First Encounter

First encounter

"Oppa, would you like to say a word to your fans?" 
. . .
"Oppa, I really liked your latest performance, you're so full of swag *dreamy eyes*"
. . . 
"I'd love to meet you~~~"
. . . 
"Oppa, Hello Kitty is my step sister :D:D:D"
. . . 
"오빠 사랑해 <3 " 
. . . 
Hmph.... "OPPA MARRY MEEEE *o*" 
. . .
'Ugh, this is hopeless! 
It's not like he would reply, no matter how crazy I am in my posts... '

This was like the thousanth time Lee Ae-Tae was posting on Zico's Twitter, hoping he would answer. But everytime her hopes went up, meaning everytime Zico posted something, she would immediately be brought back to earth after realizing it was not a reply meant to her. 

'Why bother.... better find something else to do, something that actually pays off.' 

Even if it was still morning, the sun was already messing with the people's minds and bodies. It was incredibly hot, hotter than it was supposed to be in early June. This, combined with the heat radiating from the computer and TV made Ae Tae's room almost impossible to live in. So, after she had done her bed, spammed Twitter for a bit more, put some music on her mp3 player and turned off the tv, she decided to get out on the balcony, in hopes of escaping from the heat. Thus, she took paper, pencils and lots of icecream and proceeded to move at the table in her balcony. With music blowing from the speakers, the girl started writing a Zico fanfiction. 
It was the story of an ordinary girl who became a YouTube celebrity after recording a cover of a well-known Kpop song. This way, she succeeded into catching Zico's attention, and he promised her they would record a song together. So, they met and started working on the song. From there on, things spiced up a little... more... 
Ae Tae was all smiling and blushing while writing her fic, imagining she was the protagonist and Zico had fallen for her. As she was writing the most important scenes, though, the sudden noise of dogs barking started bothering her, ruining her mood. 
'Ugh, what's with all this noise?! Ae Tae mumbled while turning up the music. 
But that didn't help; the barks were louder and louder. But the worst was yet to come. The moment the girl stood up, a loud 'BANG' caused by someone jumping on her balcony could be heard. And of course, the dogs all ran under her balcony and continued barking. 
Ae Tae ramained petrified for a few seconds; then, scared at the thought that some burglar was climbing intoher house, she started hitting the hands that appeared on the balcony. 
'GET *hit* OFF *hit* NOW!!!' 
'OWOWOWOWOWOWWWW STOP IT, WOMAN!!!!' replied the voice that belonged to the climber. 
'NO!! GET OFF!! screamed Ae Tae, leaning over in a desperate try to push the intruder off. But, as soon as she touched the curly hair and saw the handsome face of the guy who was desperately clinging on the handrail, she had a shock. The features of the guy she had been beating were incredibly similar to Zico's. Like, really really really similar. Oh, forget it, the guy was Zico. When this fact hit her mind, the girl froze.
'Uhm, yeah, thank you.' Zico said, ironically. 'Should I wait for some more beating or can I relax now?' 
'......................' 
'Aaaaish... now we're all silent, eh?!' Zico mumbled, as he finally jumped over the rail and into the balcony. 'And you, SHUT UUUUP!!!!' he shouted towards the annoying dogs. 'Ya... are you well?' he said, seeing as Ae Tae hadn't moved an inch. She only started reacting after getting pinched. 
'Zico... here?! But... no... what are you doing here?...'
'Aish, isn't it obvious? Zico growled, glaring at the dogs that had been chasing him. 'Get some more common sense, please. Want me to give you some water?' He then asked, taking a glass of water on the table and giving it to the girl. While doing this, he noticed the written papers. 
'Of, you write?!' he said, taking a sheet for a closer look. That's when Ae Tae came to her senses. 
'NO!! GIVE THAT BACK!!' She tried taking them, but the height difference between the two wasn't to her advantage. 
'Aww come on, it can't be that bad~; Zico grinned, before looking at the page he was holding. That's when his face changed from his usual colour to white, then to bright red. His English wasn't exactly novel level, but he was able to read his own name and some of the words there. It didn't help that the page he was holding was the last Ae Tae had written. 
'Give that back!!' Cried Ae Tae once more. 'Please...' 
Zico was silent, his eyes still fixed on that page. 
'Plus....' Ae Tae continued 'you owe me one for letting you here and rescuing you from the dogs. You can give me that page back and we'll forget this ever happened~' A forced smile appeared on her face, in her desperate attempt to convince Zico to let go of her fanfic. 
'Rescued me... almost killed me maybe, but this... pfffft' said Zico under his breath, finally letting go of the sheet of paper. 'So I owe you one, you say?! I guess I have to thank you for letting me live then' he said, kissing Ae Tae on the cheek. 'Thank you~~' he then added in a playful tone. 
That was yet another shock Ae Tae received that morning. She only managed to stammer 'But... oppa... ?' 
'What, wasn't that enough?' Zico grinned. 'So I guess you actually want what you have written to happen, eh? Hm... good think you're pretty~' The rapper got into teasing mode again. Ae Tae's face was brighter the colour of B-Bomb's hair when he debuted. Noticing this, Zico's grin widened as he grabbed the girl by her waist. Before she could say anything, he passionately kissed her. Things didn't get too far though; noticing there were no dogs barking, Zico jumped the balcony and climbed down, shouting to Ae Tae. 
'This isn't the last you'll see of me. I know where you live!!!' 

----------- 

Those events happened exactly one year ago. Ae Tae remembers them with a smile on her lips. Who knew things would evolve the way they did?! 
She laughed. She, for sure, had no idea things were gonna be the way they are. In a few moves, she finished wrapped the bracelet she was holding and put it on the table. She then layed on the couch, hugging a huge Hello Kitty plushie. 
'What could be taking him so long...' she whispered, before falling asleep. 
'Hey...'
When she woke up, it was already dark outside. The second she opened her eyes, she saw Zico's smiling face. 
'Ya, what took you so long?' Ae Tae asked. 
'Business.' Zico answered, flaunting a sheet of paper in front of his girlfriend's eyes. 'I have a potential song here. What do you say, wanna play producer?' Zico winked. 
Ae Tae giggled. 'Play producer or roleplay my fanfic?' 
'Hm.... how about both? Happy 1 Year Anniversary~'