Work Hard

Work Hard, Play Hard, Pray Hard

I am Cho Kyuhyun, a hard-working man.

Never failed satisfying everyone with his work, a typical good man.

Everyone always praises me because of my hard working trait.

 

"good job, son"

"nice job, honey"

"you're awesome dude! "

"impressive!"

"fantastic, kyuhyun-ssi!"  

 

Every day I always get those kind of praises. And I've worked very hard to get the heart of the man I dreamt every night. Kim ryeowook. And soon, he'll be Cho ryeowook. Isn't that great? Soon, after I get his father's heart.  

 

"GET THE OUT, CHO KYUHYUN!"  

 

See what I mean? His father seems disliking me with all the swearing things. Everyday after I finished my work, I'll come here, to proposing him, and everyday his father will scream some inappropriate line to me, shoosing me from his house. And I'll stand in the very same place, for a good one hour,'till ryeowook begging to me, telling me to go home soon, because he knows I'm tired already. And I already tried my best.  

And we do the same thing everyday.   Yeah not really. His dad will threw different lines everyday. I've doing this thing for a good one and a half year. And he never use the same lines for 5 time.

Sometimes I wonder, how did his father got all of this words? He must be a whiz in this things.  

But me, The Great Cho Kyuhyun, will never give up.


 And today--as usual-- ,after I get back from work, I went straight to his house again, just like yesterday. Or the day before yesterday. Or two days before yesterday, or...

 

But suddenly, what I saw startled me. His father was in front of their house. No, that's not the thing that surprise me. It's his house, so it isn't strange to standing in front of your own house.

 

What surprise me is, when I greet him, he usually will throw harsh words to me. But not today. Today, he greeted me and invited me in.


And now here I am. Talking face to face to his dad.   After a long talk, my dream finally come to reality.  

I can marry Ryeowook.  

I can't believe my dreams eventually come true. I'm really happy that I even forget my own name.   And I forget to noticing the heavy sigh from him. A sign that he already losing to me, maybe?

 

  "THANK YOU MR.KIM!" is the only line I can say to him, immediately run and hug ryeowook very tight, proposing to him right away. He nods, with cute pink tainting his creamy cheeks. Cheeks that will be mine,soon.

 I don't need to be told twice. I immediatly prepared everything for our marriage, and I did it.

Everyone there was amazed with my work, they even can't stop praising me.

 

 

But even until now, I still working very hard.   Working very hard to stole his chastity away.