Keep me warm.

Fight for Me.

Not everyone welcomed Zitao and his family with open arms and that was known greatly when Zitao took a different route to get to their stand. He was walking with Chuntao because his other sisters too young and too disabled to help with work. Chuntao would be twelve soon and since Korea was different did not have any match makers they had to wait on their own to see if someone would want to marry her. But until then she would have to help the family with farming cooking and caring fish to their stand. This part of town was considerately larger and nicer then the other part and Zitao wondered why they didn't walk this way all the time. Trying to move quickly with the sac of fish over his shoulder he was surprised when someone shouted directly and him and Chuntao.

The person stood in front of them a bit wobbly on his feet and Zitao wondered how drunk this man was. He tried side stepping him, pushing Chuntao to the right but the man was quick on his feet and blocked their way. The Chinese teen narrowed his eyes and tried to go the other way but the man blocked them again and began laughing when he saw the permanent glare of Zitao's face.

"Gege do not waste time on him. He is nothing but a drunkard with a confused mind. Let's leave him to his miseries." Chuntao said lowly. Zitao knew she was right but how would they get past him if he kept blocking their way.

More insane laughter came from the man and other men started to come up and seemed to ask him something. He talked back fast in that slurred tone and pointed and Zitao and his sister. The other men nodded before turning to look at Zitao. The man in the middle began to say something and Zitao wanted to rip his face out because when will the idiots of this town understand that they do not speak their language so why do they continue communicating in it towards them.

A moment of silence passed before the men began laughing and mummering to themselves before one walked forward. Zitao pulled Chuntao behind him. He would have to be real careful because he only had one hand holding his staff and the other carrying the fish. He also had to keep Chuntao out the way. The man sneered before going to attack them but Zitao swung his staff where the man left himself open causing him to crash back towards the group. They all watched as the one man groaned in pain before they all sprinted off into attack. Zitao tried his best to defend himself and keep Chuntao out of harms way but it was hard. He was only fifteen, still a boy but he was not in his milk days anymore. He was good at wushu, great actually, but wushu wasn't meant for two hands not one. The men began to gain the upper hand when someone swiped at Zitao's calf making him land on one knee.

"Gege !" Chuntao called frightened behind him. Zitao used his position to his advantage and swiped at the mans legs. He got up and was about to walk past them when someone grabbed his staff flinging him around and he accidently dropped the sac of fish on the ground. Chuntao tried to pick it up for him but the fish began to flop and someone swiped at her causing her to fall.

"Chuntao ! Get out of here." Zitao snapped.

"But Ge-."

"Are you not listening to me ? Go away."

"No.I wont." she said but her words were caught in as Zitao was flung forward and almost fell on top of her. His staff was missing out of his hand but that doesn't mean he was defenseless. He tried his best to keep up with the punches and kicks but they were beginning to be to much and he knew he had to get out of there before him and Chuntao was hurt any further. Grabbing her, he lifted Chuntao over his shoulder and tried to run past them but they just shoved him back. Words were said but even without their meaning he knew they were hurtful. One man pointed to the exit of the section of town and Zitao knew they were telling them to get out. He stood up again, Chuntao crying in his arms but he did not care. They were pushed and shoved until they stumbled out the exit. Crashing to the floor Zitao glared at them and the men just chuckled, one threw a dead fish and it slapped Chuntao hard on her cheek. They walked away laughing and threw his staff in the near by mud puddle.

Chuntao was silent on the way back home. They were dirty from dirt and sweat and smelled like the fish that they had lost. Zitao's staff was tight in his grasp as he was seething with anger. How dare they do that to them ! Never had anyone attacked them before but now he knew. Some people were as cold as their hearts and Zitao would never take that way again. He had set Chuntao down when their house was in sight and she slowly walked with him.

"Gege what are we to do now ? Baba will be mad that we lost the fish and came home empty handed." Chuntao said.

"Don't worry twin peach. We're not all empty handed." Zitao said opening his other palm to show a small bundle of coins.

"Never go back there again." their father yelled as they sat with their heads bowed.

"And you girl, why did you not leave when he told you ?"

"He is my only bother. He is your only son. I'm sure you would miss him more than a useless girl like me."

"I would." their father answered truthfully. "As my son he needs to survive. But as my children, both of you do."

"Father," Zitao spoke up. "I would like a few days of training time. If I could not protect one person how can I protect you all."

"Fine. Come home in three days. Nothing more."

"Yes Baba."

.

.

.

"You seem distracted Baekhyun." The Queen said watching as her son picked at his food.

"I'm not." He answered.

"Wouldn't it be nice if we went somewhere ?" One of the princesses asked. Baekhyun's ears perked up at that.

"You'll be going no where Haebeom." The King said. Baekhyun placed his chopsticks down and stood up from his seat.

"Excuse me." he said lowly, giving a bow before walking out.

"Young lord !" Servants shouted as Baekhyun began running out of the palace. Many guards and maids bowed at him but he brushed passed them and slipped through the open gates. He made it out the final gate without being seen and ran into the neighboring forest. Baekhyun was a bit upset. Lately his father has been yelling and letting out his anger on them and the prince did not know why. He wouldn't even let them get a glance at the outside world. The faint sounds of young lord made Baekhyun run faster. He did not feel like being the young lord at the moment.

When the shouting was too low to hear Baekhyun stopped. He fell to his knees. He was getting a bit fed up with his father's recent behavior. He understands that he is the King and that his job is more stressful then anyone in their kingdom but he could at least be a little kinder to his family. They are his kin and he shouldn't push them away or trap them inside when he was angry. He had yelled at Baekhyun a few days before about messing up on his writing and splashed the ink all over the paper and Baekhyun. He tried not to cry but his father had never been this angry at him. He then started to yell at Baekhyun for crying. How he couldn't even do a simple task and now he was looking less like a man. How he would never become king that way and how he would never get married if he was dumb.

"Stop acting like a woman." his father snapped before walking out. As soon as the door shut the maids immediately began to clean up the ink and wipe at his face.

"Don't cry young lord." one of the maids whispered. Baekhyun nodded slightly and let them wipe at his hair.

Pulling out of his thoughts, Baekhyun looked up to see where he was at. He didn't know the forest well for obvious reasons but that doesn't mean he would let himself get lost that easily. Only he did. Now he was in the middle of the forest with out the birds making sounds. Getting up from the ground Baekhyun picked up a stick and began wandering around. He tapped the branch along tree trunks as he walked pass them. They made a small clacking sound but Baekhyun didn't mind. He jumped over a fallen three and let the branch hit three trees at once. Clack clack clack it went. Kind of musical if you did with rhythm. Clack clack. Baekhyun hit two more trees before he was suddenly grabbed from behind.

