The Impromptu Party

Minho's Naughty Side

Ugh when I got my hands on Taemin! AISH! I tell you. Do you know the pain to not see the one you love for so long to not get what you want for so long and to have someone block you? This really wasn't working out.

"Aish..... Hold on a minute." he yelled at the door.

   "Do we have to get up?" I smirked at my lover.

"You know we do. C'mon my dear" he said as he walked over to his wardrobe to toss me a t-shirt. Then he bent down to swipe a quick gentle kiss on my lips. Them he helped me up from the bed. He walked to the door and opened it. Taemin rushed in letting go the balloons he had and hugged Minho as tight as he possibly could. 

"Hyung you are much older now!" screamed Taemin.

 "Ahh Minnie don't remind us of our age.Why don't you get older?" butted in Key.

   " Leave Taemin alone!" retorted Jonghyun.

Minho cleared his throat. "Umm....get out now please."

" But Hyung why?"

   "Minnie he has company!!!!" said Key

"OH my annyeonghaseyo" said Taemin with aegyo.

"Annyeong" I said. 

" Well Minho welcome to the group of us "old" people!" Onew said calmly, " WE see that you have a guest so we'll leave now." Then he winked at Minho who in turn stared at me and blushed.

"WHat why hyungs!!!!!!!! WHat's going on?"said Taemin.

"You'll understand when you get older Minnie" said Key.

"Alrighty then  GET OUT NOW!!!!!!!!" insisted Minho. Taemin began to pout. He looked so cute. I felt sorry for him. I got up and joined Minho.

"Minho, c'mon they're family." I said. Taemin lit up and was gonna hug me till Onew pulled him back. I chuckled.

"Let's go to the living room. We've cake and icecream" said our voice of reason,Onew.

Everyone made their way outside. Minho grabbed me and hugged me tightly. Thank you he whispered in my ear.