Stranger

My First kiss

Chapter 1:

SaeMin

~*~*~*~*

 

“So, your name is Saemin huh?”

I nodded my head to the interviewer.

“Why so quiet?” He raised an eyebrow to me.

He was reading my resume in applying as a secretary.

“Ah, nothing sir.” I smiled at him and look to the floor.

“My name is Wu Yi Fan or simply Kris” he winked at me.

I’m gonna die this very moment. I blushed and hide my reddish, burning face. I heard him chuckle and it was cute.

I’m  very nervous this time because He is reading it carefully with his eyebrows together and maybe because his office’s air conditioner is so cold.

I looked down to myself and saw that I was just wearing a sleeveless blouse and a skirt that is beyond my knee. Oh that’s why.

He finished reading it; he closed my resume gently then places his chin on the back of his hands that were on the table just in front of him, “Hmmm. You can start by tomorrow.” He smiled at me and handed back my document.

 

Light filled my eyes; sparkles fill it over as he said it. He just said it simply, but those words are magical.

 An ear-to-ear smile appeared to my face. My eyes widened. I lose my senses but in my mind, his sentence is replaying many times.

After 2 years of walking around Seoul, I finally had a job, and the position of my job is high.

I remember the time that I was fired from my previous job, as a secretary also. I was blamed for a stealing incident in our company. But I knew it wasn’t me the one who stole it, it was my boss.

He blamed me of stealing the company’s money.

 

I can’t do that, of course. My conscience will fight me.

Good thing the judge of the court believed that I am innocent though...

 

I grew up to be loyal, kind, respectful, and honest person. Even if my parents passed away when I’m 8 years old and grew up to the orphanage.

I am glad that I was adopted by a young lady. Believe it or not, the lady is still young when she adopted me. The lady’s name is Sae Mah. I got the Sae to her.

She was just 18 years old that time and I was just 12 years old.

 

I’m not lying.

So I lived in the orphanage for 4 years.

Now, she’s 28 then I’m now 22. We’ve been together for almost 10 years.

She’s very beautiful, yet kind, smart, and honest. She was just an average, just 60% rich though. Yet I’m still lucky.

Sometimes I just call her Unnie, it’s very awkward if Umma you know?

She works in a company also, I’m finding a job to help her. And now I have one AGAIN, she’ll be truly be proud to me.

~*~*~*~*~*

 

I stood up from my seat and bowed to him many times. I just can’t really handle my feelings.

“Thank you sir! Thank you!” I thanked him many times till my last saliva drops.

He stood up from his sit too and bowed to me once, “You deserve it kid.” He ruffled my hair and smiled to me.

I stared at him. God, this man is so handsome. I’m very glad his my officemate I’ll have an inspiration in the first day of my work-----

 Saemin! Wake up!

 

He then utters, “You can go home now. Be here at 8:00am and start your job.  And oh, I’m gonna tour you tomorrow to your office and introduce your boss to be okay? Goodbye.” He waved a hand at me.

I waved back at him. Little sadness goes to my heart. He’s not my boss urgh.

I then grab my bag and carry it over my shoulder. I walked a few steps and exited the door.

He’s very cute oh my. He is a Chinese-Canadian. He’s like a goddess in a man’s body. Everything was just so perfect in him.

 I should remember his name. His name is... ahh... I forgot oh no.

 

Oh I remember, he is Wu Yi Fan. He said I can call him Kris.

Cute nickname.

I jump outside his door like I won in a lottery. I don’t care if there’s CCTV nearby, I have no choice, I have to let my feelings out.

I dragged myself to the elevator and pushed the down button since I’m in the 17th floor. Duuh.

 

I then go inside the cage when the door opens. It’s quite scary in here. There are just 2 lights inside and rails.

 I pressed the Ground Floor button and stayed still to a spot somewhere in the right corner.

I breathed air before the door closes.

After 30 seconds, the door closes slowly.

My heart beats fast because of nervousness. I don’t even know why I’m nervous. I just can feel something.

The elevator then starts going down. I hate the feeling of it urghh. I feel my stomach is aching due to gravity.

Stupid gravity.

 

It stops on the 14th floor. I waited for it to open.

 

 the door is creaking open slowly….

To my surprise, there was no one outside. Pure emptiness. Just doors leading to offices of different employees are the ones I could see.

 

I just thought to myself that it was probably a kid playing with the elevator. Because I admit, I did that in my childhood once. But I know there’s no any kid in here.

I tried to brush it off to my mind and just closed my eyes. Remembering happy moments to change my fear into a happy one.

