Lotte World

A Day With Him.

Its a beautiful Saturday morning. Sun is shining, birds are chirping... and then there is you being shaked to death by your boyfriend.

"Yaaaaahh!!! IREEEOONAAA!!" Kwangmin was throwing pillows at you. "asdfghjkl" you muffled. Kwangmin sat down for a moment, thinking how to wake you up.... Aha! Kwangmin laid down beside you and brushed your hair away from your face. Perfection. He slowly leaned in and kissed your lips. Slowly you started kissing back. Then you opened your eyes, just to see your sweet boyfriend staring at you. " I'm up" You whispered earning a smile from him.

"But why'd you wake me up so early?" You asked. " I've got a surprise for you" He tried to wink, but epicly and cutely failed. You just chuckled at him. "Now go freshen up" He pecked your cheek before pushing you into the bathroom. After having a quick shower you came out to see a set of clothes neatly arranged with a note next to it saying 'Wear this <3 c;'

Fully dressed, you went out of your room and Kwangmin came running to you and covered your eyes. "Mwo?" You were surprised. "C'mon just follow me.." He whispered to you. You obediently followed and when he let go of you, you open your eyes to see breakfast made like-a-pro and a dressed up, even in casual clothes, hot and handsome Kwangmin. You just looked at him in the eye and he gave you his die hard eyesmile that can make any girl melt just by looking at it. "Cheesy cheesy omo ><" You looked at him. "I know you like me when i'm cheesy" He leaned in and pecked your lips. "You know me too well." You pecked his cheeks. "Ppalli, the food will go cold" He said as he sat down first, you just giggled. "say aahhh~" He took a sandwich and was fed you. You guys took turns feeding each other. 

After having a cheesy breakfast. You sat on the couch, ready to be lazy again. " No lazy time for you miss! We got a taxi waiting for us." He dragged you back up. "Taxi? Where to?" You were being pulled by him, questioning him all the way. "shhhhhhh just get in" "Are you sure you're not kidnapping me?" "I'd love to kidnap you jagi :P"  He pecked my cheeks.  Fine fine i'll wait for the surprise -__-

Finally you reached you destination. You got out of the car and stared at the sign as Kwangmin paid for the taxi. "Welcome to Lotte World Jagiya~" He said as he stood next to you. "Omo...Oppa this is amazing! Well what are you waiting for? Lets go have fun ^^" You said as you dragged him ahead.

You guys rode many rides. Most of them being that you dragged Kwangmin into going with you. You always liked to take a challenge.

You and Kwangmin went to almost all the rides, except for the haunted house. You were terrified to go in, Kwangmin smirked as he thought of a plan. He dragged you in. " OPPA WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING OPPAAA----" As you both went in you werent even in there for 1 minute and you're already clinging onto Kwangmin. Suddenly a Zombie popped out, you screamed for dear life and buried your face in Kwangmin's chest. While he on the other hand, couldnt stop laughing at you. Kwangmin held on to you tight and both of you just ran out.

After coming out, you both laughed out loud. "Lets... neverdothateveragain" You quickly said, still panting from the run. Kwangmin just laughed " Scaredy catttt~" "Yah! At least i'm not scared of fireworks." You teased back and he pouted. "Don't worry, your imperfections are perfect to me" You smiled. "Cheesy but okay c:" You just mehrong-ed at him. "OH! I have one more surprise for you..." He said as he closed your eyes again. "How many times are you gonna close my eyes ohmygod" You just giggled.

When you opened your eyes. Yo saw a table for two, filled with roses and heart shaped balloons. You stood there, speechless, huge smile plastered on your face. "Is it that bad? Gah i knew i should have taken the indoor room =.=" "Its..perfect.." "hmm?" "Its perfect you pabo!" You said as you bear-hugged him. Kwangmin just smiled and kissed you. Suddenly fireworks exploded.. Kwangmin suddenly broke the kiss as he was scared of fireworks. You laughed and this time, you held him tight, "Thanks so much oppa. I love you" You smiled and looked at him "asdfghjklkjhgfdsasdfghjk" He muffled in your neck as he was terrifired. You guys then ate and returned home. At home you guys still continued playing, being childish like how you both were when you were kids. At last you both fell asleep in each others arms.

Such an amazing day it was :D