Mine ( Minyul ) Mobile update version

Love like MVs
ⓨⓤⓡⓘ ⓟⓞⓥ I went into a restaurant where I always come. I sat on the chair which I always sit and see the waiter which I always see. He smiled to me and I smiled to him too. As I had good feelings of him. The boy is called Minho Choi. He makes different kinds of food for me and it's tasty. He confessed to me yesterday ad we're official now ~ He's a nice guy and he loves me dearly. It's fantastic ! ⓜⓘⓝⓗⓞ ⓟⓞⓥ I called Yuri to come to the beach. She immediately said yes, lucky me. We went walking on the beach. Yuri wore a pretty white dress. Looks like a princess. ( After a year ) I and Yuri got married. We moved into a new house. Because we aren't co-operating, we had an argument and made Yuri remembering the fight of her parents. She ran out of the house and stood near a pool. I went to hugs her and said sorry. It's my first time seeing her cry. (After a year) We had our first child name Yoogeun. He looks like me. This baby brings a lot of good things for the both of us, Yuri and me. (Five years later) We have two kids now. And our second child is holding his two years old birthday party already. We invited the couples here Onfany, Taemyoon, Sookey.... With their kids of course. We had a happy family and we lived happily forever ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………… Using my mobile to update , so it will be a bit strange... Thanks :)