Chapter 14

엄마~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aleyna: "Mommy! Look at me and Danny!"

I smiled as Aleyna and Daniel played on the playground from the park. Kikwang and I were sitting on a bench watching them. The breeze was pleasant and it was a a sunny day. I looked around the park that I hadn't been in for in three years. 

Kikwang: "Last time we were here Yongguk proposed to you."

I froze as I felt the hairs on my arm stand up straight. 

---------FLASHBACK------------

I walked to the park in a cold dark winter night. I wa constantly looking around in case I saw anyone strange following me.

Me: "Yongguk I've known you for four years and you call me late at night to go to the park. If something happens I will personally-"

Suddenly the sidewalk lights up and I freese on my tracks. Then one by one the trees light up and I stand there looking in complete awe. I followed the lights lead to the big fountain in the middle of the park that suddenly lights up. I watched as the fountain poured water and the lights in the water making the water change color. Yongguk stood in front of the fountain smiling and holding onto a bouquet of red roses. I smiled at him as we closed the gap between us. He gave me the roses and I hugged him.

Yongguk: "I wouldn't ask you to come here if I knew you would get hurt."

Me: "I know. I was giving Kikwang a show."

Yongguk let go of me and looked at me surprised. I raised an eyebrow and laughed.

Me: "Did you seriously think I wouldn't notice Kikwang. Scurrying behind me?"

I turned around as Kikwang came out from behind a tree. He rubbed the back of his neck and I laughed.

Kikwang: "I seriously thought I was cunning."

I laughed and Kikwang did too.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter