I really got married?

Lollipop,sir?

Taeyeon was running along the hallway holding her white long wedding dress in her hands trying hard not to step on it and fall. She turned her head back to see 2 men chasing her . Her breath was hard and the feeling of them catching her was really scary and unavoidable.

" Stop over there, Park Taeyeon !" one of the men shouted as he was chasing her with the other one.

" I won't! I will never stop and obey to this nonsense, understood?" she shouted back with the remaining energy while she threw her white-matching-with-the-dress heels to them trying to hit them and stop them from chasing her. 

" Park Jaebum ! Stop it right now ! " a woman's voice could be heard. The 2 men stopped in their tracks and Taeyeon too. They slowly turned around to see a short-blonde-haired-woman with a cold face, popping her heels on the ground. She walked near those men who happened to be Park Jaebum and Park Jungsu, the future husband of Taeyeon.

" Are you going straight with this nonsense, Park Jaebum?" Jessica said throwing icy-clod glares to her husband. He nods slowly, kind of scared of her reaction.

" Taeyeon is going to marry." Jessica suddenly blurted out, making the other's eyes to wide.

" I knew you were with me, yeobo[honey]. " Jaebum said approaching Jessica and placing his hand on her shoulder while Jungsu just grinned. Taeyeon's jaw dropped when she heard her mother's words.

" How could you run from your own wedding ceremony?” Jessica said frowning her eyebrows glaring at Taeyeon as the 2 men were smirking because of their success.” How could you do this and never ask me for help?” Jessica grinned and grabbed Taeyeon’s hand signaling her something.

“ M-Mwoh?” when Jay finished his question Taeyeon and Jessica where already running. They reached the exit door from the bulding where Taeyeon’s and JungSu’s wedding had to be held.

“ Keep on running, Taeng! Luna’s is waiting us in the car after this corner.” Jessica announced Taeyeon. She just nodded and kept on running.

They reached Luna’s car and entered in.“ Hey girls. “ she smiled brightly and started the engine, then running the car down the street.

She stopped it when they reached a big chalet in a quiet forest. They got out from the car .

“ What the hell are we doing here?” Taeyeon said looking around while still taking care of her old wedding dress.

“ I said ..  ‘ Taeyeon is going to marry ’ but I didn’t say to whom.” Jessica smiled brightly as Luna nodded.

“ I can’t understand the hint. “ she said confusedly.

“ You love Junho, right?” Luna asked her holding her hand.

“ Of course I love him.” Taeyeon nodded smiling not knowing what happens.

“ So that means.. Taeyeon is going to marry—“ Jessica said but was interrupted by Taeyeon.

“ I`m going to marry Junho?” she asked half happy half confused blinking quickly. Jessica nodded.” Now?” Taeyeon asked again and Jessica nodded again.

“Really?” Taeyeon asked clapping her hands.

“YEAH ! REALLY, now stop asking those stupind questions and come with me !” Luna said grabbing Taeyeon’s hand and Jessica pushed her towards the big chalet, they entering in through the back entreace.

They reached one of the chalet’s rooms and pushed Taeyeon in, then they got out from there and locked the door .

“ Yah ! What are you doing?” she yelled knocking the door.

“ Just wait okay?” Luna said and then Taeyeon heart footsteps, descending the stairs.

She sighed. This was kind of weird. She wanted to marry him, she really did but he didn’t even propose yet. It was more beautiful if he would propose to he--.

* Foot step sound. *

Taeyeon turned her head towards the door and waited for it to get opened. And so did Junho, opening the door and coming in the room. He wasn’t dressed in his wedding suit, but in his light-blue jeans and his white T-shirt.

“ HoBaby !” Taeyeon yelled happily running towards him and hugged him. He chuckled at her reaction and hugged her back. “ Are we really going to marry?” she asked him with a confused voice.

“ TaeBaby, remember where we got to be lovers?” he asked her and she nodded.” Then close your eyes , “ he said and she closed her eyes.” And imagine we`re there.” He said hugging her from behind and placing his chin on her shoulder with his eyes closed.

“Try to hear the sound of the waves hitting the shore and to feel the warm breeze completing our hug.” He says and he feels her nod.

“ I can feel it.” Taeyeon says smiling and taking a deep breath, her eyes still closed and her body still held in Junho’s hug. Without Taeyeon realizing anything, Junho slowly placed a beautiful engagement ring on her ring finger from her left hand. She was starled as she felt the cold ring on her finger and opened her eyes.

“ Taeyeon, will you marry this poor and dumb guy that loves you like a fool?” Junho said, eye-smiling and holding her right hand in his. Taeyeon stared at the ring a while. She bit her lip.

“ Yes, I knew you like blue.” He smiled widely at her.

“ I-I will !” she smiled too at him. His big grin couldn’t be stopped by anything. He hugged her tight and then kissed her lips until a door knock stopped them .

“ Come in !” Junho said between his chuckles.

“ Yah, groomy, leave ! We need to prepare the bride. “ Sooyoung and another short blonde haired girl entered in . “  By the way, Nichkhun oppa and Chansung oppa are waiting for you in your room. “ Sooyoung announced and Junho nodded leaving the room.

“ Sooyoung !” Taeyeon said and hugged her .