The prince opened his mouth to scream but a hand muffled the sound. Baekhyun began to struggle but his arms were pinned behind his back and really couldn't do much but let himself be dragged by the captor. The panic and fear of the person killing him race through his body but then he was let go slowly. Turning around to yell at whoever dared to touch the forth prince, his words died in his mouth as he saw the familiar boy.

"You again." the prince said more to himself. He knew the taller could not understand him but talking was better than an awkward silence. "What are you doing here ?" Baekhyun asked slowly. The boy looked at him and Baekhyun repeated himself gesturing all around him before pointing to the taller. The Chinese teen seemed to have gotten it and held up his staff. Baekhyun nodded slowly but he didn't know what a giant stick would do.

"I'm Baekhyun." he introduced. He never got the older boys name. Actually he never got anything from the other boy. He wanted to know him. But the language barrier was strong and thick and the other just didn't seem to understand what he was talking about. So Baekhyun tried again pointing to himself saying his name before point back to the taller gesturing him to speak his name. It took a moment but after a few tries the taller finally understood. Good thing because Baekhyun was starting to think something was wrong with him.

"Zitao." he spoke soft and fast and Baekhyun blinked before trying to say it. The taller shook his head and repeated himself until Baekhyun probably said his name five different ways before getting it right. Baekhyun smiled when Zitao nodded in approval. Baekhyun's hands clasps awkwardly in front of himself as Zitao just stared at him. He didn't know what to say but what could he. Shuffling on his small feet, he stared right back at the taller, his smile a bit timid now. A bit of energy pulsed through Baekhyun because wow he finally sees the guy again and can ask him anything he'd like because he's right there. But Baekhyun couldn't. It's like all his words had stuck in his throat and he barely could introduce himself. And now the person who has been haunting his thoughts is staring at him like he is the most unique jewel in the world. It made the prince feel fluttery.

"S-should we leave ?" Baekhyun sputtered and he let out a small sound as the taller grabbed him quickly and pushed him behind a nearby tree. A large hand clasped over his mouth and Baekhyun squeaked when he felt Zitao's chest brush against his. Being a prince and people were not allowed to touch him, he wasn't used to the close approximate. He could feel his cheeks heat up but he tried not to react on it when he heard shouting in the background.

"Young lord ! Are you here ?"

Baekhyun was now glad Zitao pushed him out of sight. He was not ready to go back home. Not when he just got to see the object of his recent desires. More movement was heard and Baekhyun tried to keep his eyes off of the boy in front of him but his collar bones were nicely prominent and his skin was a light tint of tan that Baekhyun wasn't used to seeing cause he was pale. His mother was pale and his father paler. Some of the guards and maids were a bit tan but theirs weren't this honey like. Baekhyun couldn't even stop himself as he placed a hand above the boys chest. His fingers trailed down and he couldn't help bitting his lip because oh he's soft. A hand gripped his fingers and Baekhyun gasped behind the taller's palm as he whispered something to Baekhyun that kind of sounded like a threat but he wasn't sure.

The shouting passed and Zitao looked down at Baekhyun before removing his hand. The smaller looked up at him curious because they were still so close and his fingers were still in Zitao's hand and why wasn't Zitao moving ? Maybe he was looking for gratitude ? Moving away from the tree, Baekhyun gave the taller a small bow of the head.

"Thank you. For hiding me from those men."

Zitao stared at him but then nodded and turned around. Picking up his forgotten staff he began walking through the forest. Baekhyun ran after him. Was he really going to leave him alone in the middle of the forest ? There could be lions or bears around and Baekhyun was defenseless without his bow and arrow.

"Zitao wait !." He whispered when he reached the boy clasping onto the back of his sleeve. The taller boy side glanced him and debated if he should send the prince back towards the direction of the guards or just let him run out here until he got tired and went back home himself. He decided on the later because he didn't know how many guards there were looking for the small boy nor did he want any trouble from them. The prince was silent as he followed Zitao through the forest before the taller stopped at a small clearing near the river.

"Water." Baekhyun whispered more to himself as he let go of Zitao's sleeve and took of his shoes. He rolled his pant legs up before stepping into the cool water. Kicking as small waves crashed at his feet Baekhyun laughed when he spotted a fish flying through the water from afar. Meanwhile Zitao was trying to meditate. Trying. He couldn't get five minuets without the prince squealing or laughing like a little girl. It faintly reminded him of Lanfan. But Lanfan was four and the prince was his age so he has no excuse. Finding silence once more, Zitao concentrated on moving his staff slowly at the soft breeze of the wind before he twisted it above his head and strike it in a different direction. He began to twist it back and forth between his hands before-

"Woah !" Splash !

Zitao's staff almost slipped out of his hand but he caught it with fast reflexes. Turning to face the one distracting him he paused as he looked at the prince. His hair was a bit wet from the water and he was struggling to get up from the slippery ground. Clothes damp and clinging to his skin, Zitao could see just how skinny the prince was. Baekhyun looked over at Zitao and gave him a eye smiling grin as he began to walk wobbly towards him. A few giggles escaping the prince mouth as he slipped a bit before reaching his shoes and brushing his feet off before putting them on. The Chinese teen then noticed how small Baekhyun's feet were. They weren't foot bound small but they were smaller then average males their age. It was a bit cute for the boy and Zitao did not want to admit it. Small feet were a big deal for the Chinese.

"Are you done ?" Baekhyun asked slowly. He wanted to make sure the taller understood him so he talked with many hand gestures and small words like he was talking to a child. But he didn't want Zitao to feel as though he was being treated as one. He wanted him to feel equal and comfortable. Zitao just gives him a look before glancing up at the sky. It would be getting dark soon. The sky was already turning pink. Zitao said something and Baekhyun only got a few words like 'wo' and 'líkai'. The rest were too fast for his ears. Zitao held out his elbow and Baekhyun guess he meant for him to wrapped his hand around his forearm so that's what he did. His face flushed slightly at the sweaty skin but tried to think of something else as Zitao walked them back into the forest.

"Oh. This is where you are staying ?" Baekhyun asked when he noticed a small camp set up for one person. Baekhyun looked at the tent and the wood for fire and a few fur blankets but that was about it. Is that all Zitao really brought out in the forest. He could get killed without protection. Turning to face Zitao he watched as the taller boy began to spark up a fire. Baekhyun watched in interested as the wood set aflame before Zitao pushed him back gently. He shivered.

"You'll get burnt." he said. If only Baekhyun knew what he said.

The night fell quickly and Baekhyun couldn't help the growls that admitted from his stomach. Zitao must of heard enough of them because he soon stood up, placed a stick in the fire as a torch and began to walk in the direction they came from earlier.

"Wait !" Baekhyun got up too but Zitao shooed him back too the camp. The prince pouted but said down again. He threw a stick in the fire and watched it crinkles the flames and it further into it's grasp. Baekhyun must have been looking at the fire for a long time because soon he saw Zitao come back with two large fish caught on a spear like object. Baekhyun was amazed again by the taller because he caught such large fish on his own. That was amazing.

