My ruined honey moon.

Lollipop,sir?

" Oppa?" Taeyeon says shyly ,playing her fingers on his bare chest with a silly smile on her face.

" Hmm?" Junho turned his head  to face Taeyeon and smiled." What happened princess?"  he asked her caressing her head.

" Umm, nothing." she blushes like a fool and covers her face.

" Oh, please, tell me." he chuckles, removing her hands form her face.

" Itfeltniceforthesecondtime." she said quickly and removed her head from his bare chest, with one move he faced her back. He chuckled and she blushed. He wrapped his arm around her waist .She smiled slowly as she felt his hot breath on her neck, she turned around to him and pecked his lips.

" Saranghae ,pabo-ya." he said smiling.

" I love you too, rag." she said ." Buahaha." she laughs out loud her ahjumma laugher.

" What do you think about some beach after having ?" Junho asked her, nibbling into her neck.

" Yah, don't ever pronounce that word in front of me, okay?" she said determined while enjoying his lips on her neck.

" Why?" he said chuckling and looking in her eyes.

" It's so ...rude." she said and then both bursted into laughter.

" Anyway..wanna try?" he said.

"Is this even allowed?" she raised one of her eyebrows.

" What?" he asked confused.

" Going to the beach after having ." Taeyeon said bitting her lower lip. He chuckled.

" You said never to pronounce this word."

" I`m the exception." she grinned and covered her body with the sheet and then got out from the bed making her way towards the bathroom." I`m taking a shower and then we`ll go." she shouted from the bath room as she removed the sheet around her body and entered in the shower cab taking on the hot water.

As the water poured down her body 2 manly arms grabbed her tiny waist and gathered it while having a little taste of her wet skin from her neck.

" Junho?" she asked smiling.

" Hmm?" he asked without stopping his business.

" What are you doing?" she asked him as she brought her right hand to his cheek. He mumbled a quick 'nothing' and continued what he was doing.

-2 hours later-

" Yah, ,are you crazy? " she says annoyed walking towards the elevator, not waiting for him.

" No, I`m not." her smiles slyly walking fast to reach her.

" Having 2 times in less than 4 hours, doesn't it sound crazy to you? " she says, pushing the button of the elevator for 1st floor.

" No, it's not when you love your wife." he says nonchalantly, smiling innocently this time, walking with her in the elevator.

" Whatever." she said turning her head another way than his.

" What happened? Don't you love me enough to do 2 times in less than 4 hours?" he said worried ,grabbing her chin with his fingers and staring in her eyes.

" It's not that." she says.

" Then?" he asks her with a puppy face on. She shruggs." Pabo-ya !" he chuckles and hugs her .

 

 

-Jenjou beach-

" The sand is so hot." Taeyeon exclaimed, jumping on the sand of the beach.

" Yep." he eye-smiles." Yah, where are you going?" Junho shouted after Taeyeon as she left his hand and started to run.

" Don't be such a snail, run!" she shouted back laughing.

" I`ll catch you.." she smiled and started to run too.

" You wish." she laughed devily and ran faster.

 

" See? I caught you." he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her in his arms, smiling, pleased with his success. She just stuck her tongue out and frowned her eyebrows." Don't be sad.. I`ll buy you a ice-creams for being almost good and almost beat me." he chuckled and kissed her cheek.

" Ice-cream? Did I just hear ice-cream? " Taeyeon`s face lightened up.

" Yes." he smiled .

" But we didn't take money with us."she announced.

"We go back to the hotel and take money." he said grabbing her hand ans starting to walk.

 

" Wait here, okay? I`m going up to bring my wallet." he says and she nods, then he walks in the hotel leaving her alone with no one around. She takes some steps away from the hotel's door and looks around. Just when she wanted to turn around to see if Junho was coming someone blind folded her, tied her hands and covered her eyes, then she felt herself being dragged.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry,It's kind of short. :D

Please support. <3