Change (ONESHOT)

Change (ONESHOT)

 

"Sulli-ah… What the heck were you thinking? Hanging out with those guys? " I raised my voice. She looked away. Her hands were crossed in front of her body. I took a deep breath. I walked towards her and I stood in front of her.

 

"I'm sorry I yelled at you. I was just shocked. It has only been a few months, yet you changed so much. I don't get it." I said softly. I raised my right hand, brushing her left arm. I tried to make eye contact but she kept avoiding my eyes. I took her chin by my hand, forcing her to face me. I looked at her eyes directly.

 

"I want to go home." she said. She shrugged off my hand. She turned around, her back facing me. I sighed.

 

"I need to understand." I whispered.

 

"Why do you care?" She asked. I was taken aback by her question.

 

"What? Why would you even ask me that? I am your friend. I care."

 

I looked at her. Her make up was ruined. Her hair was all over the place. She wore a mini dress, a very short and tight black mini dress with a pair of killer heels. I found her outside the café I was working. She looked miserable and I knew something happened. I asked the owner to let me off early to send her home.

 

"What happened?" I asked her again. Almost whispering at her ears. She looked down. I turned around, almost giving up asking her questions. I was in for a surprise when I felt her hands around my waist, hugging me from the back.

 

"Sulli-ah.. I.." I stuttered. She hugged me even tighter.

 

"Don't speak. Let's just stay like this for a while." I kept quiet.

 

When I felt her arms around me got weaker. I turned around facing her. She was crying, with tears down her cheek.

 

"Tell me when you're ready, or don't tell me at all." I said, smiling at her. She smiled back. Weakly.

 

I fixed her hair, letting it fall freely. I took of her large round earrings and wrapped my jacket around her.

 

"I missed this. The old Sulli."

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Like I said. It is horrible. I know it is. =_="

Please be nice and comment anyway. XD