Another shiver raked through Baekhyun's body and he shuffled a bit closer to the fire as Zitao set the fish above them and began to cook them. Baekhyun watched the fish slowly turn darker and a nice smell began to surround them. He hope it did not attract any wild animals. A small sneeze escaped the prince before something warm covered him. He looked up to Zitao and gave him a thankful smile as he settle comfortably in the fur blanket. When the fish was done Zitao du the stick into the ground because there were no plates. He had scrapped off the scales and other uneatable things and Baekhyun watched as the taller pealed the meat off easily before eating it. He then looked at the prince and nodded. Baekhyun moved closer towards the food and reached out to peal the meat back but immediately pulled his hand back as the fish was steaming hot.

"Aish !" the prince hissed and blew on his finger before pulling them in his mouth. He took them out to complain at the other male. "It's too hot."

Zitao gave the prince a judging look before pulling a bit of meat off and handing it to the smaller. Baekhyun accepted it but then dropped it as it was still too hot for his delicate hands.

"Aniyo." the prince whined as he food fell into the dirt. He then looked at Zitao and gave him a sad face. He really was hungry and he felt like he'd die waiting for the hot meat to cool off. Zitao seemed to have trouble with his facial expressions as he looked at the prince. He didn't know weather to kill him or let him starve when he saw his whine. Such an annoying boy. Were all princes like that ? He hoped not. Ripping a piece of meat off he blew on it a bit before stuffing it in the whining boys mouth. He shut up at that and seemed to move closer to Zitao and Baekhyun pointed at his open mouth. Zitao sighed before blowing on more food and feeding it to him. His rough hands touching the soft skin of the princes lips. It seems like Baekhyun wasn't going to eat any other way even when the food grew cooler so the Chinese boy kept feeding him as he ate his share too. The moon was settling up in the sky now and Zitao saw Baekhyun shiver through the fur blanket as the night breeze settled in. His clothes were still damp from playing in the river and he sneezed again before eating another piece of fish. 

Neither of them noticed when they got so close but neither of them minded. The fish was gone and the tempt dropped. Zitao added another stick to the fire as he heard Baekhyun talk. He couldn't comprehend what the boy was saying but it was kind of soothing to hear the weird language come out his mouth. The crickets began to chirp and Zitao looked at Baekhyun when he felt weight lean on him. Baekhyun had stopped talking a while ago and now Zitao new why. He was sleep. Black hair framed Baekhyun's sleeping face and the taller's eyes widened when the Korean boy shifted closer on him. No one touches Zitao like this. Not his mother, not his father and not his three younger sisters. He barely remembered his older sisters because they were married off when he was so young but he knew being the only boy they were not to spend much time with him.

Baekhyun sneezing in his sleep brought Zitao out of his thoughts and turn too look at the sky. He should get the prince home. The Queen would be anxious but the King angry. With a bit of trouble, Zitao rolled Baekhyun onto his back and he stood up with his staff in hand. The prince was light with weight and Zitao wondered with all the food in the palace how much did this boy eat. Walking out of the forest he reached one of the castle walls. He knew he couldn't drop him off at the main gate so one of the side wall would have to do. Putting two fingers in his mouth Zitao let out a loud whistle. Movement was heard and Zitao began to run back in the forest. His ears catching the faint calls and shouts and they seemed to have found the prince.

.

.

.

Baekhyun awoke to the sounds of whispers and the sun peaking through. He opened his eyes and saw one of the maid call his name and all eyes turned to him. Baekhyun by all means was not a morning person so to be pulled into hugs and showered with kisses he knew he was going to be grumpy.

"What are you doing ?" he asked pulling away from his parents. He caught a glimpse of Baekbeom behind his father exiting his room. "What's going on ?" he asked again. The Queen stayed silent as her husband spoke.

"Yesterday, you were gone for a long time. A servant said they saw you running but no one was sure it was you so they did not stop you. I sent guards to go looking for you but they came empty handed. Then in the middle of the night one of the guards heard a noise and they found you on the west walls wrapped in some disgusting fur unconscious."

"l-..." Baekhyun said again. His eyes half open as he tried to recall yesterdays events. The last thing he remembered was telling Zitao a tale about the forest before sleep engulfed him. Even in his sleepy state Baekhyun knew not to tell his parents of his events with Zitao. They would most likely kill the other teen for "capturing the prince."

"I don't really recall much. It's all blank except that I was cold and wet." he lied. His father seemed to study his face before nodding. His mother gave him one last look before turning around.

"Well then. We will find the person who captured you and make sure they are put to shame. No one captures my son without payment. Get some more rest." his mother said before leaving.

Baekhyun nodded and turned towards his father.

"Now you know why you must'nt go outside these walls. People want to kill you. People will kill you. And next time you won't be so lucky as to get away."

.

.

.

When Zitao returned home fully rested and muscles strengthen by endless training he wasn't expecting the sight of people shouting in front of his house throwing rocks and other hard objects. He frowned when he noticed Lanfan trying to peak from the door before she got pulled back and it slammed shut. Knowing he wouldn't be able to get in from the front, Zitao crossed through the back way of his house and snuck into his sisters room. Chuntao started screaming until she realized who it was and ran towards him.

"Gege you're back ! Baba needs help. They're blaming father for stealing and are requesting payment. What are we going to give them ? We have nothing." Chuntao was almost hysterical and her black her stood wild as if she hadn't had a good sleep in says.

"How long has this been going on ?"

"A day after you left."

"What did Mama do ?"

"What do you think I did. I almost smacked the bastard right upset his head." their mother said from the doorway. A smirk on her face but the dark circles under her eyes showed how she was stressing over this too.

"Where's Baba ?"

"Drinking away his shame." his mother said nodding towards the living area. Zitao put his staff down and walked to see his father looking very upset as he took a large gulp of his drink.

"Zitao my son !" His fathers words were slurred and Zitao frowned when he stood up and slung an arm around him. The stench of alcohol admitted from the mans mouth as he laughed and Zitao moved away from him.

"Father what is the meaning of this ? What have you stolen ?" Zitao asked.

"Stolen ?" his father asked. His face twisting up in confusion before making an O shape with his lips. "I was just getting food for this family, and clothes, and animals for the farm. I paid them back. I think." 

"What ?" It wasn't making since to Zitao. They made enough money daily to bring food into the house. They even have gotten more furniture with their mother's help and they owned a cropping farm. Not an animal one. "Father that isn't right. How are we going to pay them back ?"

The shouts and screams may have died down but the outline of the crowd was still there waiting.

"Don't worry my son. I have a plan."

Zitao did not like the mischief that twinkled in his eyes.

The next day, Zitao awoke to find the crowd gone. His father was sober and suffering from a headache so he stayed in his room. His mother just got finish making breakfast and she was setting it on the table.

"Taozi, wake your sisters for me please ?" she asked and Zitao complied. He walked into his sisters room sliding the door open. Lifen woke up the easiest. Chuntao complained a bit before dragging herself to eat. Zitao rummaged through the blankets to find his smallest sister.

"Lanfan ?" he called when he saw the empty bed. Exiting their room he looked outside but there was no laughter from the little girl. Turning back inside he went to his mother.

"Mama where's Lanfan ?" he asked.

"Was she not sleeping with her sisters ?"

"No. I didn't see her outside either. Do you think she is in the fields ?"

"No she's afraid of the long grass. She would never-" his mother stopped mid sentence before she got up and almost ran towards her room. "You bastard !" she shouted tugging the futon from under her husband making him fall on the floor with a thud. He awoke confused before glaring at his wife.

"What are you doing woman ?" he asked getting up to glare down at her. She glared right back her fist clinched.

"You did it didn't you." she said. Silence was met to her question and tears began to fill her eyes. "You idiot !" she said throwing herself at him hitting him. "She may have been wild reckless and loud but she is still your child. Not some animal. Not a animal." Getting tired of his wife's antics the man slapped his wife hard and she flew back on the floor with a cry.

"Mama !" Zitao cried rushing into the room. He kneeled down to his mothers side and she cried on his lap. "What's going on ?" Zitao asked. His father had never hit his mother before. Even back in China when discipline was allowed when needed he kept his hands to himself. This scared Zitao.

"Tell them." his mother said through tears. "Tell them how you sold your own daughter away."

"Baba ?" Zitao's head snapped up and he looked at  his father with disbelief. No he wouldn't do that would he ? Lanfan was only four. Still in her milk days. Still in need of her mother, her father. Still have yet to get her feet bound so she could get married to higher up and do good for her family. Still in need of her family love. "Baba ?" Zitao said again. "That's not true..right ?" his father's fist clinched. "You wouldn't do that to us right ?" the man turned away. No shame written on his face. Zitao stood up.

"Look at me." his said but his father faced out the window. "Look at me !" Zitao said louder and his father flinched before turning to look at him. "Why ?" Zitao asked.

"It was either that or start from the bottom back up again. They were going to burn this house to the grown. They were going to make us more worthless than we are. I had to. I did it for you. I did it for all of you. Even your stupid useless sisters. I did it so this family can at least have a chance of making it's way up to the top."

"Where is she ?" Zitao asked. Anger dripping from his voice as it was his turn to clinch his fist.

"Miles away by now."

"She'll die out there."

"What do you know ? That is women's work raising children-"

"Baba we're not in China anymore. Stop treating us like we're still under the eyes of our emperors dynasty. Like Chuntao, Lifen and Lanfan will get married off to bring us money. Stop taking everything away from us. We had a good life in China."

"No we were falling. And we'd continue to fall if we didn't leave." His father's voice was hard but Zitao was having none of that.

"You're ruining us."

"Well I'm all you've got."

"I'm going out." Zitao said walking out of the room. He had to get away from his father before he ended up hurting him. Grabbing his staff Zitao walked towards town. He had to find Lanfan. They could take anything else but not family.

"Lanfan !" Zitao yelled as he entered the town. People looked his way but when they noticed it was him they turned around. Crazy outsider they would whisper but Zitao didn't understand and he was glad he could. He went looking through every nook and cranny to find Lanfan but she was nowhere to be seen. He tried asking people near by but no one could understand his almost hysterical mandarin. So he ran towards outside of town. Down the long paths that went for miles and miles filled with land and the unknown. "Lanfan !!" Zitao shouted but he was met with silence. He dropped to his knees. This was almost as bad as her dying. Almost as bad.

.

Everything starting going down hill when the Queen fell sick. Word got out around the country and many doctors came to help her but none could tell the problem. They did leave medicine for the pain and ordered her strictly to stay in bed until she was healthy. The King had high hopes that she would get better until two days later she starting throwing up continuously. No one was to see her that day.

"Appa-nim..." Baekbeom began as he watched his father stare deeply at the wall. "I know the Queen is not of health but we have far more greater things to be worried about. Japan has been very active lately and conquered over in China. If we don't react soon. That will be us too."

"My son." the King turned around to look at his eldest and clasped a hand on his shoulder. "Fear not, for we are smarter then China and stronger. They don't have you leading the army."

"No they don't.." Baekbeom smiled but then turned serious. "But we do need more request soon. We don't want them to over power in numbers. That's why I was wondering about Baekhyun joining-"

"No." the King said quickly.

"But father his archery skills are amazing. I know he's not much of a fighter but-"

"Exactly. He's not much of a fighter. I will not risk my sons life just because of new request. There are many skilled archers that we can find in this country. Send word out we are looking for some. If none come then take some. You're youngest brother is as delicate. More then your sisters. Such world as ours doesn't need to loose someone as delicate as him. Treat him like your sisters love him like the brother he is."

"Yes Appa-nim.

"I hope we do not have this conversation again Baekbeom."

"Yes Appa-nim."

.

"You know I love you with all my heart Baekhyun."

"Umma why are you saying such things. I know you do." Baekhyun said as he put a wet cloth on his mother's burning forehead. "I love you too." he said giving her a smile. She smiled back before breaking off into heavy coughs. Her chest heaved heavily and Baekhyun was quiet through it all. He was worried really. His mother was the healthiest person he knew. She was too strong to get sick. So why was she sick now ?

"My sweet byun. You've grown to be so beautiful. I wish I could see you blossom more." his mother said sadly.

"Umma why are you talking like that ? You're going to see me grow gray Umma."

"You're so sweet. Always so sweet. I'm going to miss you."

"Don't speak like this. I won't let you die. I won't let you be like the last Queen and rot away. You'll survive Umma. You have to." Baekhyun said grabbing his mothers hands. The smile on her face was content as her eyes closed.

"I'll try byun. Just for you."

Baekhyun left the room once his mother had fallen asleep.

"Young lord-"

"Leave me alone please." Baekhyun said storming towards his quarters but then he stopped. His quarters are swarming with guards ever since he had been "taken". Making a detour Baekhyun went to the main room and snuck out through that door. He was soon pulled into the crowd of slaves and maids and workers who were currently building a new section to the palace. Baekhyun using his small stature slipped through again and  wondered what to do since he was on the outside walls. He couldn't go into the town because there were guards on watch. And he knew the forest was being inspected for killer so...

Zitao. Yes he shall go to find Zitao. But what if he was in town ? Shrugging his shoulders Baekhyun tried to remember the way to Zitao's house. He knew it was straight down the road but from his palace it was a different route. But it was near one of the palace walls. So following the curve of the walls Baekhyun sets to Zitao's house.

