O N E

Give it to me or Alone?

 

 

 

 

Suho linked his arm with Kris’. He lifted up his head to look at him. Everyone was already in the car. He and Kris were the one who left behind because their manager had something to discuss about tomorrow’s schedule. But, since just now, he noticed Kris’ serious expression. He didn’t smile to Suho like he always did. When the manager was talking, Kris didn’t say a word and he didn’t even look at Suho. He didn’t even response or flinched when Suho held his arms. Normally, he was the one who linked their arms together. But today, no. Suho was the one who did everything. He was the one who came to Kris first and took his hand. He was the one who said “Good job” to Kris. He was the one who tiptoed to steal a kiss on Kris’ lips on their way to the car. Suho was slightly furious with him, to be honest. Well, who wouldn’t, when your love ignored you as if you were invisible?

Suho grabbed Kris’ arm tightly in order to match with his speed and pouted. He didn’t think that he did anything wrong today, then why the hell Kris ignored him? Kris was just fine this morning. They even shared a morning kiss. Well, they did that every day. But, Kris was different now. This all started after their Weekly Idol recording. He went to Kris because he was so tired with the comeback practices, the recording, the meetings with the staffs and he really wanted to go back as soon as possible so that he can cuddle with Kris for comfort. When the others were bowing to the production staffs and MCs, he stealthily went closer to Kris and whispered to him “I’m soooooooooo tired. Can I hug you?” He knew that Kris heard him because Kris looked completely taken aback with his boldness. But Kris kept pretending like Suho was not there. Even when Sehun called him as he was asked by Suho to do so, “Yifan hyung! Come here for a while”. Kris first responded to Sehun’s call by walking closer to him but once he saw that Suho was there with Sehun, he turned away and went straight to help Yixing who tripped over the camera wires.

Once they reached their car, Suho released his hold on Kris’ arms and went straight to K’s car. He didn’t even bother to say ‘goodbye’ to Kris because he seriously thought on ignoring Kris like Kris was doing now. He stopped halfway when Kris’ voice came into his ears

“Give it to me or alone, Suho.”

Suho turned his back to face Kris. He tried to brain what Kris had just said.

“Err, what?”

“I said, give it to me or alone.”

With that, Kris just went into the car and left Suho alone, standing there, froze, like a statue.

. He didn’t understand a thing that Kris had just said.

“Give it to me or alone? What the hell is that?” Suho stomped his feet in frustration as he watched M’s car went out from the parking lot. Kris should have explained to him first.

“Hyung! Suho hyung! Ahh, faster! We are all hungry!”

If not because of Sehun’s countless rambling about his growling tummy and so on, Suho would still be there, at the parking lot, thinking hard on what the hell Kris meant just now.

 

 

~~

 

“Yixing-ah! Where is your Kris hyung? Ask him to eat now”

Suho was busy distributing chopsticks to s but still, his eyes were on Yixing.

“He said he doesn’t want to eat and he asked me to give you a message”

“What message?”

“Give it to me or alone”

Suho stopped doing everything. Nice, he forgot that. He smashed the chopsticks in his hand and everyone was staring at him. They never saw their leader smashed anything. Their ‘Junmyeon hyung’ was not someone who showed his anger in front of others. Yixing gulped his saliva. Did he just say something wrong? But he delivered the exact same thing that Kris said to him.

“Give it to me or alone….” Kyungsoo repeated those words

“Hyungsdhdddhbdffnsdfbhefenow” Everyone’s focus was shifted to Sehun who just gobbling his jajangmyeon.

Jongin shook his head. Sehun was seriously like a beast when he was hungry. Tao quickly took his plate in order to protect it from Sehun who had just finished his food and his eyes were busy staring at others’ untouched dinner.

“Oh Sehun. Ew, please. That is so gross.” Baekhyun stared at him.

Sehun put his innocent look again and changed his place beside Suho. Suho ruffled Sehun’s hair and handed his plate to Sehun. Sehun raised his eyebrows.

“If you are still hungry, here, eat mine” Suho gave his motherly smile.

Sehun shook his head. “I don’t want to. I just want to hug you so that you won’t get mad anymore. I’m scared when you are angry.”

Luhan wanted to take Sehun away from Suho. He was worried that Suho will get angrier when Sehun kept pestering him though everyone can see clearly that their leader was not in a good mood.

“It’s okay Luhan ah. Ok everyone. I’m not angry anymore. Now eat your dinner. It’s getting cold”

Suho finally ate his food and he fed Sehun too since Sehun finished his food already.

