere in sight. Originally they were here to look over this school to see if it was any good but now their main vocalist was missing and that wasn't good.

"I am looking for my hyung!" Gonchan said to the rest of them while standing up and before the others could say anything he ran off down the hallway and out of sight.

"This is not good." Baro muttered and CNU nodded.

 

Sandeul POV

Where did they go? I can't believe this i'm lost lost inside of a school is that even possible? I am freaking out right now where did the others go they must be at the dorm by now resting and eating wondering where i went. I sighed and sat down against the wall and dozed off until somebody shook me awake I opened my eyes a bit and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes while yawning. After waking up a bit I jumped at who was in front of me there was a girl looking down at me with concern.

Nobody's POV

The girl that woke Sandeul had dark brown hair and eyes and to Sandeul she looked absolutely stunning. "Hey, are you ok?" She asked helping him up.

"Uhh yeah sure." He answered still not fully awake at the moment but was staring at her.

"So, why were you sleeping in front of my dorm?" She asked with a smile on her face which Sandeul was entranced by.

"Um, I got lost." He admitted sheepishly while looking down and rubbing his neck. 

"Oh well i can help you if you want and by the way my name is Vanessa" She said holding out a hand.

He took her hand and said "Hi i'm Sandeul."

Author's note: And there is Sandeul's love interest maybe but if any of you want to make some changes leave a comment any ideas i will add into the story and credit you. This must be so boring but i will try to do better next time and i will  update really soon seeing as i have nothing to do. If you liked it good for you if you didn't i know it stinks right? Oh well hope you enjoyed i did try my best sort of. Sorry it's a bit short and remember this is my first ever fanfiction.