Crazy Love

Crazy for You (A Sequel for my One Shot Story: Going Crazy

 “Wahh! Oppa, that tickles.” Yohee squeeled in delight.

 “Oh, jinja? Huh? Huh?” he teased, continued to poked her side and laughed.

 “Yah! It’s not funny now. My tummy is hurting,” Yohee said with a serious façade.

L. Joe stared at her with a raised of his fine brow. “Pabo, you’re not a good actress you know.”

 “Aish,” she stood up and crossed her arms. “But I’m mad, looked at me. I do look angry, hmp.” She said with a pout.

 “Aigoo. More like, blushing,” he pointed out with a soft chuckled.

Yohee’s face turned redder even more.

L.Joe laughed at her cuteness. How he dreamed to see her being like this. How he wished to witness her blush. How he wanted to see her smile. Pure, charming and innocent. Even Sohee, her twin, never did that kind of smile before. Yohee was beyond beautiful. For him, she was stunningly gorgeous. For him, she’s perfect. He knew her for a long time. He remembered how Sohee had introduced him to her. That day he was taken aback. That day he was confused with his own heart. It was quite a surprised. He did not know that Sohee actually has a twin. A twin with an exact face like her yet Yohee has a big impact on him.

 “Thank you Yohee,” he whispered to her ears, giving a shiver on her back. Yohee turned to him and faced her fiancé.

 “Oppa?” she asked in confusion.

 “Thank you for accepting me,” he sweetly said. She candidly smiled and s an arm around his neck. “Pabo,” she giggled.

He smirked and brought his arm on her slender waist.

 “I love you Yohee.”

 “I love you too oppa.” They hugged and savored the precious moment. Nothing could fade the delightful smiles on their faces. All of a sudden, she slightly pulled away and giddily whispered to his ears. “Thank you too… for the gift,” she lovingly spoke in enthusiasm.

 “Gift?” L.Joe tilted his head on a deep train of thoughts. He scratched the back of his head before he locked eyes with her. Smirking, he brought his face closer to her. Again, her scent drove him crazy that made him wish to kiss her tempting lips.

 “Tell me baby,” he huskily urged. Their foreheads were touching against each other.

Yohee pecked on his nose and happily smiled.

 “Congratulations, you’re a father now.”

---------

End.

Thanks for subscribing and for those who have waited for the sequel. Thank you so much. Please subscribe and read my other stories.

Comments and subscribers are love:*