Chapter 18 : Stand By U

Our Love Like This
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything is almost back to normal after the incident with Minwoo and Junjin. Eric is a little bit shock and hurt about the fact that his own best friend stab him from the back . My wound is not as hurt as before . Mom already discharged from the hospital and get ready for her engagement party with Mr. Lee at the end of this week.

“ I heard that Lee Minwoo gets grounded because he attack Eric ssi and that pretty boy from literature class , “

I heard people whispered as I took some book from the library since I miss a lot of class. I try to ignore them but I can’t help myself when they start talking more about it .

“ I heard from my boyfriend that Minwoo ssi have wanted to take revenge on Eric ssi since a long time ago and that pretty boy just an excuse for him , “

“ Ahh I heard that too .. “

I can’t hold it anymore . I brought the book that I need and walk in front of them purposely . They stop talking when they saw me but I can hear they start whispering behind my back . I really hate that kind of people ! Can they leave the other’s problem alone ? They always talk about it like they know well about it. Indeed, what they’re talking about is just speculation and opinion of their own.

I go straight to the university park and sat on the one of the empty benches there. I put the heavy book on beside me , so does my bag before I took a very deep breath . Since I become Eric’s lover my life is different now. Usually people would choose to ignore me but know it seem that everyone's eyes are set on me every time I walk passed them .

If I walk with Eric they just take a glance and left but if I’m alone it seem that they are me with their eyes which irritated me. I know that boys lovers are uncommon in Korea but I know that out there so many gay couple starts to show their relationship in public so does in our university , I know there are several gay couples who open their relationship and people here are okay with that . But why they seem to always talk bad about me and Eric being loved ? Even my classmate is talking about us too . Is this because our social status ? Is this a crime to love someone who have a higher social status than you ?

I lean backward and look up the sky when suddenly I heard someone call me.

“ Hyesung ah .. “

I turn my head and found Eric jogging toward me . He brought two soda cans , “ I search you in your class and the library but I can’t find you there .. Is rare to see you outside here , “ He sit beside me  and give me a peck on my cheek.

“ Here for you , “

I muttered a small thank you and open it . After I drank it , I turn my head toward Eric who smile at me . “ Why ? There is something weird on my face ? “ I wipe my mouth with my sleeve

He just shook his head , “ You’re so pretty , “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter