Crazy for You (A Sequel for my One Shot Story: Going Crazy

Crazy for You (A Sequel for my One Shot Story: Going Crazy

 “I thought you went back in America?” Yohee curiously asked him. They were sitting on the couch beside her was L.Joe. Their hands were intertwined like rugby on a shoe.

 “I just arrived earlier in the morning today,” L.Joe answered and gave her a small glance sideways.

Yohee uncomfortably shifted her gaze on the floor. She has so many questions inside her mind but she couldn’t. She wanted to ask him the reason for his sudden comeback yet she fully knew the answer. His own mouth mentioned it earlier. *Sohee*, she sadly thought in dismay. Instead, she looked up and showed her gentle smile without looking at him. She didn’t know why but she couldn’t face him for now. Maybe she was shy, uncomfortable, and guilty- guilty for allowing this forbidden moment to happen.

 “And now you’re smiling?” He asked while looking at her with amusement on his eyes. It was the first time he saw that kind smile. Pure and innocent.

Yohee was interrupted from her own little world. “Oh?” she shyly docked down to hide her flushed cheeks. Suddenly, L.Joe grasped her hand fully, gently squeezed it and pulled her closer to him. In a flash, they were face to face. Carefully, he brought a hand on her cold surprised face. He began her smooth face sweetly. The smell of her vanilla scent perfume made him drove crazy.

 “I fully remember you, I always remember you. You’re still the same girl I know. You’re exactly the same girl I fell in love with. I’ve gone crazy for you. L.Joe sincerely stated.

A tear escaped from her eyes. She wanted to hug him at that particular moment, she wanted to kiss him and utter those three words that she kept since the day he met him. But, she couldn’t. She shoudn’t.

Yohee bit her lower lip in a dilemma. Should she allow her feelings and pretend to be Sohee? Or, should she announce the truth that she’s Yohee, not Sohee? She sniffled and slowly pulled backwards. Right then she looked up and stared straightly into his brown orbs.

 “I’m not Sohee…and I will never be Sohee.”

A tear formed on Ljoe’s eyes. He was on a guilt trip.

 “I’m sorry,” he smiled, dropped his limping hand and pulled a handkerchief in his pocket. Yohee accepted the handkerchief and carefully wiped her tears away. “I will give it back to you tomorrow.”

 “No, I’m giving it to you,” he softly stated.

Yohee held her breath. L.Joe had a big impact on her. Even with his soft suave voice, her knees became weak.

“T-thanks,” she stuttered, smiled and focused her eyes sideways.

 “Sohee…” L.Joe started.

Yohee closed her eyes in bitterness. Memories of L.Joe in their first meeting flashed in her mind. She remembered how L.Joe and Sohee were closed at each other. She rememberd the day Sohee, her twin, had introduced her to him. The day she learned what love is. And the day she forgot how to smile. Yohee heaved a deep sigh, a tear was again forming in her eyes. However, she was trying to control it. She wouldn’t allow to flow it. After this day, she had decided to leave this place. The place where Sohee and she made happy and sad memories. The place were Sohee leave them. After this day, she will move out to another place. The place where Lee Byung Hun would not be able to see her. The place to hide from his sight. The place wherein there is no him. No pain. No love.

 “Again, I am not Sohee and-” she was interrupted when L.Joe brought a finger on her pink lips. His face was inches closer to hers.

 “Yohee, you were always like that. You never allowed me to finish,” he huskily stated, amused. His eyes were penetrating her. After a long paused, he began.

 “Sohee was just my past. One year ago, she became my girlfriend. Six months ago, I met you, because of her. One month ago, she died. And two months ago… we broke up.

Immediately, Yohee’s face heated up.

 “W-what?” she asked in a complete bewilderment.

L.Joe creased his brows in a thought. “Yes. We broke up, Sohee and I broke up before…she died.” L.Joe revealed.

 “B-but she didn’t tell me,” Yohee softly uttered, totally confused.

 “Ofcourse, she would not. How could she tell you that we broke up because…I fell in love with another girl.”

Yohee’s waterworks abruptly dropped on her shocked face. All the things she heard were new to her. How could this man, this person in front of her, this gorgeous man who was actually her sister’s ex-lover, and the guy she ever love did this to her own sister.

 “H-how could you?” Yohee croaked as tears freely flowing on her gloomy face.

 “I’m sorry,” that was all L.Joe could managed to say. “I fell in love with her own twin.”

=========

Thanks for subscribing and for those who have waited for the sequel. Thank you so much. Please subscribe and read my other stories.

Comments and subscribers are love:*