“Ahhhhhh” Kyungsoo suddenly screamed, well not too loud but it was loud enough for all the members to stop eating.

“Hyung! Hyung! Give it to me or alone? Those are Sistar’s songs that you danced just now, right?”

Suho quickly lifted up Sehun’s head on his lap. Sehun stuck his tongue out to Kyungsoo because that was exactly what he wanted to say just now. He stopped when Jongin gave him a very intense, scary glare. 

All ten of them (except Sehun) went “Ahhhhhhh~”

“Okay, but still, why did your Kris hyung said that to me? And I don’t think that he meant the songs. He was like giving me a message when he said that. Give it to me or alone….”

The whole dorm was in silence again.

“Okay that’s it. I’m going to see your Kris hyung. Finish your dinner. Minseok ah, make sure all of them finish their food, and once they are done, send them off to sleep. No excuses, no games, no watching videos, no surfing internet, no talks, no laughs, no throwing things or pillows or toys to each other and Sehun, please don’t disturb your Kyungsoo hyung. Kyungsoo, if he disturbs you, go sleep at my room. You can share bed with Jongin. He has the largest bed. And Huang Zitao, stop staring at Kris’ food. I’m going to force him to eat that so DON’T. YOU. EVER. TOUCH. THAT. So, okay everyone? Understand?”

Everyone shouted “yessssss hyung~” in unison except Tao who replied with a long, protest sigh.

“Good. Minseok ah. Help me watch over them k?”

Minseok gave him a thumb up.

 

 

~~

 

Yifan leaned his back on his bed’s head. He heard the noise outside his room. He was hungry, but he decided that it was best to focus more on his heart now than on his growling stomach. He tried to distract himself by reading some comics but to no avail, his mind kept replaying something that he actually didn’t know whether it was a good thing or likewise.

Suho’s dance.

It was definitely a big lie if he said that Suho’s dance didn’t turn him on. Of course, it turned him on. But, if he did get , then what about others? Didn’t they feel the same thing too like him?

Kris hated it. He hated it when everyone’s eyes were on Suho’s body parts. He hated it when Suho stuck his out when he was dancing to the girls’ group dance. Everyone’s eyes were on him. He didn’t like it when Suho did the y dance. Not that it was not y, well, okay. It was a bit y but Suho can only be y when he was with him. So, why the hell Suho did all that? He didn’t even know that Suho was practicing that dance with Minseok and that fact increased his jealousy. Meaning here, Minseok had already saw Suho’s and y dance a lot of time and Kris disliked it so much.

“Arghhhhh” Kris groaned in frustration. He knew he was so selfish but Suho was his. So, it was not wrong to be selfish. Suho was his. Kim Junmyeon was his. So, no one can see Suho like that except him. He started throwing his pillow and startled when he heard someone ouch-ed. Kris stared in horror when the person who just got hit by his pillow was the person who he loved so much.

Kris quickly got up and walked to Suho.

“Baby, I’m sorry. I didn’t know you were here. Is it hurt? Come, let me take a look. Suho? Junmyeon? Baby?” Kris felt damn nervous as Suho was still hiding his face.

“Baby?”

“Give it to me or alone?”

“Huh?” Now Kris was confused.

“What do you mean by that? Tell me or..”

“Give it to me or you will go to sleep alone”

“WHAT?!”

Suho cannot believe his ears. Kris knew that he can never go to sleep without Kris by his side. Kris will always stay with him in his room; cuddling with him on his bed, till he fell asleep and then only, Kris will go sleep in his own room. Even when Kris was in China or when he went back to Canada, the older of them will call him and waited for him to sleep then only he will end the call. Suho can never sleep without Kris by his side. There was one time where Kris was nowhere to be found. He was in Korea but he was still not in the dorm and he was nowhere to be found. Suho cannot sleep the entire night and had to deal with manager’s babbling because he was dozing off the entire day. It turned out that Kris was at the gym and he fell asleep in the changing room. Since that day, Kris never let Suho slept alone. Kris too felt the same thing. He can never go to sleep without making sure that Suho had already slept.

“B-b-but why?” Suho was on the verge of his tears. How could Kris do this to him….

“Because you had done something wrong.” Kris answered.

“Ehhhhhh~ What did I do?” Suho lifted his head up to face Kris who was squatting in front of him.

Kris felt his heart melted when he saw Suho’s sad face. Uh no. He cannot give in now.

“Em, like sticking your out for everyone to see, did a y dance with Minseok, let everyone by your dance, let me too.” Kris said the last part in low voice.