He reached there fairly easily with a few side tracks of hiding from a couple guards. Good thing his clothes were green today or he would never had blended in. He spotted Zitao's small house down the road and skipped there. His thoughts clouded with his mother but he didn't want to think of her in such a state. She would get better. She had too. Reaching the house Baekhyun didn't want to just walk in so he went up the three steps and knocked gently. The door slid open by a young girl and she bowed when she saw Baekhyun.

"Is Zitao here ?" he asked slowly and the girl took a moment to process what Baekhyun was saying before opening his mouth.

"Gege fishing." she said in choppy Korean and Baekhyun smiled at her attempt.

"Where lake can I find gege ?" Baekhyun asked using hand gestures to help the girl understand. She made walking movements before making her hand turn left then right again. Baekhyun took this as a sign of directions and thanked her. Turning down the road he tried to follow the directions exactly. He walked straight for a bit before seeing a road that turned left. Taking that it went left for a bit before turning right. Baekhyun could smell the faint sea salt and water as he got closer. Walking through a path that was made through the cattails he spotted a small makeshift boat and the only person he knew who could be Zitao. Cupping his hands over his mouth, Baekhyun shouted the Chinese teens name.

"Zitao !" he called once, twice before the taller looked his way. Baekhyun waved happily and he could practically see the blank face the Chinese male was giving him. It made him laugh. Zitao began paddling the boat over towards him and Baekhyun bit his lip to keep from smiling too hard. He practically jumped on Zitao when he climbed off the boat.

"Hi hi !" Baekhyun said giddily. He hasn't seen Zitao in over a week which was far too long in Baekhyun's world. He grinned at the taller who pushed him gently off of him and awkwardly patted his shoulders.

"Nihao."

"Nihai !" Baekhyun said back. He was eager to speak in language that Zitao understood so they other would talk to him more. Zitao gave him a awkward lip twitch and Baekhyun was more then happy with the progress he was getting with the other. Baekhyun began rambling about his life to the taller as they slowly walked back towards the dirt roads. Zitao carrying a small sack of fish that kind of messed with Baekhyun's nose but he ignored it as he was getting time to spend with the Chinese male. Baekhyun was about to go on another topic when he tripped over something hard. Falling to the ground he grasp at Zitao's arm bringing the taller down with him. Baekhyun let out a squawk of a sound as he landed on the near by grass. Zitao groaned when he landed on top of the prince. They both stopped in movements as the fish that was in Zitao's grasp flopped around.

Baekhyun looked at them before bursting into laugher. Zitao looked at him confused before cracking a smile and Baekhyun thought it was the most endearing thing he ever saw. His laughter died down as he Zitao just continued to stare at him with that perfect smile on his face. Baekhyun stared back but squirmed a bit under his gaze. That's when they realized what position they were in. It was very unusual for a man to be on top of another man. But Zitao just only seem to flip them over so Baekhyun was on top.

"W-what are you doing ?" Baekhyun sputtered as Zitao grabbed his head and placed it gently on his chest. Baekhyun quieted down as he listened to the thump of Zitao's heart. It was a soft beating sound and Baekhyun closed his eyes to listen to it. He opened them back up when Zitao began to make sounds and his chest moved awkwardly.

"Zitao ?" Baekhyun asked and he tried to lift his head back up but the taller just held him tighter. He knew Zitao was crying now. The evident sounds of sobbing and sniffing and just the way Zitao was clinging to him. Baekhyun was startled, he wanted to know what was wrong with the Chinese other. Zitao had never showed any signs of emotion like this and it made Baekhyun's heart swell to think he was showing him his valuable self. Curing his hand onto Zitao's shirt Baekhyun began to coo him. His hands rubbing up and the taller's chest and down to his ribs.

"It's okay I'm here it's okay." Baekhyun whispered almost rhythmically.

ZItao sniffed as he buried his face into Baekhyun's hair. It's okay I'm here.

.

.

.

Both boys came to a simple agreement that day. Baekhyun would sneak out as much as he could and Zitao would try to finish up work so the both of them could have whatever time they could to spend with each other. It was a bit difficult the not understanding each other but they soon got used to it and just listened to the others voice. Zitao's voice was very soft in Baekhyun's opinion for a guy who could be as strong as a general. He rarely talked so Baekhyun decided to do most of the talking for both of them. They snuck out to places others rarely went. Like the lake that was down down down left then right of Zitao's house. The forest and sometimes they would sneak through the tall grass to the open land and just lay there on fur skinned blankets taking in the spring's breeze.

Zitao was perfect in Baekhyun's mind. He was strong, brave and smart too. Baekhyun figured that out one day when they snuck into the taller's room and Baekhyun saw many books and ink. Zitao tried to explain that most of it was Chuntao's but Baekhyun gave him that confused puppy look and Zitao just shook his head before tugging him out his room.

One time Baekhyun wanted Zitao to come into the palace with him but Zitao denied it. He knew that if he stepped anywhere near the palace bad things would happen. They would want to ask why he carried a staff and then things would fall downhill. The prince whined about it for a couple of days but Zitao took him to watched the Lunar moon and the boy shut right up. They laid on a dark brown fur blanket and Baekhyun curled up to Zitao on instinct. They have been doing things like that for a while and neither of them complained. It was natural.  Baekhyun was postive Zitao was sleep by the even way of his breathing. The prince smiled as he looked away from the moon towards Zitao.

"Though you don't speak much I feel as if we can tell each other anything." Baekhyun whispered.

"The stars don't shine bright enough for your beauty. I wish I could tell you that." Zitao said later in the night when he awoke to find a sleeping prince in his arms.

One week Zitao took Baekhyun fishing with him. Baekhyun winkled his nose at the sight but complied as Zitao tugged him on the small boat. The Chinese male began rowing it and Baekhyun dipped his fingers against the water watching it ripple. He giggled when a fish swam by. It's tail faintly touching his finger tips. Zitao barked something at Zitao and stopped rowing. He began showing Zitao how to tie on the bait and how to reel it in. Baekhyun listened half way as his eyes looked past Zitao to the flying fish in the background. Zitao sighed as he noticed that and began to demonstrate how it goes.

After about six tries and all failures Zitao was ready to give up with Baekhyun put his hands over the taller's and Zitao looked to see the other giving him a smile.

"Try one more time." Baekhyun said moving Zitao's hands back to the fishing rod. Zitao nodded. A first nothing happen and Baekhyun had to push Zitao back down to just stay in for a little while. Zitao was about to complain when his rod almost slipped out his hands. He gripped it tight and struggled to reel it but with Baekhyun cheering him on he at least had to bring one fish back home. Pulling all his strength he pulled it back and almost fell flat on the boat. They both looked at the fish and wowed. It the the biggest one they ever seen. And Baekhyun seen some pretty big fish in his palace. They both looked at each other and Zitao pulled him into a bone crushing hug. He could make a lot of money of this.

"I'll think I'll call you Xiao jù from now on. You're like a tangerine on new years.Good for luck."

Everything was going really well those couple of months for them. Baekhyun felt happy and Zitao felt like he was finally had someone important to him. He didn't even think about the girl he was supposed to marry back in China or his friends or his Master at the temple. It was all Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun. The fourth prince and youngest prince of Korea. It was all until Baekhyun didn't show one day at their usual spots. Zitao grew worried but he knew he shouldn't. Sometimes Baekhyun couldn't come. He was the prince after all. He had more important things to do then play around with Zitao all day. But he couldn't shake off the feeling that something was wrong.

Baekhyun clutched his cheek as a sting burned sharp on it.

"F-father !" Baekhyun gasped and looked up at the King.

"You dare play a fool of me ?"

"I-I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh I'm sure you do." the king chuckled dryly. "You dare sneak off to that..that sum under my nose ?! He is nothing !"

"Father !"

"I forbid you to see him."

No no no this can't be happening. Baekhyun never was caught.  Not once. His mother taught him too well to get caught. He was great a sneaking out. Better then his half siblings. So how is this happening.

"But father-"

"Baekhyun stop !" His father silenced him. "Can't you see what's going on lately or are you that oblivious ?"

"I-I ?"  Baekhyun had no clue what he was talking about.

"We are at mid war here son ! War !" His face softened as he stepped closer to Baekhyun. "I've been trying to keep you safe and protected in this home. I lock you up not because I want to because I need to. You are my last and most valuable child. They will come for you first and I'm trying to keep it so they can't come to anyone. I'll say this one last time Baekhyun. You are forbidden to see him. Stay in this palace or you'll never go out."

Baekhyun was frozen the whole way towards his quarters. Guards were at his sides to keep him from slipping away. He stopped walking when he heard a snicker. Turning around he saw Haebeom and his other sister laughing in the corner. They locked eyes with Baekhyun and the small male glared back at them.

"What is funny ?" he asked.

"Oh nothing."

"It's just, humorous how you'll never be able to see your Chinese knight again."

"You !" Baekhyun shouted as he jumped on Haebeom. His fingers pulling at her hair and she scratched at his skin. "Why ? Why did you do it ?" Baekhyun asked between punches and hair tugs. They were separated by the guards and Baekhyun struggled out their grasps.

"If I can't have a fable tale lover then neither can you !" Haebeom shouted.

"You jealous !" Baekhyun yelled back. He wanted to say more but the guards dragged him into his room and shut the door. Maids instantly came to his side and  began cleaning him and changing him into his sleep wear. The whole time Baekhyun was seething.

.

Zitao was really anxious when Baekhyun haven't showed up for two weeks. His father had began yelling at him as he messed up fish sales and put the wrong bait on the hook. He yelled at Zitao but the younger's mind was just not there.

"What is wrong with you lately my son ?" His father asked and Zitao gripped his chopsticks tighter.

"It's nothing it's just.." his eyes flickered down to the the gold coin Baekhyun have gave him. It was wrapped tightly on a black silk string  handing around his neck and it was probably the wealthiest thing Zitao will ever own.

"Is it that prince again ?" His mother asked and Zitao almost glared at her. His father frowned.

"Get your mind off of that boy. He will bring nothing but trouble to you. Though his mother was generous for this house that is all we owe to them. Nothing more."

"It's not that easy." Zitao said.

"Yes it is !" His father snapped. "We are garbage to them Zitao. La ji !"

The words rang in Zitao's ears. La ji.

.

The last and final time when Baekhyun snuck out was when he couldn't take it anymore. The days just kept getting worse for him. His father and mother scolded him for hitting Haebeom. He was stuck training with swords and his teacher increased his work. When he wasn't doing work his siblings treated him poorly. Haebeom and other sister started tripping him whenever they could. His brothers increased strength during training and he'd have to stay back for extra practice because he looked weak. The only one who was being their normal self was Baekbeom. His eldest brother.

"Umma I don't enjoy this life." Baekhyun whispered to his mother as they laid in her bed. His father was staying up late again so Baekhyun took this chance to talk to her. The Queen frowned at her sons statement and ran a hand through his hair.

"Don't speak like that."

"I'm not saying I want to die. I'm saying I want to live differently. I don't want to be a prince anymore."

"Oh my little byun you were born to be royalty. Your life can be nothing less. You were born to be great. Born for everyone to know your name."

"But I am not great. I am weak and small and no one wants me as their King or their lord. Not even a husband."

"You are not weak. You're the strongest person I know. Living in a place where the ones who should be the close hate you. You may be small but what you lack in height you make up in bravery. King or not, Lord or not, husband or not, you are still far greater than anyone I know."

Baekhyun gave his mother a watery smile and she kissed his forehead.

"I don't want you to give up but I want you to do what makes you happy."

"Even if that means leaving you ?" Baekhyun asked.

"You'll come back won't you ?" Baekhyun kept silent at that. Will he come back ? He's sure that if he runs away again his father with disown him or something along those lines. But he couldn't deal with this family anymore. Giving his mom a kisses he gripped her hand.

"I'll need your help."

.

The Queen stumbled into the great room shocking all its participants. The King was the first to react as he pulled her into his arms.

"My Queen what's wrong ?" he asked. He placed his hand on her forehead and frowned when he felt how burning hot it is.

"I think she's having an attack. Call the doctors ! Send the guards out to give word !" The King ordered and everyone ran separate ways. The gates began to open for the Guards. They all proceeded into groups to look for the local doctors and go get the ones that weren't so close. If they looked closely they'd see that one guard was smaller then the rest and running off into an entirely different direction.

Baekhyun stripped out of the suit and began running towards where he knew Zitao spent his after noons. He ran through the thick tall grass and almost lost a shoe as he jumped over a puddle. Slipped through he spotted Zitao sitting down. His shoulder's slump as he whacked a cat tail through the air every now and then.

"Zitao !" Baekhyun cried as he ran to the taller. Zitao didn't have much time before the Korean prince was in his arms. His thinner arms wrapped tight around the taller as he cried into his neck. Zitao was frozen for a moment before he pulled Baekhyun into a just as tight hug. "Stay with me."

"Baekhyun." he whispered pulling the boy back only to have him to kiss him all over his back. He smiled as his eyes cheeks and nose were pecked by the prince. Zitao had to grab the smaller's face to stop him. Baekhyun looked up at him with teary eyes and Zitao practically melted. The prince was truly adorable. "I'll follow you until death little prince." Baekhyun moved to place another kiss on Zitao's face with the taller titled his head down more and their lips connected. Time seemed to freeze as Baekhyun felt a sensation run through him. The Chinese male seemed to feel the same because as soon as they separated, Zitao pulled them back together. Baekhyun whimpered into the kiss tangling his hands into Zitao's hair pulling him closer. They began to get greedy. Tongues danced with the other, teeth nipped at lips. Baekhyun moaned when Zitao on his tongue before breaking them apart.

"Zi- Zitao." Baekhyun said between gasped and Zitao just smiled at him. Baekhyun wiped his tears with one hand before pulling Zitao back into another kiss with his other. The other's hands were large on his lower back and waist and Baekhyun moved so he was now straddling him. Those large hands slipped under the prince's shirt and Baekhyun pulled back with a gasp looking Zitao in the eye.

"Feel's good." Baekhyun moaned when Zitao lips went down his face to his neck. A shiver raked through the prince's body when a hand placed on the nape of his neck tilting his head to the side.

"Ah Zitao !" Baekhyun moaned and his hands fisted Zitao's shirt. He was soon flipped on his back and Zitao looking into his eyes for permission. Baekhyun nodded and the rest of the night was an exotic blur.

.

.

.

Shouts and screams was what Baekhyun woke up too. Zitao was up in an instant and they both looked at each other when they heard another scream. Putting their clothes on quickly they ran back towards Zitao's house. Baekhyun limped a bit and Zitao carried him until they spotted men throwing things out of Zitao's house.

"Where is he ?'

"Don't know !" Chuntao's small voice answered. Baekhyun eyes widened when they saw her get slapped. Zitao's mother screamed an his father started to shout harshly at the men. Before anyone else could react one of the men sliced at Zitao's father neck. Blush gushed out all over Chuntao who began screaming as her father fell.

"Oh my." Baekhyun gasped behind his fist.  Baekhyun could feel the shakes that came from Zitao. Baekhyun was quick though and pushed him down as he tried to stand up.

"We must run away. Far far away." Baekhyun said pulling Zitao far from his house. He tried to struggle but Baekhyun just tugged him harder. Zitao tripped and heads snapped in their direction. Baekhyun quickly pushed him back up.

They ran as fast as they could. They couldn't stop for long because soon they would hear screams and cries and people got ransacked and harmed.

"Zitao I'm uneasy." Baekhyun whispered as they hid between the trees. Zitao was silent. He just witnessed his father getting murdered right before his eyes. He was angry he was tired and all he wanted to do was go home and lay in his bed with Lanfan sneaking in to sleep with him, and Chuntao and Lifen's voices singing in woman's talk putting him to bed. His fist clenched and unclenched as he didn't know what to do. He came out of his thoughts when Baekhyun's concerned voice reached him. He looked at the smaller and Baekhyun let out a scream as an arrow hit the tree next to his head.

Zitao reacted fast and Baekhyun was really lucky he brought his staff everywhere with him. Zitao blocked on of the arrows and they began running out of sight. They kept running too until Zitao legs began to ache and Baekhyun felt like he couldn't breathe. Until the men with the masks covering their faces were no longer in ear shot or sight.

"Look." Zitao whispered as he pointed to a house near by. The teens both nodded to each other and began crawling towards it. They didn't have much strength left and needed to rest but they also needed shelter. Sliding the door open Zitao tugged Baekhyun in and they both collapsed to the floor. Baekhyun used his last bit of strength for that day to cry himself to sleep.  Zitao watched the prince curl into himself and he couldn't help but bring him closer. He wiped off the tear stained cheeks. It pained him to see Baekhyun cry like this and he wanted to cry too. He wanted to break down and weep for his family. But he couldn't. He had to be strong for Baekhyun when the other couldn't.

"I'll follow you until death. My little prince."

Baekhyun woke up some time later. Zitao was laying next to him with his back facing him. Baekhyun gave him a small kiss on the back of his neck before getting up. He emptied his bladder before walking to inspect the house. It was pretty old. Probably built in the dynasty before this one. Most of the rooms were empty and Baekhyun was about to go back to rest some more with Zitao when he spotted the last room. He tried to slide it open but something kept it locked shut. Being the stubborn boy he is Baekhyun kicked the thin material of the door and made a small opening for himself.

Crawling through the prince stood up with a gasp. The room was filled with black. Not considering the darkness of the night it was blinding in here. The only thing that stood out was the bright red of a chest. Kneeling towards it Baekhyun undid the locks and his eyes widened at the sight of a bow. It was beautifully curved and when Baekhyun picked it up it was made of something entirely different from what he uses now. It seemed the rope was made out of some short of stretchable elastic that was thing and strong. Looking back in the box there was a carrier full of matching arrows. Maybe a hundred in total and Baekhyun was getting excited. Now he could defend himself. He took the carrier and under that was a nice silver sword.

Running back towards Zitao he woke the taller boy up with a smile.

"Look what I found." He said showing him the weapons. Zitao seemed a bit iffy about it and not trusting if Baekhyun could use it properly. Baekhyun tisked and grabbed and arrow. He stood up and aimed at the direction of a near by tree. Pulling the arrow back it flew fast and Zitao watched curious as it almost went through the tree.

Baekhyun smirked at him and Zitao ruffled his hair.

Their happy moment was short lived with an an arrow shot right back at Baekhyun. The small boy ducked it and Zitao and him gave each other quick nodd before shutting the door.

"What do we do ?" Baekhyun asked as he heard sounds of crashing and other things going on in the other room. They were getting closer and closer and Baekhyun couldn't help but link his hands with the older.

"Fight." Zitao answered in Korean and Baekhyun gave him a smile. He stood up on his tippy toes and gave Zitao and quick but passionate kiss.

"I love you." he whispered. "Those are the only words I wish for you to know."

Zitao was about to say something back when the door crashed open. Two men came running in with swords but Zitao was quicker then them. He swung his staff around knocking their weapons out their hands. He then knocked them in the gut and on their heads successfully knocking them out. Baekhyun quick got an arrow ready when he heard more shuffling. The men looked at the two on the grown then Zitao before running to attack. Baekhyun being quick shot two arrows. They both hit the men hard in their shoulders and stomachs.

Knowing they had to get out or they would die, Zitao put the sword around his waist and grabbed Baekhyun's hand. They fought their way out. Baekhyun shooting arrows at the ones far away and having to use the bow to knock some of them out while Zitao hit and jabbed them with his staff. They were quick but they had to be quicker. The more time they spent on one person the more time they wasted in running away. Baekhyun wasn't ready to kill anyone but if he needed to in order to save Zitao and himself then he'll do anything.

Another tug on Baekhyun's had and they were running through the tall grass. It wasn't that tall. Only went up to Baekhyun's waist but it was enough to get them hidden if they needed too. They had to get away from the forest. That's where all the men seemed to be coming from.

"Stop !" a commanding voice shouted and the two teens had no choice but to pause when men circled around them from afar. Swords and even bows ready to attack if needed.

"What do you want ?" Baekhyun asked as a man with a different black mask then the other's stepped out.

"Are you the fourth prince ?" he asked. Baekhyun's grip on the bow tightened.

"Depends on who's asking."