“ Yah ! Yah ! Taeng, I want you to meet someone.” Sooyoung said pointing the girl who came with her. “ This is Lee SoonKyu aka Sunny ! Your future sister-in-law.” Sooyoung explained as the girl in front of Taeyeon smiled and waved.

“ Nice to meet you , Sunny ! Gotta love your brother.” Taeyeon joked.

“ Nice to meet you too, Taeyeon . Gotta love my brother too.“ Sunny joked back as she bowed.

This girl wasn’t taller than her, with blonde hair ,pinchable cheeks and bunny face.

 It took them almost 1 hour until they finished to prepare themselves.

“ Unnie, you look like a princess.” Sunny complimented as Sooyoung scoffed.

“ Yah ! Choi Sooyoung.” Taeyeon shouted as Sooyoung just chuckled.

“ Oh, come on ! Everyone is waiting for you .. come on faster !” Sooyoung said to Taeyeon grabbing the door knob. When she opened the door she was about to hit Jessica.

“ Ah, mrs. Park, I-I`m sorry. “ she said with her hand on her forehead.

“ Never mind, Sooyoungiee ~” Jessica smiled. “ Would you 2 mind if I ask you to leave me and Taeyeon  alone a little?” Jessica tilted her head a little and looked at Sunny and then at Sooyoung.

“ No, we anyway had to verify something down.” Sooyoung said.

“ Yes, and I have to talk to my brother before he gets married.” Sunny chuckled and gave them an eye-smile.

“ Taeyeon`ah..” Jessica started as Sooyoung and Sunny got out from the room.

“ Ummaa !” Taeyeon ran and hugged Jessica while crying.

“ Don’t cry, Taeng, your make up will be ruined.” Jessica said wipping her tears. Taeyeon chuckled and wipped her tears as well sobbing.

“ I can’t belive my daughter is going to get married.” Jessica said, tears following her cheeks uncontrollably.

“ Umma..” Taeyeon said crying too.

“ Yah ! Why are we crying, huh?” Luna entered in wipping her tears. “ Unnie is not dying or leaving Seoul, she`s just going to marry.” She said now smiling and joining the mom-daughter hug.

“ Yes, but she won’t be ours anymore, she’ll be Junho’s.” Jessica said complaining and Taeyeon chuckled. They hugged each other until someone spoke.

“ Can I join?” a guy’s voice could be heard. They turned around and they saw Jaebum dressed in his tuxedo, as he smiled.

“ Just if you leave unnie to marry Junho oppa !” Luna said harshly. Jay sighed.

“ I know I am still right and I want you to marry JunSu, but if it is what you want..” Jaebum tilted his head and sighed again.

“ A-Appa..” Taeyeon`s tremble voice spoke out and she approached Jaebum carrying her white long wedding dress. “ I love him and I can’t marry JungSu. If I could choose I would like to marry him and obey your words ,but I love Junho and nothing can make me change my opinion.” Taeyeon said .

“ I-I know, Taeng, I know.” Jaebum said spreading his arms apart to welcome his daughter in. She immediately threw herself in her father’s arm and hugged him. Jessica and Luna joined too completing the family hug.

KNOCK! KNOCK !

Someone knocked the door and the family hug broke. Sunny threw her head inside.

“ Sorry for breaking the happy family moment but it’s time for Taeyeon to go. Everyone is waiting.” She smiled  and the others nodded. Taeyeon took a deep breath as Jay released his arm and signaled to Taeyeon to grab it. And so she did. She slowly grabbed it and held it until they reached a long and large corridor with a  red carpet on the ground and in the end of it a big red heart in front of which Junho was waiting her smiling and sweatying.

On the left and on the right were arranged beautiful chairs where the guests were sitting on.

Taeyeon and Jaebum stepped slowly on the red carpet and started to walk along it. Taeyeon saw her friends and her family. She smiled brightly at them and then they finally reached the place where Junho was waiting.

“ Anyeong.” Junho said smiling but when he saw Jay he blinked quickly and his eyes widened.

“ Take care well of her.” Jay said .” Otherwise I'm going to turn your head in a flying object.” Jay said seriously and frowning his eyebrows. Junho nodded and gulped Jay ended bursting in laughter and Junho did the same. Jay made his was towards his wife and his other daughter.

Taeyeon smiled at Junho and grabbed his arm. He smiled back.

“ Anyeong, my gorgeous lady.” He said cheesily eye-smiling and she just chuckled.

 

 

“ You now may kiss the bride.” The Civil’s Status Official said. Junho turned to Taeyeon and vice versa smiling.

“ Hello, mrs. Lee.” Junho waved at Taeyeon and she smiled. He cupped slowly her face and placed a soft kiss on her lips. He lifted her in his arms in the bridal style and continued to kiss her as the others were clapping their hands.

 

“ Yah, hyung, let her have some fresh air.” Chansung yelled from behind and the others laughed. Junho obeyed Chan’s advice and left Taeyeon breath.

“ I love you, wifey.” He smiled at her.

“ I love you too, husband.” She smiled back.

=================================================

New chapter. Sorry for late.

Tomorrow I`m going to work at chapter 2 for my other story  " I wish I could..."
 and then I`ll start to work at chapter 17.

Please support. <3