Chapter 13

엄마~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zelo: "Hyung did your house get bigger?"

I laughed at Zelo's amazement of my house. We walked into my living room that had new sofas from House Weekly Furniture my mother seems to get every week.

Zelo: "It's good to see your mother still keeps up with the latest furniture fashion."

My mother: "I do Zelo dear. Even if some men in this house say I spend lavishly."

We both looked up as my mother was coming down the stairs. Zelo looked at me and I annoyed nodded my head.

Me: "She does spend lavishly."

My mother stood in front of us and we bowed respectfully at her. She smiled at both of us and motioned us to sit in her newly brought sofa.

My mother: "Zelo dear what brings you here today?"

Zelo: "I stopped by Yongguk's new job and decided to stop by. It's been a long time since I was here. Has it changed that much since Hyosung left?"

My mother huffed annoyed and looked at us as she got a drink. When she's annoyed, frustrated, upset, angry or simply when my mother isn't home my mother will drink.

My mother: "That Hyosung is a no good rat."

Me: "Mother!"

My mother: "It's true! She comes here with you and acts like a perfect little angel only to stb us in the back and leave. At first, I thought she was a decent girl for you. Smart, pretty, couragious and spontanous, but then I noticed she was a good for nothing little rat who ran into our lives and left her little nasty rat paws as residue."

I rolled my eyes at my mother's same old speech she always says when anyone reminds

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter