A Little Birdie

Yongguk & Yasmin

I groggily stumbled out of bed when I discovered a already up and alert Yasmin, dancing to country music.

 

"That Honky Tonk, Badonkadonk! Keeping perfect rhythm, Make ya wanna swing along! Got it goin on,  like Donkey Kong, and whoo-wee, Shut my mouth, Slap yo grandma! There outta be a law, Get the Sheriff on the phone! Lord Have Mercy, How she even get them britches on! With That Honky Tonk Badonkadonk!" 

When she saw me, she stopped dead in her tracks. "Well, hello." I said with a smirk. "You saw nothing." She clicked off her radio. "Get dressed. My parents are coming to visit from Blue Ridge." Her plans always involved me. "You want me to meet your parents?" I asked. I was really lost here. "Umm, yeah. Your my boyfriend? Right?" I was in complete shock. Did she just call me her boyfriend. *Does backflips in head*

"Right?" She said snapping me out of my dream. "Y-yeah." I said. She looked at me suspiciously. I had just noticed she had on my sweater. "Did we-" I began. She interrupted me. "No. I just didn't bring any other clothes and I needed something to wear. And your sister left some pants, because there's NO WAY IN HELL, your waist is this small." She said holding up the jeans to my face. 

Was she psychic or something? Sandara must have left them when she came to visit. She has a knack for leaving her stuff all over the place. "Umm, yeah. How did you know?" I asked surprised. "I saw her on campus with you. At first I thought she was your girlfriend, but a little birdie informed me she was your sister." She smirked and put her arms around my neck while she kissed me.

"And who might that little birdie be?" I asked while slipping my arms around her waist. "A little birdie named Daehyun" She smiled and kissed me again. Daehyun told all my business.  "Well I have to go get ready, bye." She pecked me on my cheek and left.

Song: "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk" By Trace Adkins

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vNVguvNE7qc&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DvNVguvNE7qc