“I’m just gonna wait for the door to close.” I mumbled to myself. Still, my eyes closed.

I hummed a song hoping to lessen my fear. I even tapped a foot to make noise. Man, the door is very slow to close.

*

 

15 seconds.

I heard a loud bang in the ceiling, but I didn’t open my eyes.

I felt a warm heat just passed by me and I felt the lights closed.

No sounds of footsteps or breathing. Pure heat.

Lightning passed down by my spine.

Strange…

I felt the lights go back to life.

My heart beats fast once again. I can almost hear it even I’m not using a stethoscope.

Dug dug dug dug dug dug dug dug dug dug…….

 

The door closes, I can feel it.

I chose not to open my eyes because It will scare me more. Believe me I will be scared more if I found no one beside me because I can feel heat just in the left of me.

The elevator goes down once again.

I can’t breathe, nervousness is killing me. Help me.

Gravity again makes my stomach ache once more.

I was about to open my bag and get my water when I accidentally opened my eyes.

.

I tried not to glance or look at my left. I covered the vision of my left eye with my hair.

 

I slowly grabbed my bottle, my eyes still glued at my bag.

And suddenly, the lights turn off all of a sudden.

I accidentally drop my bottle.

My eyes widened. I am very startled by these.

I should be screaming now. But no words or voice is coming from my mouth.

Maybe I’m paralyzed. But no, I felt the elevator stopped in a floor.

It stopped and the lights are back all of a sudden…

Then I realized I was staring at my left…

! Hell! !

 

There is a tall, blonde man at my left. He’s leaning at the wall with his arms crossed. And you know what? He’s staring at me so intently. I gasped so hard and gulped a very big lump of saliva to my throat.

 

“AHHHHH ----“  

 With just a blink of the eyes, I saw him standing in front of me already. I stopped screaming when I felt a hand holding my wrists and another hand cupping my mouth. I am sandwiched by him and by the wall.

“Don’t be scared. I’m harmless.” He whispered to my right ear. His head is bent down a little.

He removes his hand from my mouth and his other hand from my wrists. He is still standing in front of me.

I can’t process these happenings in my mind.

First, a loud bang in the ceiling, I felt a heat passed by me a while ago, then a man staring at me so intently.

 

I stared at him for less than a minute then I shouted, “How can’t I be scared? I saw no one there a while ago and now there--“

.Smack.

.

.

My sentence was cut off by his soft, smooth pair of lips  on mine. No movements of his. Just lips to lips. My eyes widened even more. I don’t know how to deal with such things.  My hands are shaking and my knees are trembling. I can’t push nor kick him. He is gonna be my first kiss and my first kiss is from a stranger!

Yeah, after 22 years of living on this planet I finally had my first kiss. I should be happy but no! It’s very hard to put things in mind…

My heart beats fast. Not because of fear but, I don’t know! There is something in my heart. It’s something I don’t feel usually with boys.

He pulled back and stared at me. I was startled by his sudden movement. His face is like shocked too, but I am more shocked than him.

“Keep quiet if you don’t want it to happen again.” He mumbled.

I tried to be strong and confident. I am very startled by these things. I feel my eyes will roll on the floor because it’s too wide. I can’t utter a word for now.

Butterflies are on my stomach. I am numb by my vibrating nerves.

I can't breathe. I really need to get out of here. My knees are shaking, I feel like I'm gonna fall down now.

 

I released my voice and tried to defend myself again.

“Keep quiet? HOW?! My first kiss is from a stranger and a stranger kissed me!” I shouted and pushed him a little.

 

He chuckled, “Do you want to have your second kiss? Keep quiet. And you know what? You’re my first kiss too.” He sighed.

What?

 

“Let’s make things understandable. I am Xi Luhan. You can call me Luhan. Now I am not a stranger anymore, you’re first kiss is now from LUHAN okay? Now you can answer the question who is your first kiss..” he continued.

He smirked to me then get his bag from the floor and exited the elevator.

I didn’t notice that we’re already on the ground floor, everything is just so fast to happen.

My heart beats even more, why?

I gazed at him as he walks throughout the large hallway and through the exit door.

 

“First kiss?” I mumbled as I think in deep thought.

My hands are still shaky, but I managed to get my bag and drag myself out of the elevator.

 

Little happiness in my heart.

==

 

love at first kiss?

 

a/n:  My 2nd ever fanfic. Please support,subscribe and read.

Sorry for the wrong spellings and grammars. I know I still have an on-going one, I really just can't avoid pushing the write another story button haha..

Enjoy~ ^^