Pray Hard

Work Hard, Play Hard, Pray Hard

I, Cho Kyuhyun, was always a religious man. I always pray hard, even since I'm just a kid. I'm God's best-friend.


Since I'm just a little kid, dad always taught me to pray, or if I forgot to pray, he'll remind me to do so. I'm such a religious child I even have my own album of religious songs. Well.. OUR album, I mean. Me, and my sister's. A duet, that's what it called.

 

And Ryeowook always thought that the songs are..... cute.That's why, he always listen to it, every Saturday and Sunday, just like now. It's not like I'm embarassed by it. I just....... Let's put it aside, will you?

Like what I said, I'm such a religious man even I considered my self as the God's best-friend.

Just like when I'm still a little kid, everytime there's a test at school, I always prayed to God to help me with my test.

When I was about to enter the university, I prayed.

When I was about to apply to a job I've dreamed the most, I prayed.











but now I miss Ryeowook so much.

 

 

On a day like this, we usually prepare ourself to go to the church together. With our —my sister and I— album played in the background. And Ryeowook will always smile widely when my part is played. The sweetest smile, ever. 

A smile which I'll never see again.

 

And then, I'll drive us to the Church. I always loved the sight of him, humming happily while I drove him.

Which I'll never see anymore.

 

but today,

I just sit here,

doing nothing.

feeling nothing.

empty.

 

Only the songs I played remind me of him.

His hypnotizing smell.

His fluffy hair.

His mesmerizing voice.

His frail figure.

I miss him so damn much.


 

And right now, I'm praying so hard so God could hear me and reunite us, Me and Ryeowook,

 

in the afterlife.