Please, It's not him

Daisy In You

Nobody’s POV

At Tiffany & Co. Jewelry, I and Taemin were choosing a wedding ring. Taemin pointed his hand to a beautiful ring.

-          How is about this one? – he showed Sulli the ring

-          It’s beautiful. There is a diamond on it. It’s simple and elegant – Sulli said

-          I think so, I’ll take it – he said

-          What ring size do you want? – the salesman asked

-          I don’t know, as long as it fits her finger – Taemin took Sulli’s hand and put it in Sulli’s finger

-          So beautiful. It fits your girlfriend perfect – the salesman said

-          I will take this one. Please, wrap it beautifully – Taemin said

 

Sulli’s POV

I and Taemin were in a jewelry store. We were looking for a wedding ring. I was happy and Taemin put this ring in my hand. I wished it was mine. But it never be mine. The salesman and many people in that store misunderstood. We’ve not been a couple. I was just his best friend, yet his girlfriend’s sister. I came with him to help him choose a ring for my twin sister. When he put the ring in my hand, I really wanted to hugged him so badly and said “I do”.

Taemin is best friend of me, and my sister. When we were in high school, I fell in love with him secretly. I didn’t confess to him because I knew he loved my sister. So, I just kept watching them happy, and wished them a happy ending. I never told anyone that I loved him so much.

Suzy is my twin sister. Our face and voice is kind of similar. Sometimes, my friends were confused between Suzy and me. She is beautiful, and cheerful. Compare to her, Suzy is a sunshine, and I am just a shadow of her. No wonder, he loves her.

I was very hurt when he told me he would marry her after graduating university. I was a jealous girl. How could I be jealous with my twin sister. I should be happy for them. I knew Suzy is the only girl to him. So, I kept watching him and told myself not love him anymore. But I could not. I cried many times when I saw they were lovey-dovey in front of my eyes. I tried to smile in front them, and hid myself in room crying alone.  

After buying the ring, Taemin and I were on the way home. We passed by a wedding dress store. He paused in front of the store. He kept staring at the dress what the model wearing.

-          This dress is so pretty, I think Suzy will be very beautiful when wearing it – He said to me

-          Definitely, … she will be the most beautiful girl – I said

In his world, only Suzy existed. No one can replace her place in his heart. “Taemin, I wished I would be that lucky girl. I love you so much” I thought. I felt something wet on my face. My eyes were teary. I tried to stop crying, but I couldn’t hold it.

-          Sulli, are you okay? – He looked at me

-          I’m fine – I said

-          Are you crying? – He said

-          I’m just too happy for you guys. You must take care of my sister well. If not, I will beat you – I said

-          Of course. Thank you. I will be happy for you if you can get married with a good man – He said

His words hurt me a lot. “The one I want to get married with, is you. It’s you, Taemin. No one else. I couldn’t face him with my teary eyes. I wanted to cry hard. I wanted all my memory about him disappeared. I didn’t want him to look at me at that time. I walked away, and crossed over the street. I didn’t care about anything. I just looked at the ground and walked. I didn’t saw a car going forward to me with high speed. When I heard the loud hooter, I turned my head up. The car was too close to avoid. I would be hit.

Someone pushed me away. What a strong push. I fell down on the street. My left knee smashed on the ground stronly, and  it was bleeding. My head  was still dizzy. I looked around to find who saved me. I wished it was not him. I saw a familiar figure laying on the ground, wearing a familiar shirt with famiiar sneakers. His head was bleeding, his shirt was full of blood. “Please, Please, not him, not him” Yes, It was Taemin. He lied on the ground, and didn’t move an inch. My body couldn't stop shivering. I rushed to his place. I was scared and screamed out lout “Help me, call ambulance, call now” My tears fell down on his face non-stop. his face was spattered with his blood and my tears. “Please, don’t take him away” I prayed many times until the ambulance came.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you like it. I planned to write this chapter longer. But I'm so sleepy. Last night, I do my presentation until 7AM. Now, sweet dreams