The man's eyes narrowed but then he started laughing. His hand did a small movement and it was all too quick as Zitao fell to the ground with a gasp.

"Zitao !" Baekhyun cried. He looked down to see a arrow deep inside the Chinese male's leg.

"I'll ask again. Are you the fourth prince ?"

"What do you want ?" Baekhyun asked angry. He watched as Zitao tried standing up again only to be shot in the other leg. He let out a painful cry as he fell on his knees. The prince was seeing red and he wanted to fire back but he didn't know where their arrows were coming from. The ones on the ground were not moving. Just watching. It was eerie.

"Zitao please." Baekhyun whispered to the boy. He had to get up. They had to run. But they were surrounded. But Zitao was a stubborn boy too. Using his staff he used it to help him stand up. His hand circled around the arrow before pulling it out of his leg. His eyes glaring at the enemy. The man seemed to watch Zitao with interest.

"Oh he's strong. I like him."

"Leave him alone." Baekhyun cried as he saw movement from up on the trees and before they could pull another arrow, Baekhyun did it first. A cry was heard as the man fell down from the tree.

"We're here for you not him. Put your weapon down."

"If I do you'll kill me." Baekhyun's hands shook but he had to be strong. Two men ran out with their swords and Baekhyun quickly shot them down with his arrows. They fell to the grown with thuds. Soon more of them came and Zitao grabbed Baekhyun pulling the smaller behind him protectively as he swing his staff knocking the men back. He was about to hit them once more when the sharp sound of a arrow flew through the air. Baekhyun watched with wide eyes and the arrow went throw Zitao's stomach. He brought his staff down and clutched at the arrow. Blood began to sweep through his white shirt and Baekhyun knew if he pulled it out he would die.

"Zitao don't-"

Another arrow flew through the air and the tall boy fell to the ground. Baekhyun watched as the blood began to pool up under Zitao.

"No no no sit up." Baekhyun cried falling to his knees and he put Zitao's upper body on his lap. His eyes clouded through tears and he wiped at them quickly. Zitao grabbed his hands and pulled them to his lips giving them quick kisses. Baekhyun hands shook in his gasps. Zitao was bleeding a lot and if they didn't find help soon he would die.

"Come on Zitao get up. We have to help you get up." Baekhyun said but the other didn't move. Just held onto his hands tighter. The Chinese male was looking fairly blue in the moonlight and Baekhyun wish it wasn't dark so he could see the one who shot his Zitao like this But he wasn't giving up.

"Fight. Fight back ! Fight for me. Why aren't you fighting for me. Get up ! Please get up." Baekhyun said through sobs. It was almost as if he could feel Zitao's life slipping through his hands. The other coughed and  blood slid down his mouth.

"No no no Zitao !" Baekhyun wanted to pull out those arrows and throw them right back. He wanted to up Zitao's blood and put it all back. He wanted, he wanted-

Zitao placed another finally kiss on his hands.

"I'm sorry Xiao jú."

And then he was still. Faded silent and still. Baekhyun was frozen. Zitao couldn't die like this right ? He was still alive right ? Baekhyun wanted to feel a heart beat. Wanted to feel the up and down of Zitao's chest. But all he felt was the small warmth of Zitao's hands on his before everything went black.

.

.

.

Baekhyun woke up to white. Everything was white. Bright white that was comforting and filled with happiness and joy that Baekhyun didn't want to feel. He could remember everything clearly. It was so vivid that Baekhyun wondered if this whiteness was a part of his imagination.

"Hey are you okay ?" a voice asked and Baekhyun looked over to see a boy dressed in all white with the faint outlining of his red and gold braclets being his only color. His hair was shocking red two and Baekhyun blinked twice before he noticed what was behind the boy.

"You're an angel." he whispered sitting up from his lying position to stare in awe. The boy cocked his head confused.

"Yes well everyone is in Heaven."

Baekhyun sputtered but no words could escape his mouth. Heaven ? Does that mean he died.

"Did you bump your head on the way up here ? You're acting like a new angel."

"But I'm not an angel." Baekhyun answered and backed a way a bit. The angel looked even more confused.

"Of course you are how- oh." he stopped as something clicked into his head. "You are a new angel. This is different. New ones always go through the gates. But you seem to make it in here on your own."

"Where is here ?" Baekhyun asked. All he could see was white.

"You're on top of God's castle."

"God's castle ? As in palace ?"

"Palace ? What year are you from ?"

"I'm from the Joseon dynasty ? Aren't you ?"

The angel laughed a bit. It was musical.

"Um no I'm from the 21st century. Where kings and queen do not exist much like they do in yours."

"No kings or queens ? Then who rules the countries.?"

"Oh we have plenty of time to catch you up. I'm surprised you still remember your old life. I remember mines too. I'm Kyungsoo by the way." Kyungsoo held out a hand.

"Baekhyun. Fourth Prince of Joseon." Baekhyun took it and his white sleeve rolled up. Kyungsoo gasped as he looked at Baekhyun's wrist before grinning.

"Welcome home brother."

"Kyungsoo there you are ! We have a new angel- oh hello." another angel with hair just as red bowed. Baekhyun bowed back.

"This is Baekhyun hyung.  A new angel too."

"Well why don't we greet the two new angels to everyone together."

Baekhyun followed them and watched as they stepped off the edge of the build before flapping their wings to land gracefully.

"How am I gonna do that." Baekhyun asked more to himself.

"Use your wings silly." and that was the first time Baekhyun even noticed he had a pair attached to his back. He tried to be as graceful as the other two but stumbled a bit. Kyungsoo told him he'll get used to it. They walked into the middle of the Kingdom and angel's surrounded by them. Some even bowing.

The taller red head spoke.

"I'd like you all to meet the new additions to heaven. Baekhyun and Zitao !"

The crowd of angel's cheered but only one word- one name rang threw his head. He pushed over towards the other side of Kyungsoo and saw a familiar head of black hair. Tears pooled into his eyes and he jumped on the other.

"Zitao !" he cried squeezing the taller to life. He pulled back and grinned at him.

"Do I know you ?" Zitao asked and Baekhyun almost cried because he finally understood the Chinese other.

"Yes you know me." Baekhyun whispered searching around Zitao's neck to find the coin he gave him. He pressed his hand on it before pulling Zitao into a kiss. Zitao pulled back with a smile.

"I know you."

.

.

.


 

AN- Konnichiwa !! So this ! The second part of this part of the series. Lol. Took me forever but here it is. I was seriously intending on making Zitao forget Baekhyun but they need a happy ending. They've been through a lot. PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE SO YOU WILL KNOW WHEN THE NEXT STORY IN THE SERIES WILL BE. 

Also any paring ideas ? Kray and TaoBaek are done so Lulu Xiuminie Sehunnie Kyungie Chennie, Jonginnie, Channie and Suhoho are left. 

Ja Ne~