A small gathering????

Minho's Naughty Side

Music, Dancing, Balloons, Cake, Ice cream. A full blown party was happening in Shinee's dorm. Many of their friends had "crashed" according to Taemin. They truly were very popular: MBLAQ, EXO, Super Junior, 2NE1, Big Bang.

I sat in a corner looking at Minho dodging through the socializing groups stooping to greet and accept birthday wishes. I knew that I didn't fit in here but he didn't let me leave. It was odd. I barely spoke Korean and could make out a phrase here and there. CL and Minzy took a seat on either side of me on the soft pluch sofa that was literally situated in the corner.

"Yes Minzy, this is Minho's friend."

"But CL she seems so quiet!"

 " you are both aware that I can hear you right?

"See Minzy she can speak!!"

"So what's it like dating Minho?"

"Umm. it's ok I guess"

"OK? OK? You are aware you're dating one of the hottest KPOP boy idols and it's ok??"

"Well yeah. We don't get to spend that much time together but he's happy."

"CL! MINZY! Are you picking on my girl?"

"Ya Minho oppa! She seems ok." 

Then they both left to join Big Bang on the 'dance floor'. "Love, I'm gonna get you something to drink ok". And Minho left me there sitting on the sofa. I gazed onto the dancefloor. It was interesting. Jonghyun really did like skinship. Him and Key were grinding looking like they really needed a room. Kai and Taemin were swaying together. They kept trying to outdo the other. Onew, on the other hand, was dancing with Luna. He held her by her waist. They looked so cute and romantic together.

Oh how I wanted to dance with Minho like that. To have him hold me in his arms and not let me go. And for me to do the same. BUT I didn't want to be the one to make the advance. 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I know nothing really happened with Minho but I'm trying to set the mood for the next Chapter!!!!! Hope you don't hate me!!!