You Belong With Me (Jongsica) Mobile update version

Love like MVs
(Sica POV) It's a tuesday night. I'm reading "ELLE". After reading, I threw the magazine on the bed and sit next to the window. I saw my neighbour talking on the phone with his girlfriend. After his talk, he wrote something on the book and we started our conversation "tired of drama :(" "sorry" "it's ok" Before I could let him see what I wrote, he closes the funiture. I wrore 사람해(I love u) on the paper. Then I when crazy. I was dancing in my room. When he opens the furniture again, he saw me dancing and chuckled. I am nothing because his girlfriend is y, pretty,a cheerleader. Pss... I'm nothing. (Jonghyun POV) The second day, when I wanted to sit on the bench, I saw Jesisica. I said hi to herand start talking with her (Sica POV) I am not listening to him cuz i'm thinking how easy! Then his girlfriend came. His girlfriend is called Victoria. She's nothing compared to me. Psss... Night fails and the game starts. I'm just a part of a cheergroup and I saw Victoria again, but this time she's with the other boy. I told Jong that she would change boyfriend everyday. The game ends and we won. Jjong happily run to Victoria, but seeing Victoria's mouth shape, I know, I know. The next night... (Jonghyun POV) The ball tonight let me ask her. "Are you coming tonight" "No, studying" "Wish you were" She wouldn't cime... :( (Sica POV) I told him I wouldn't come. I wore the gown that Tiffany bought for me. It's nice and I set off. (Jonghyun POV) I was talking to my friends when all people went silent. "Pretty girl arrives" She came :') I walk towards her. She showed me a piece of paper written "I love you" Co-incident ! I showed her the piece of paper written "I love u" too. We dropped the paper and …… ……………………………………………………………………………………… Jongsica !