“Ehhhhhhh~ B-but I did that for the broadcast. I didn’t mean to turn everyone on” He definitely didn’t hear the last part.

Oh my god Kim Junmyeon why so innocent.

Kris sighed. He knew that Suho was this blur but why the hell did his heart still beating for this man?

“Ahh come here” Kris motioned his hand for Suho to get closer.

Suho was unsure at first but Kris kept motioning his hand and Suho finally crawled to where Kris was because god, he was so lazy to stand up and walked properly. So, yeah. He kind of crawling to Kris.

He stopped when Kris asked him to stop. He was still in his crawling position when suddenly Kris squatted in front of him and without a warning, locked their lips together. The kiss was so deep and passionate and.. long. Kris wrapped Suho’s slender body and brought it to on top of his body. Oh god. How can he stop kissing Suho when Suho’s warmness was already all over his body.

Suho pulled out his lips and his cheeks were as red as his lips now.

“You—you.. You told me to sleep alone and then you kiss me. You-you are bad, Wu Yifan”

Suho hid his face in Kris’ broad chest.

“Now you can sleep with me” Kris said it in a very erted way.

“Ehhh~ really?” Suho’s eyes got bigger in excitement.

“. Even his eyes are pretty.” Kris quietly said that in his mind.

“Yup, you already give it to me so now you will not sleep alone” Kris nodded.

“What did I give you?”

“Hmm. Let's see. Your heart, your love, your lips, your kiss and next will be your body”

Suho quickly stood up and turned his back to Kris.

“You haven’t eat your dinner. Let’s go and eat”

Kris smiled. Suho was hiding his red face. Kris went closer and back-hugged Suho.

“Okay baby. Let’s go”

Kris was walking to the door when suddenly Suho grabbed his wrist.

“I-I will not sleep alone, r-right?” Suho’s voice was slightly trembled.

Kris kissed his forehead and his lips went down to Suho's nose and finally his lips.

“No, you won’t. I will sleep with you, then, now and forever because I love you before, I love you now, I love you tomorrow and I will love you throughout my whole life”

A drop of water fell down of Suho’s eyes. Kris brushed off that tear with his lips.

“Now can we go eat? I’m hungry. Hehe”

They opened the door and one, two, three people suddenly dropped down to Kris’ room’s floor.

Tao, Jongdae and Chanyeol.

Suho’s eyes went round. He was very sure that he had already and clearly instructed them to go to sleep once they finished eating.

Kris laughed hard at those three dorks who are now on top of each other.

And standing at the door, Jongin, Baekhyun and Luhan who awkwardly smiled at both Kris and Suho.

 

Suho went out and cannot believe his eyes. Minseok was sitting on the couch, between Kyungsoo and Sehun who were fighting over something. Yixing was sleeping on the floor with a comic covering his face.

He turned to Kris “B, can you go first? I have a zoo to handle here”

Kris stopped laughing and nodded. He was walking to the kitchen when he heard Suho’s scream “I WILL ONLY COUNT TO THREE AND ANYONE WHO IS STILL NOT ON HIS BED, I WILL TAKE ALL OF HIS GADGETS. EVERY. SINGLE. THING.”

The whole dorm was in chaos because of Suho’s yelling.

In the midst of people running here and there, Jongin managed to grab Kyungsoo’s wrist and brought him to his own room.

 

After half an hour of making sure that everyone had gone to sleep and waking up a deep sleeper, Zhang Yixing, Suho finally went to Kris who was cleaning his plate. He yawned and Kris helped to close his mouth with his palm. He carried Suho like a father carried his 9 months old baby and whispered “Is my baby sleepy?”

“Hmm”

Kris smiled. He carried Suho to his room and put him down on his bed. He waited for almost 10 minutes till Suho finally fell asleep. He kissed Suho’s forehead and whispered “You already give it to me, so you will never be alone, Kim Junmyeon”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

END

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s rambling :

1.    A fic request by nerdychanyeolism. I already had planned this plot before she requested it. So, yeah, thank you so much for requesting. I love youuuuuu! :*

2.    Ahh I planned this to be only in 4++ words, how the hell did it become this long?

3.    Sorry because of the too many dialogues. T____________T

4.    Thank you everyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ^_____________^ / BIG hugs/

 

 

WARNING : LET’S SPREAD KRISHO LOVE TO THE WHOLE WORLD. UHHH MY KRISHO FEELS ARE OVERLOADING T___________T 

 

 

/whispers (I still cannot move on from Kim Junmyeon's dance. Holy .